We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

July commander

A partially reskinned, worse than usual NPC commander! Yes, exactly what I needed!

Comments

• yeah so bad it isn't even worth to play for LOL 
    Glory record
    http://prntscr.com/hck737
    douwew @ nl 1

• benjames (AU1)benjames (AU1) Posts: 213AU1
    It's not worthy to be called a commander tbh....
    Benjames--><--Semajneb

Aspire to inspire before you expire
  • Stevemass (GB1)Stevemass (GB1) Posts: 233GB1
    It's just another crap comm I will sell 
    Stevemass @ en 1
  • king24 (IN1)king24 (IN1) Posts: 160IN1
    This is the second commander just copied i guess from a mercenary comm or something. 
    At least in next month give us a pvp comm ...... Even the lotus set is fine for some but not these types of NPC comm which is useless. The sand sorceress was better than this and more over ppl need to upgrade it for achieveing full effect. :( 

Live and enjoy your life to the fullest. 
    Level 70+
    Proud member of World War 3  -IND 1

It doesn't get any more closer than this :P 
    http://prntscr.com/hda8dz

• Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) Posts: 548US1
    >Meanwhile non-level 70s get the SPRING COMMANDER, all pieces at +20 from the get-go

GGS, do you care about lower levels? This commander, in turn with the spring castellan, has been in all LTPEs recently

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• KingChampion (ASIA1)KingChampion (ASIA1) Posts: 2,107ASIA1
    >Meanwhile non-level 70s get the SPRING COMMANDER, all pieces at +20 from the get-go

GGS, do you care about lower levels? This commander, in turn with the spring castellan, has been in all LTPEs recently
    LOL when i started the game in Asia 2 years ago, there was that commander in LTPE for lower lvl :D 

But pieces weren't at +20 u.u
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Just one thing, previously GGE luanched better NPC commanders like Desert Sorcerer, and now they giving just shit NPC commanders, is the game really going forward?
    Like some old players have lot of good commanders which new players can't get anyhow.

You'll never catch up to us players who've been around a while. We used to get the WoR and BC coms in events and now you have to buy them with rubies. The Desert Sorcerer, as  you mention, is the best NPC com in the game and, well, it's not around anymore, lol. People like me had so many WoR coms we were selling them every FI event.

Also, the 5 and 24 hr skips used to be available in events - we did all our granaries using those, lol.

Basically, until I quit, I'm always going to be more powerful than you or any new player. Thanks GGE!
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.