We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Big Alliances beating up the small ones

Today KoN decided that Going4thewise needed to be burned down.  So they started attacking us  before they even declared war on us..  We are a smaller alliance that is event based not PvP.  GGE in it's inglorious wisdom created this event to decide who is the strongest alliance here.  What is actually decided is who has the biggest pockets to buy rubies and make the owners richer.   There is nothing fair about those three or four big alliance picking on the small ones that can't defend against them.   So far I know three  players that are walking away from the game because of these attacks.  TODAY I LOST OVER 5k TROOPS FROM THE MORONS ATTACKING ME.  Some dur to the attacks and some due to starvation when they stole all my food that I worked hard to get in the events previously and currently

There are several players in this game from my family and we will not buy another ruby from GGE if we have to use them to keep gates open half the time or fight the senseless fires from the bullies.

Now if you morons get mad at me for posting this, blame ME, NOT THE LITTLE MEMBERS IN MY ALLIANCE, buy you probably will anyway and cause more people to quit the game entirely.   GGE, maybe you should consider just how much the little people keep this game going even with small purchases of rubies.  But you won't do that either, it's rigged for the deep pockets only.

Comments

• Today KoN decided that Going4thewise needed to be burned down.  So they started attacking us  before they even declared war on us..  We are a smaller alliance that is event based not PvP.  GGE in it's inglorious wisdom created this event to decide who is the strongest alliance here.  What is actually decided is who has the biggest pockets to buy rubies and make the owners richer.   There is nothing fair about those three or four big alliance picking on the small ones that can't defend against them.   So far I know three  players that are walking away from the game because of these attacks.  TODAY I LOST OVER 5k TROOPS FROM THE MORONS ATTACKING ME.  Some dur to the attacks and some due to starvation when they stole all my food that I worked hard to get in the events previously and currently

There are several players in this game from my family and we will not buy another ruby from GGE if we have to use them to keep gates open half the time or fight the senseless fires from the bullies.

Now if you morons get mad at me for posting this, blame ME, NOT THE LITTLE MEMBERS IN MY ALLIANCE, buy you probably will anyway and cause more people to quit the game entirely.   GGE, maybe you should consider just how much the little people keep this game going even with small purchases of rubies.  But you won't do that either, it's rigged for the deep pockets only.

Maybe you guys should consider not being mouthy if you don't want to get declared on by an alliance much much larger than yours.

Just a word of advice.. throwing salt at people usually gets some in return

I agree with BM Friedrich, 

I know this sounds stupid and kumbaya, but you`d be amazed how far an apology that (sounds) sincere goes.  

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 692NL1
    most wars starts in the mailbox :)
    flug @ nl 1
  • Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) Posts: 548US1
    Apology for what??  She attacked me when I wasn't even on line and started burning me and all my OPs.  I was not mouthy with her and none of my people have even sent them a message as far as I know. I sent a one word message  "Jerk"  if that is all it takes to start a dozen lvl 800's to pick on the whole alliance, maybe someone needs to grow a little tougher skin.    Other than that we have not done one thing to KoN.   But I am not going to spend money on this game if I have to just throw it away too GGE can get a bigger steak for breakfast.   Until now I had nothing against KoN, never even dealt with them and now I need to apologize?
    There's your reason for war, lol

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• A.J.S (INT3)A.J.S (INT3) Posts: 180INT3
    Apology for what??  She attacked me when I wasn't even on line and started burning me and all my OPs.  I was not mouthy with her and none of my people have even sent them a message as far as I know. I sent a one word message  "Jerk"  if that is all it takes to start a dozen lvl 800's to pick on the whole alliance, maybe someone needs to grow a little tougher skin.    Other than that we have not done one thing to KoN.   But I am not going to spend money on this game if I have to just throw it away too GGE can get a bigger steak for breakfast.   Until now I had nothing against KoN, never even dealt with them and now I need to apologize?
    it is your call mate either you get wiped of the map or say your sorry lol
    Just playing for the fun of burning others  :p
  • Apology for what??  She attacked me when I wasn't even on line and started burning me and all my OPs.  I was not mouthy with her and none of my people have even sent them a message as far as I know. I sent a one word message  "Jerk"  if that is all it takes to start a dozen lvl 800's to pick on the whole alliance, maybe someone needs to grow a little tougher skin.    Other than that we have not done one thing to KoN.   But I am not going to spend money on this game if I have to just throw it away too GGE can get a bigger steak for breakfast.   Until now I had nothing against KoN, never even dealt with them and now I need to apologize?
    There's your reason for war, lol

Image result for i really agree meme

• Well then if KoN wants to be the block bullies then let them, we are not going to back down and we are not going to start attacking them or their subs, then so be it.   It's their money and time to waste on us poor folks for very little return now.  As players start dropping out of the game because they are not enjoying it anymore,  those big alliance will only have themselves to fight with.   You mention the work KoN to the other alliances and they all cringe, run and hide.  I think I'll just let my fires burn for awhile so everyone can see what the bullies on the block do to the little guys if they think you crossed them.
  • Apology for what??  She attacked me when I wasn't even on line and started burning me and all my OPs.  I was not mouthy with her and none of my people have even sent them a message as far as I know. I sent a one word message  "Jerk"  if that is all it takes to start a dozen lvl 800's to pick on the whole alliance, maybe someone needs to grow a little tougher skin.    Other than that we have not done one thing to KoN.   But I am not going to spend money on this game if I have to just throw it away too GGE can get a bigger steak for breakfast.   Until now I had nothing against KoN, never even dealt with them and now I need to apologize?
    Looks like someone didn't read their description.
    http://prntscr.com/jzlet8
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 692NL1
    flug @ nl 1
Sign In to comment.