Foreigners - highest troop number?

2»

Comments

• Oh how times have changed over 3 and a half years you could only only attack with 1200-1300 troops per attack and 100k was a really good hit now you can attack with 3k+ and 1 million is a really good hit

thats the biggest i have ever seen got it a couple weeks ago and i would bet my left arm i will never see one this big or even bigger ever again
  • 9.6k, 1.7M glory
    Level 70                                                              
    Last time bought rubies: Around 2000 BC/BCE
    Took a sabbatical from the forum to improve my game.

100k MP at level 40
    200k MP at level 60
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,868AU1

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Biggest I've ever seen. Had a 90/90 35 CY cast on it.

http://prntscr.com/k14rt9

Just over 15k
    Father of All @ GB1
    Views are my own, I do not speak for anyone else
  • Highest i've seen is 23.4K defenders which included about 8K Veteran defenders. It was a player from aus1, Rob From Nova 9 (who has sadly quit the game now  :( )
    Coyote666 @ AU1

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Old Mike (AU1)Old Mike (AU1) Posts: 62AU1
    all last tournament and this tournament the troop numbers have been crap
    prior to the last two there was usualy always a good castle so you can get a decent amount of glory 
    but lately pppfffhhhttt
    i turn mine over at least 10 to 15 times each 
    and i might get a 1k if i am lucky
    wouldnt mind a few more good ones to hit

all last tournament and this tournament the troop numbers have been crap
    prior to the last two there was usualy always a good castle so you can get a decent amount of glory 
    but lately pppfffhhhttt
    i turn mine over at least 10 to 15 times each 
    and i might get a 1k if i am lucky
    wouldnt mind a few more good ones to hit

I turned each of mine over over 30 times got 4 good castles that I got over 500k glory from, was hoping for more but meh was enough to do the 10m but was not a fun ride by any means

Sign In to comment.