Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

HOW MUCH EQUIPMENT DO WE REALLY NEED

I like equipment , BUT when is it enough .

We can go everymonth for new equipment surely, i know we can delete it but that defeats the point of aquiring it. This game just cant be about winning equipment and then discarding it .

That would be a complete waste of time and effort , we might as well save all the rubies and buy god commanders . the rest are just inferior to the rest . so i am guess i am saying the game needs a New Dynamic, not sure what we need , but i said before instead of dishing out constant equipment , we should be able to get TOKENS. 

Which we can exchange for equipment using the new power equipment buying equipment from 1 to 9  depending on cost and the ammount of tokens you have aquire. so before you panic about rubies purchase they will still happen because you still have to complete the LTPE, so no issues there.

but please no more conveyor belt equipment , because we are running out of room . Just my thoughts on the endless equipment 
BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1

Comments

• Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    My theory is, the game is appealing to an audience which uses minimal effort to play - you might be skilled and focused, but the game is appealing to weaker players, that's why it might seem for you that you are spoonfed equipment

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• Image result for here is the issue gif

• eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 376
    edited 08.07.2018
    I remember the days when we used to have to check all the equipment we looted from towers and other attacks, to see if any of it would be better than the ones we were using. Then we had to improve it for exorbitant amounts of coins with techno dude. Then we had to mix and match and forge our gems and equipment until we had the best commanders and castellans possible. It took time and skill to get a good com/cast (much less many good coms/casts). It took constant attention not to fall behind. 

I miss those days.

Debbie 
    eibbed62 @ au 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file