Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Wheel of Fortune Why 30 lots per turn??

Wheel of Fortune always used to be 3 lots per turn and now 30 lots per turn..why is that?
It will discourage Wheel of Fortune players and most of them will stop.

Birdie1550

Comments

• solveig (SKN1)solveig (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 25
    Yes, they increased tickets; but forgot to increase the tickets we had.
    As usual  it's the only place I know that can take peoples money just like that, without braking the law. 
    solveig @ skn 1
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 02.07.2018
    It used to cost three tickets to spin the Wheel of Fortune.  Now, it costs thirty.  Non-ruby buyers and ruby buyers alike used to be able to keep their VIP time active by just spinning the wheel.  No longer.  Now, the only way that people will be able to keep VIP time active is by using rubies, which will be costly for most ruby buyers and impossible for casual, non-ruby buyers.  

High level VIP bonuses are huge.  This will widen the gulf immensely between ruby buyers and casual players.  But that is probably GGE's intent.   
    Sad, but true. Better equipment at the expense of getting easier vip points. I am fortunate to even get level 10 vip which took me a very long time to get even when using pro mode and the cost of tickets being cheaper to spin as well.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • WARLORD12 (IN1)WARLORD12 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 16
    at least they brought the former top1 wheel of fortune reward to top10
    but its now even more harder to get tickets  since we get only like 6-25 per event
    • BE THE BEST @ WHT U DO
  • perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    It used to cost three tickets to spin the Wheel of Fortune.  Now, it costs thirty.  Non-ruby buyers and ruby buyers alike used to be able to keep their VIP time active by just spinning the wheel.  No longer.  Now, the only way that people will be able to keep VIP time active is by using rubies, which will be costly for most ruby buyers and impossible for casual, non-ruby buyers.  

High level VIP bonuses are huge.  This will widen the gulf immensely between ruby buyers and casual players.  But that is probably GGE's intent.   
    They made it harder for us to buy maxed VIP for cheap too. There used to be a deal that allowed us to buy level 10 VIP in one shot for $100. That deal is now completely gone. Been watching for it for 2 months, even though it would put me way over what I need on US. lol 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • Yes it seems like they want more money and have stopped many events. 
  • Pieter Cornelis (NL1)Pieter Cornelis (NL1) NL1 Posts: 314
    edited 08.07.2018
    Let's say that if GGE is a racehorse, it ended up by the butcher a few weeks ago. 

Somebody knows the name of the company behind GGS? 

(Id like to search for market/stock information and see if it did drop in the last months.)
  • Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    Let's say that if GGE is a racehorse, it ended up by the butcher a few weeks ago. 

Somebody knows the name of the company behind GGS? 

(Id like to search for market/stock information and see if it did drop in the last months.)
    They released a financial statement that was basically a marketing ploy for more money. So, yeah...
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • Just watch.  The next step will be to take away the free spin. (oops.  Did I just give the greedy punks in the planning room an idea?)

Increasing the cost of a spin by 1000% while leaving the value of prizes the same.  Wonder how much participation in using that feature of the game will drop......1000% maybe?
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895

Bruh, what?
    To keep your VIP points from decaying, one only needs to activate VIP time once per day, at least. If your alliance (or you) are not active enough to keep VIP time from event awards, you can almost always pick up at least a few minutes from the mercenary, for a pittance of coins. Then get busy, filling up the recruitment slots and tool production slots everywhere, and you'll be okay. Else move to a more active alliance, and/or be more active yourself.
    CBee has over 10 years of VIP time built up from misc rewards.

Discord: JYT#1574
  • Wheel of Fortune always used to be 3 lots per turn and now 30 lots per turn..why is that?

Birdie1550

GGS = Stupid :D

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,372
    Just watch.  The next step will be to take away the free spin. (oops.  Did I just give the greedy punks in the planning room an idea?)

Increasing the cost of a spin by 1000% while leaving the value of prizes the same.  Wonder how much participation in using that feature of the game will drop......1000% maybe?
    don't bring them on idea's please
    flug @ nl 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,372

Wheel of Fortune always used to be 3 lots per turn and now 30 lots per turn..why is that?

Birdie1550

GGS = Stupid :D
    tickets are easier to win/catch.i saved up 400 hundred tickets now since update, sow i can turn the wheel 1 or 10 times .  going for first place 
    flug @ nl 1
  • It was certainly a shock to me to log on one day to see that GGE had effectively stolen 90% of my tickets I'd been saving for the past year. No warning about it, just gone.

GRIM
  • zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    because it wins us less prizes and forces us to buy more tickets if we want them. Therefore more money for GGS

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• because it wins us less prizes and forces us to buy more tickets if we want them. Therefore more money for GGS

And you think there ar players that still buy those WOF tickets? I don't think so, may a few new stupid players? GGS better should stop with the WOF i guess...
  • its soo shit i dont even spin for free now
    Hard Boi

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file