Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Your Best Commander

Bad time to post this as servers are down but - everyone post their best commander stats and equipment used.
Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

Comments

• edited 03.07.2018

My favourite, but you can see in asia :smiley:
    Fc set + 2 shapeshifter gems + 2elementalist gems
    nice stats matteo
    can you say total how many troops you can send on level 70 player with this comm?

i don't have very better comm's other than 3 fori sets and 1 shapeshifter comm
    Bobi124Player @ WWW 1
  • SuperMatt (ASIA1)SuperMatt (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 338
    edited 03.07.2018
    nice stats matteo
    can you say total how many troops you can send on level 70 player with this comm?

i don't have very better comm's other than 3 fori sets and 1 shapeshifter comm
    3300 troops 

• My favourite, but you can see in asia :smiley:
    RIP Elementalist gems.. 
     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Warmarshal for Fluffy Unicorns~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• My favourite, but you can see in asia :smiley:

lmfaoooo bro what a waste of those gems
    Quit GGE to become a full time forum warrior
  • wow what a waste 

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    So like, do you guys have commanders as well?

• varg vikernes (US1)varg vikernes (US1) US1 Posts: 434
    edited 04.07.2018
     :| 
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,049
    BC is alright, Ivory Queen is great, Beri Lion is good, Highlander is trash (waste of money oh well) and Executioner is good with lvl 10 gems and a BC hero
    Too bad you can't get another BC hero without the set anymore or I woulda gotten another executioner and one 
    I guess over 100 cry and 100 flank is not good for a comm , hint it is a highlander combo

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  •  :| 
    If I`m not mistaken, more defense troops there are in a castle, less losses during a defense....Plz correct if wrong.

KoN fam  and DT2 have a Do Not Hit agreement if I`m not mistaken Image result for duh gif

•  :| 
    If I`m not mistaken, more defense troops there are in a castle, less losses during a defense....Plz correct if wrong.

KoN fam  and DT2 have a Do Not Hit agreement if I`m not mistaken Image result for duh gif

U right. More def=less losses
    -=Fluffy Unicorns=-

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    BC is alright, Ivory Queen is great, Beri Lion is good, Highlander is trash (waste of money oh well) and Executioner is good with lvl 10 gems and a BC hero
    Too bad you can't get another BC hero without the set anymore or I woulda gotten another executioner and one 

I prefer the lotus comm.

• K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 561
    You obviously dont know what youre talking about
    From my personal experience with each com is how I based it. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file