Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Why are we having so many Shapeshifter events this month?

@BM ang1243

Can you please explain the rationale behind so many shapeshifters this month. (I did also ask the reason for the extra Samurai Event when it happened last month, but never got a reply from @BM Temperence) Having 3/4/5 events running all at the same time is very draining and the Shapeshifter event is such a pain in the rear end. I would just like to know what their thinking is behind this decision.

Thanks in advance
Regards
Debbie
eibbed62 @ au 1

Best Answer

Answers

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    The shapeshifter event is not a big problem for any player in this game.
    It's actually the best event to have atm to get pvp commander.
    Since the 32-hit soldiers bug it's still in the event, it's really easy to finish 1 commander in 2 events.

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 386
    I didn't say the event is a big problem, I said it's a pain. 
    But the question was "Why so many of them?" We are scheduled to have 4 consecutive events lasting from late June to around 22 July followed by 2 more events with under 3 days between them. Why the overkill?

Regards,
    Debbie
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    But the question was "Why so many of them?" We are scheduled to have 4 consecutive events lasting from late June to around 22 July followed by 2 more events with under 3 days between them. Why the overkill?

Regards,
    Debbie
    maybe to advertise their new prime day thing where you can buy the pearls any that you know send 600 of them at once

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Nambala (AU1)Nambala (AU1) AU1 Posts: 173
    And if you do buy, they can take it away or devalue or change it tomorrow.  Why anyone would buy ever again from these shysters is beyond me.
    Nambala @ au 1
  • kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    The increase in shapeshifter events is to give players the opportunity to earne charms needed to buy the new Level 14 Base food Production build item.  Each one costs 12000 charms thus require 4-5 normal length events.  Under the old schedule this would be 4 months or more.  So GGE increased the events frequency

kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • spontaneus1 (GB1)spontaneus1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 172

Regards,
    Debbie
    It;s a pain to send 5 attacks each day? I;d hate to see what a nomands/sams event where you have to run trains would be called.
    spontaneus1 @ en 1
  • zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    who cares, we can get a great comm and a 14 base food token from it.

keep it coming. only 32 men a hit needed. 

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 386
    Yes it is a pain. 5 attacks,  Wait 24 hours, during which time we have hours and hours of red alarm horns, Collect 250 or 300 pink charms, 5 attacks, Wait 24 hours....... rinse and repeat..... for three weeks straight and then another 8 days before the end of the month.
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    Yes it is a pain. 5 attacks,  Wait 24 hours, during which time we have hours and hours of red alarm horns, Collect 250 or 300 pink charms, 5 attacks, Wait 24 hours....... rinse and repeat..... for three weeks straight and then another 8 days before the end of the month.
    I can give you actual attacks as change of pace if you want :trollface:

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    Because it makes them a lot of money.

GGE just monitor which events make them the most money and run them most often.

TT
    Really, gge is making money from shapeshifters?

To be continued....

• Because it makes them a lot of money.

TT

I wonder if they still make the same amount of money they did 3 month's ago? :-)

• BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,245
    edited 07.07.2018
    I have 3 type 2 shapeshifters maxed and 1 type 1 maxed , and because they play so many times i got them all , and of  course they never got my money from it all it costs is 160 dogs everyday . but i dont think they earn much from shapeshifters so they could run it  365 days for me

http://prntscr.com/k3qy66
    Post edited by BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) on
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
    I have 3 type 2 shapeshifters maxed and 1 type 1 maxed , and because they play so many times i got them all , and of  course they never got my money from it all it costs is 160 dogs everyday . but i dont think they earn much from shapeshifters so they could run it  365 days for me

http://prntscr.com/k3qy66
    Same.
    Working on my 4th shape commander. 3 maxed at tech :)

To be continued....

• I think the better question is. Why are we having so many stupid threads this month
  • kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    @BM ang1243

Can you please explain the rationale behind so many shapeshifters this month. (I did also ask the reason for the extra Samurai Event when it happened last month, but never got a reply from @BM Temperence) Having 3/4/5 events running all at the same time is very draining and the Shapeshifter event is such a pain in the rear end. I would just like to know what their thinking is behind this decision.

Thanks in advance
    Regards
    Debbie
    The rational is simple,  if you go to a shapeshifter hit attack and then auto-load for 4 waves, you average about 125 charms per attack or 625 per day.  Then in 20 days (number sound familiar) who have enough charms (12500) to buy the Level 14 base food production item  (cost 12000 charms).  Cost nothing other than some coin as long as you things in normal mode.
    kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,525
    who cares, we can get a great comm and a 14 base food token from it.

keep it coming. only 32 men a hit needed. 
    :)
    flug @ nl 1
  • perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    @BM ang1243

Thanks in advance
    Regards
    Debbie
    The rational is simple,  if you go to a shapeshifter hit attack and then auto-load for 4 waves, you average about 125 charms per attack or 625 per day.  Then in 20 days (number sound familiar) who have enough charms (12500) to buy the Level 14 base food production item  (cost 12000 charms).  Cost nothing other than some coin as long as you things in normal mode.
    I prefer using 32 men in hardcore mode because I get 150 per hit, but you do you. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    Because it makes them a lot of money.

TT

People are buying charms. For sure. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file