Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

WHERE IS THE FLAG FOR OUR LOOK!!!

You can have a Fourth OF July Sale but cant give us a FLAG for our LOOK !!!??!!??!!
Pfff you see the holiday for sale opportunity but you don't respect the holiday ?
But you;ll give a look for Holloween...BS

Best Answer

Answers

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    You can have a Fourth OF July Sale but cant give us a FLAG for our LOOK !!!??!!??!!
    Pfff you see the holiday for sale opportunity but you don't respect the holiday ?
    But you;ll give a look for Holloween...BS

MERICA FUCK YEAH!!!
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Then pull the game from the US and cancel or accounts so you don't collect that mighty dollar that you don't respect. Missing the point I don't give rats ass about the offers for holidays and if you think that's to much already please don't do us any favors.. let me think.  If understand you, you give us pixel in exchange for cash and we are the ones that should be grateful. Pfff messed up business plan there.  This is not US thing, do it for all culture where the game is played.   Don't have to be the flag, a birthday cake, fire works, something! BUT RESPECT YOUR CUSTOMERS!!
  • Then pull the game from the US and cancel or accounts so you don't collect that mighty dollar that you don't respect. Missing the point I don't give rats ass about the offers for holidays and if you think that's to much already please don't do us any favors.. let me think.  If understand you, you give us pixel in exchange for cash and we are the ones that should be grateful. Pfff messed up business plan there.  This is not US thing, do it for all culture where the game is played.   Don't have to be the flag, a birthday cake, fire works, something! BUT RESPECT YOUR CUSTOMERS!!

Hey. I am here to tell you... nobody cares. Seriously. 
    Quit GGE to become a full time forum warrior

Hey. I am here to tell you... nobody cares. Seriously. 
    Image result for shut up gif Hamburger is just standing up for his country since he feels the United States is misrepresented and underacknowledged when a very important day in our year comes--in game.

HOWEVER
    not everything revolves around the usa...... other countries don't get their own public holiday offers. only the usa does. and that's already too much anyway

He does have a point Image result for he does have a point gif

• Soul4Life does, Pacifist just sucks.
    Image result for i mean gif

• Soul4Life does, Pacifist just sucks.

Hey buddy, spew what you want. My mistake to say nobody cares, retards flock together
    Luv ya mordy

Quit GGE to become a full time forum warrior
  • Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    Mate, you get your own offers, your own troops and your own glory flags (the star-spangled banner if my memory serves me correct), and you ask for more?

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• lord mordo 23 (US1)lord mordo 23 (US1) US1 Posts: 112
    edited 08.07.2018
    Mate, you get your own offers, your own troops and your own glory flags (the star-spangled banner if my memory serves me correct), and you ask for more?
    I JUST SAID YOU MAY HAVE A POINT.
    Soul4Life does, Pacifist just sucks.

Hey buddy, spew what you want. My mistake to say nobody cares, retards flock together
    Luv ya mordy

Yeah well, I am not a "retard" as you call it.

Here is the definition " 
    NOUN
    informal 
    1. a person who has a mental disability."
    Image result for duh gif
    Image result for what are you an idiot sandwhich

• Soul4Life2 (NL1)Soul4Life2 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 337

Image result for shut up gif Hamburger is just standing up for his country since he feels the United States is misrepresented and underacknowledged when a very important day in our year comes--in game.

HOWEVER
    not everything revolves around the usa...... other countries don't get their own public holiday offers. only the usa does. and that's already too much anyway

He does have a point Image result for he does have a point gif

it's She has a point.......lol
    I think every country should be treated equqlly........ but yet only the USA gets the 4th of July offers over all the servers ... not 1 other country has it's own important national day type of offers..... and another thingy..... screaming and demanding respect doesn't help..... respect is something that should be earned..... not demanded

Soul4Life2 @ nl 1
  • I understand that US players want a new flag for their look, but in the end, it's GGS's decision
  • I understand that US players want a new flag for their look, but in the end, it's GGS's decision
    When it's in the favor for  paying customers, GGS says: Fuck them all! 
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    edited 05.08.2018
    There is literally only one flag ever been represented in any form on this game, ever. The star spangled troops/banners. And yet there are mysteriously players from other countries too... like, most other countries in the world. I was quietly hoping for dragon troops on St George's day, like, actual dragons I could use. I can't believe it didn't happen, we're so abused in the UK :(
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    There is literally only one flag ever been represented in any form on this game, ever. The star spangled troops/banners. And yet there are mysteriously players from other countries too... like, most other countries in the world. I was quietly hoping for dragon troops on St George's day, like, actual dragons I could use. I can't believe it didn't happen, we're so abused in the UK :(
    Where's my Canadian flagSERVER
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file