Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Where are the rewards for participating in June's event in Storm Island?

None of the rewards earned by our alliance (BRAVE KINGS) have been awarded to members.  What happened?
Liza12 @ usa 1

Answers

• first of all. storm rewards are bad. 
    2nd of all. FU still hasn't gotten compensation for the kingdom's cup
  • Liza12 (US1)Liza12 (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    Use to be worth playing in Storm.   Are they getting bad at rewards of all kinds?
    Liza12 @ usa 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,525
    same on the dutch server, also didn't receive the rewards while we had enough points.

Could it be another G igantic G ame E rror ?

but storm has no good rewards indeed.
    flug @ nl 1
  • Why are you not answering about no storm rewards for June's event? We deserve a answer you are not treating us very well gge and you want us to buy from you when we are not getting rewards I think you should answer the question is your responsibility for giving rewards promised July 3rd and nothing from gge or am I missing it?
  • They just posted
    Why are you not answering about no storm rewards for June's event? We deserve a answer you are not treating us very well gge and you want us to buy from you when we are not getting rewards I think you should answer the question is your responsibility for giving rewards promised July 3rd and nothing from gge or am I missing it?

They just posted an update saying they were going to fix it BUT that it may change...  All I know is we better get our 2nd place rewards...…….

• More BS by GGE.
    This crap has gone on long enough. When will you get staff who know what they are doing?
    The game was once enjoyable, but no longer. Too much has been taken away or diminished. You've made it almost pointless!!
    Wtf guys.
  • As posted in the announcements and in several other threads, the issue is being looked into
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • "Being looked into"

Sure... 
    By the same idiots who haven't had Thorn King, Blade Coast or Underworld events running for the best part of the past year?
    The same idiots who decided to stop Alliance City events?
    Made the Wheel of [email protected] a waste of time (same prizes for 10fold the spend!!)?
    The Wishing Well a 'nothing' well for all but the $$ players.
    Don't take us for fools.
    An enjoyable game has quickly become a mundane game.
    Give us some answers, and be quick about it.
    Don't just sit back and say "it's being looked into".
    Cowards way out!
    Give US some real answers.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file