Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Storm island Deco

if the deco is not in storage before the moon storm is it destroyed or goes back to storage?

Comments

• Let me know if it gets washed away it would be nice to get rid of all these useless colossus that are in my storage.
    It goes away

• fujiwara (GB1)fujiwara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 647
    Let me know if it gets washed away it would be nice to get rid of all these useless colossus that are in my storage.
    It goes away

I think you're missing his question. He wants to know if, with the new deco storage system, you can "get rid" of unsellable ones by putting them in your storm castle and leaving them there, or whether they get put back into deco storage.
    fujiwara @ en 1

Author of the Empire alliance management studio web app - contact me if you want to try it out

invpng
  • Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    I think the deco gets lost - after all, everything that's in Storm is deleted by the moon storm.

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    Let's be honest here. The developers can't be that clever that they managed to fix so that decorations return after storm. If they did, then maybe they actually got some brains after all. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    I will put some collosus in there if they get lost I am happy :D

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Sameehah (GB1)Sameehah (GB1) GB1 Posts: 7,483
    I've put some of mine in too, I do hope they go, they are just overcrowding my storage.
    Helllllooooo There

http25mediatumblrcomtumblr_m78q23hRy51rb85xmo1_500gif
  • Dumb Cat (US1)Dumb Cat (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    Let's be honest here. The developers can't be that clever that they managed to fix so that decorations return after storm. If they did, then maybe they actually got some brains after all. 
    WE are talking about the idiots who claim a 900% price hike in WoF makes the game more enjoyable.

So............brainless
  • Sameehah (GB1)Sameehah (GB1) GB1 Posts: 7,483
    I got all my Colossuses back in my storage.
    Helllllooooo There

http25mediatumblrcomtumblr_m78q23hRy51rb85xmo1_500gif
  • ken.n (US1)ken.n (US1) US1 Posts: 136
    I got all mine back I wish there was a delete button for the unwanted deco's.
    ken.n @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file