Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GGS- ur gey

Potentia (US1)Potentia (US1) Posts: 249
I know goodgame studios won't be reading this anytime soon and frankly, I don't care. 

It's quiet pathetic and embarrassing that a large company like GGS can't fix lagging/bug issues, yet they can add two look items that look like they were made in 1 hour and you don't even have the ability to add gems on it. 

Just about a week ago the game was running like crap, you couldn't even hit towers and when you sent food to another player it will somehow send it to a tower lol. There was also the incident where you could double your decorations for every time the game went on downtime. Those are recent. 

Why does GGS continue to add new things in the game, can you please fix the lagging/bugs first?

Comments

• I Agree its just sad
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    I know goodgame studios won't be reading this anytime soon and frankly, I don't care. 

It's quiet pathetic and embarrassing that a large company like GGS can't fix lagging/bug issues, yet they can add two look items that look like they were made in 1 hour and you don't even have the ability to add gems on it. 

Just about a week ago the game was running like crap, you couldn't even hit towers and when you sent food to another player it will somehow send it to a tower lol. There was also the incident where you could double your decorations for every time the game went on downtime. Those are recent. 

Why does GGS continue to add new things in the game, can you please fix the lagging/bugs first?

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• A.J.S (INT3)A.J.S (INT3) INT3 Posts: 180
    edited 27.06.2018
    i found ggs studios
    this is what they do when they r supposed to work these days :p

and yes i am abusing them feel free to flag me i dont care anymore
    Just playing for the fun of burning others  :p
  • The Torrent (GB1)The Torrent (GB1) GB1 Posts: 664
    Not to mention Wheel of UnFortune

WATCHING GGE

autocorrect changes all crom-unfriendly words to crom on gge cuz groms got something about words that are even allowed in U rated films
    i fill forward all crom unfriendly words to crom as a nice person as i know crom loves dealing with that stuff.
    semi retired and sick of game - message me in game if u wanna kamikaze ur acc with me.

Quoting does NOT ping the poster. Please @ me if you want my attention. Use " for names with spaces, e.g @ "The Torrent (GB1)"

• Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    The look of the new look items makes it seem like GGS is appealing to a 6 year old audience... honestly, I wouldn't be surprised seeing how all more mature players are quitting the game, lol

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

Sign In to comment.