We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Anyone get that Silver Award bout a day ago ?

We all got a mass mail in my alliance and it says one day ago but was really like closer to two , and it made the announcement that we won a Silver Award , but no ones seen anything as of yet ...... any help here ???

Comments

• bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) Posts: 664AU1
    message was great, still waiting for the rewards on AU!

looks like GGE has stopped with the rewards, Storm rage message received but no rewards up to now
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 571AU1
    message was great, still waiting for the rewards on AU!

looks like GGE has stopped with the rewards, Storm rage message received but no rewards up to now
    you know the best reward is the feeling that you earned a reward. As a sign iof GGE's continued forward thinking we now offer virtual rewards ! !! ;-0

Shares @ au 1
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    I guess they'll credit the rewards tomorrow, since they're not working in weekends..
    About storm, i got the decorative and set from top 5. :tongue:

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Nope got the advice nut no reward yet
  • tcstek (NL1)tcstek (NL1) Posts: 8NL1
    Here to Dutch server no rewards from storm or zilver prize
  • Kingdoms Cup musta runneth over here too , hopefully they get round toit as we say .

At least I know Im not alone in this quest for truth ...... its hard to comeby sometimes round here  Tnx to all *
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,718
    ahh imaginary prizes for an imaginary event
  • Dont bother posting anything until now but now just cant  help but Smile everyday not only reading  players continual comments about this annoying game but some of the stupid updates GGE have brought into the game despite players not wanting or seeing the point of them  :)

Whats the point of discussing them after you have brought them into the game anyway ?

In my opinion  GGE don't give a flying Feck what anyone has to Say or Suggest :)

Its a game which I presume we all chose to play away from the real world just to relax and chill and some fun 
    alongside on-line or real life friends or family but unfortunately GGE have forgotten that and so its getting more like real life causing frustration -stress for many players.

Sorry GGE you are killing the game not listening to players comments so unfortunately if you continue to just have deaf ears players will probably just find another game to chill and relax and un-wind away from the real world.

Manu Castle
    Leader Of

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • still smiling :) usually 3 prizes  Gold -silver -bronze
     but reading thread everyone from different servers asking about silver prizes 
    Umm!!! is it a glitch or a stich up :)
    Manu Castle
    Leader Of

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • Goselotje (NL1)Goselotje (NL1) Posts: 290NL1
    We also did not receive the silver prize
    Gossie @ spilgames int_1
    Finally back where I belong in Legion
  • Hello out there , this needs an answer mates .  Lets address this issue in a timely manner and get it solved .

Otherwise prepare for the onslaught I already see coming with comments within this framework . Its not that tough to give real people , real answers ?

Tnx  ........ waiting ???
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,703GB1
    No prizes, no rewards

Do i expect them to hand them out? 

No i don't, the developers doesn't care

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• We can close this one folks .... the turtle finally crossed the finish line .

But wait , theres another contention now , my alliance is due some rewards that arent appearing , will it never end ????
Sign In to comment.