Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Outposts

I have a question that I'm hoping someone can answer easily.

One of our alliance members wanted to capture the outpost of one of our members that's in ruins. They are ,both, in the same alliance

so we put her in one of our sister alliances so she could make the capture ,which  she did. No my question is: Does she have to stay in the other alliance for 24 more hours until the outpost is hers or can she return to she home alliance as soon as the capture is made?

Comments

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943

I have a question that I'm hoping someone can answer easily.

One of our alliance members wanted to capture the outpost of one of our members that's in ruins. They are ,both, in the same alliance

so we put her in one of our sister alliances so she could make the capture ,which  she did. No my question is: Does she have to stay in the other alliance for 24 more hours until the outpost is hers or can she return to she home alliance as soon as the capture is made?

No, he or she, has to wait till the outpost is captured (so that means, yes she/he has to wait 24 hours + the time travell to the capture)

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• ken.n (US1)ken.n (US1) US1 Posts: 136
    They can return to the alliance as soon as the capture attack lands you do not need to wait the 24 hour occupation time.
    ken.n @ usa 1
  • yes ken.n is correct

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file