We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Two Questions

Why are they rolling out a bunch of short and crappy updates each month? Are they trying to look more productive? They are looking lazy to me. 

Also.
Wasn't Royal Cap supposed to be back in May? I've got like a whole paycheck ready for that com gge come on.

Comments

• why? That comm is not that good. Shapeshifter is a lot better.
    Glory record
    http://prntscr.com/hck737
    douwew @ nl 1

• Why are they rolling out a bunch of short and crappy updates each month? Are they trying to look more productive? They are looking lazy to me. 

Also.
    Wasn't Royal Cap supposed to be back in May? I've got like a whole paycheck ready for that com gge come on.
    Dunno when the capitals were supposed to be back just 2018 sometime so hopefully it comes soon i really want that com aswell 

also part 2 update is crap just prime days getting a little touch up doesnt interest me at all 

douwew (NL1) said:
    why? That comm is not that good. Shapeshifter is a lot better.
    It is a good com it is a lot better than some of the coms i have now but you are correct the master SS com is better i dont know if the apprentice is much better will have to compare the stats 
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) Posts: 561US1
    Why are they rolling out a bunch of short and crappy updates each month? Are they trying to look more productive? They are looking lazy to me. 

Also.
    Dunno when the capitals were supposed to be back just 2018 sometime so hopefully it comes soon i really want that com aswell 

also part 2 update is crap just prime days getting a little touch up doesnt interest me at all 

douwew (NL1) said:
    It is a good com it is a lot better than some of the coms i have now but you are correct the master SS com is better i dont know if the apprentice is much better will have to compare the stats 
    Douwew, I am almost done with the SS com now. I like to have a variety of commanders. I have one of each of almost all the good ones. 
  • Why are they rolling out a bunch of short and crappy updates each month? Are they trying to look more productive? They are looking lazy to me. 

Also.

douwew (NL1) said:
    Douwew, I am almost done with the SS com now. I like to have a variety of commanders. I have one of each of almost all the good ones. 
    Image result for bragging much gif

Also.

douwew (NL1) said:
    Given that the game has changed into a flank game, the Royal City com is outdated.
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1

Also.

douwew (NL1) said:
    Given that the game has changed into a flank game, the Royal City com is outdated.
    Why would you have de royal capital... That is the most silly comm... There are so much better comms in the game. 
    Glory record
    http://prntscr.com/hck737
    douwew @ nl 1

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,831AU1

Also.

douwew (NL1) said:
    Why would you have de royal capital... That is the most silly comm... There are so much better comms in the game. 
    looks neat to have variety when it comes to dust collectors.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
Sign In to comment.