We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Closing down Empire

Is it true that GGE will be closing down Empire, because they cannot be bothered to fix the 3 week old lag problem?
KatieLMG @ au 1

Comments

• BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
    Noop
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 475NL1
    A good sign to that is releasing and upgrading untested improvement breaking more and more functionality.
    introducing more and more problems like paying out rewards in an even that worked fine. the attempt to introduce the global storehouse had been great when it would have been tested before it had been implemented. First sign it was wrong was berimond as had been detected at the very last moment and obvious it broke the smooth end handling of the storm event.
    Most new additions can only be get when you pay as it is to much more easy
    the FREE TO PLAY where your advantage to pay is the quicker and earlier access to new features has now changed to PAY TO PLAY excluding the non paying player.
    Close of Empire is near.
  • Nambala (AU1)Nambala (AU1) Posts: 164AU1
    Only by default, when nobody can be bothered to play any more because of all the bugs they don't have any interest in fixing, combined with the fact that whatever you buy from them they can and will devalue to nothing if they feel like it.
    Nambala @ au 1
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 560AU1
    Only by default, when nobody can be bothered to play any more because of all the bugs they don't have any interest in fixing, combined with the fact that whatever you buy from them they can and will devalue to nothing if they feel like it.
    hi Nam !..think things are hand in hand..they are devaluing everything because this game is dying so they are trying to grab what cash they can before the critical mass hits and enough stop playing.
    Shares @ au 1
  • ok all you moderators its Friday with the foreigners again or should we say its  pop up day for the next 4 days

lets see if you can moderate them so we can have a relaxing weekend playing the game

itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • antoinecm (FR1)antoinecm (FR1) Posts: 1,675FR1
     Par ici les sous! >:) 
    Serveur discord: https://discord.gg/dbn3rcK
  • ok all you moderators its Friday with the foreigners again or should we say its  pop up day for the next 4 days

lets see if you can moderate them so we can have a relaxing weekend playing the game

We're forum moderators, there are no in-game moderators.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns

There just are though aren't there?

If i was to say on forum i multi, i would be banned in game.

King The Torrent The Furious, 348k Might, level Legendary 49 (as of 10.4.18) 
    Like 600k might when fully active fearless and all the cherries now (4 November) but tbh not too active nowadays.
    GB1 Private Detective ;) - message me in game for your information needs.
    Discord - The Torrent#5588
    You spend money on this game. | You don't spend money on this game.
  • Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) Posts: 548US1
    I think there are in-game mods, it's just that they don't reveal themselves and play undercover

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• I think there are in-game mods, it's just that they don't reveal themselves and play undercover
    Nah, they all quit....
    Nikki5853 @ usa 1
  • I think there are in-game mods, it's just that they don't reveal themselves and play undercover
    Nah, they all quit....
    I'm sure the game isn't working right for them either.
    neuterable, shameless slaughterer of peasants, collector of princesses and fan of homestuck

α ЯTFM ¿¿¿Want Free $tuff??? Then Go Write Santa a Letter ЯTFM Ω
  • Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) Posts: 548US1
    LOL at that...

Is it true that GGE will be closing down Empire, because they cannot be bothered to fix the 3 week old lag problem?
    GGE is the main source of revenue for GGS, I don't think they'd just simply close it

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

There just are though aren't there?

If i was to say on forum i multi, i would be banned in game.

No, only GGS Support can ban in-game. They don't give that power to us, they wouldn't give it to in-game moderators either. Too much in it for them, if your forum account gets banned fine, you proved yourself unable to use the forums properly, but letting players ban other players in-game would be a big risk with as much money is in it and with how common keysharing is among alliances I wouldn't want to give players in-game the ability to ban each other either.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
Sign In to comment.