Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

international 2 is dead

international 2  have  very  few  people  and is  getting worst  every day  

i  would like aks ggs please merge  this server with international 1  

Or  do  some thing  most  of  the player are disappointed with game  We all   really  love  goodgame But we dont have  many  players in server .  no fan for us   http://prnt.sc/dmfhhm  as  you  can see  there is  only 2500 level 70  players and half  of  them are dead  or inactive 

as  i remember  their  was no war from last  5  months between any  big alliance  

SO  if  you really  want   to make game better  bring some people here or merge  this server  with another server  

Thank  you 
Tefaaa @ WWW 2

Comments

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,049
    They wouldn't be able to merge servers 
    Imperius @EN1
    Leader of Odins Fury

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,990
    international 2 is dead
    good
    They wouldn't be able to merge servers 
    they can, but only will in a worst case scenario if necessary and if requested by the last remaining players on that server. :)
  • Won't happen, they're are only 507 lv70s on Asia and half of them are below 150k MP, they are only 480 players on the entire server with more then 100k loot and we haven't been merged yet rofl

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• benjames (AU1)benjames (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Even Aus1 is smaller... dunno what your complaining about.
    Benjames--><--Semajneb

Great Success!

• Tefaaa (INT2)Tefaaa (INT2) INT2 Posts: 23
    Oh that is  looking  more bad then inter2  

well still  they need to fix  this  or  forget  goodgame empire will have any  money  

people dont want  pay  them anymore  because of no  fun 
    Tefaaa @ WWW 2
  • international 2  have  very  few  people  and is  getting worst  every day  

Or  do  some thing  most  of  the player are disappointed with game  We all   really  love  goodgame But we dont have  many  players in server .  no fan for us   http://prnt.sc/dmfhhm  as  you  can see  there is  only 2500 level 70  players and half  of  them are dead  or inactive 

as  i remember  their  was no war from last  5  months between any  big alliance  

SO  if  you really  want   to make game better  bring some people here or merge  this server  with another server  

Thank  you 

whats the top loot like

• gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 618
    76million loot on uk server right now 
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 618
    1200 players have looted over 1million on uk server and many more r not far of million as well
  • Even Aus1 is smaller... dunno what your complaining about.
    There are 1852 AU1 max lvl players, active or inactive

Count Palatine Dalaran
    Server: Asia1
    Alliance: Sergeant of TBHK
    Honour: 1430
    Level: 23

"This game isn't dominated by large alliance families, rather an oligarchy. The richer the player behind the screen, the better" - Dalaran

• benjames (AU1)benjames (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Even Aus1 is smaller... dunno what your complaining about.
    There are 1852 AU1 max lvl players, active or inactive
    yes, compared to 2500 on inter2, we are so dead lol
    Benjames--><--Semajneb

Great Success!

• international 2  have  very  few  people  and is  getting worst  every day  

Thank  you 

whats the top loot like
    Top loot right now at this server is 207 515 513
    And player with best might points has 2 139 502
    Alliance with best might points has 75 456 896
    I am in alliance Rubikon which is at 14th position with might points. I don't agree with Tefaa so I think International 2 is doing well. 
  • Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548

Thank  you 

whats the top loot like
    I am in alliance Rubikon which is at 14th position with might points. I don't agree with Tefaa so I think International 2 is doing well. 
    Why the bump?

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,032

Thank  you 

whats the top loot like
    and complained in the german forum for months with hundred of posts once non eventers from other servers invaded and dared to do pvp. Your rules prohibit PvP more than the ones of the Indian server and that is hard to top. Int2 is a great server for big farm eventers not for PvP Enthusists.

If you know German https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/de/discussion/351784/inter-2-server-terror-schlimmer-wie-auf-d1/p1
    there you go and have a great laught

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • A good idea would be to merge some low activity servers into international 2 to activate it a bit...
    ImagineDragons @ WWW 1 (RIP in pepe)
    ThreshDyr @ WWW 2
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    edited 29.06.2018

Thank  you 

whats the top loot like

International 2 is doing well. 

If you look behind the scenes then you will notice how much this server is actually dropping...
    Players migrating from other servers to INT2 is what's keeping this server alive. If it wasn't for the on going migration, then this server would be dead by now.

Either way, this server has been like this for i don't know how long. 
    No matter how hard you try, you cannot completely kill this server, it will always be alive in one way or another. 
    This is coming from someone who has played on INT2 since 2012.

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    It's not just Int2, it seems like all servers are stagnating to an extent

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• A.J.S (INT3)A.J.S (INT3) INT3 Posts: 180
    http://prntscr.com/k0tkgn
    this dude choose the wrong server :D
    Just playing for the fun of burning others  :p
  • TempranceTemprance Moderator Posts: 857
    Necromancy  :open_mouth:

Closing this one up guys :) super old thread

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
This discussion has been closed.