Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Kingdoms Cup Tally Incorrect

2»

Comments

• On the morning of June 27 everyone in the alliance, Fluffy Unicorns, will receive a compensation gift containing the following:

Belfry x100
    Heavy Ram x100
    Shield Wall x100

Demon Horror x100
    Deathly Horror x150

sorry for any misunderstandings and inconveniences

-your best empire team
    kvass @ this game is gay

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    PMSL so you get 10% of a single army, and about enough to tool half an attack.  thats not compensation thats an insult.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • sorry guys this constant moaning on the threads is beginning to wear thin. Im sure GGE's calculations are correct based on their interpretation of the rules. It seems the way they wrote the rules was misleading and there Im on your side. GGE should at least compensate for the wasted rubies but their track record shows they wont adequately. 

On an aside aus1 was ripped off when during part of the event they were locked out of the server. Im still awaiting for compo for troops lost both from the lockout and due to having to use puffin. I think thats possible but they wont compensate for the indirect losses such as lack of coin earning during a prime coin earning period..sams?

btw stop beating up the mods, they can only repeat the party line.

How does one's pts count toward Samis but not Beri? Lol

They're  not correct. They literally swapped our position and russia's position.
    Russia obviously offered a bigger bribe.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Scores were not counted for samurai either, GGS said they went back and rechecked the math for BOTH beri and sams, and the numbers added up again to what was posted once you subtracted those players
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • The only issue here is their misworded original messages about rosters being locked after qualifications vs at the beginning of qualifications.
    Friedrich IV US1
  • Fried. is it really not possible for them to just provide one screenshot of the russian score. if they've got the ability to check their calculations they have the ability to get us a screenshot.
  • sorry guys this constant moaning on the threads is beginning to wear thin. Im sure GGE's calculations are correct based on their interpretation of the rules. It seems the way they wrote the rules was misleading and there Im on your side. GGE should at least compensate for the wasted rubies but their track record shows they wont adequately. 

On an aside aus1 was ripped off when during part of the event they were locked out of the server. Im still awaiting for compo for troops lost both from the lockout and due to having to use puffin. I think thats possible but they wont compensate for the indirect losses such as lack of coin earning during a prime coin earning period..sams?

btw stop beating up the mods, they can only repeat the party line.
    Anyone else find this ironic? 

Also, we had that issue in our alliance as well. There were at least 3 people who couldn't get in unless they were on puffin. 
     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Warmarshal for Fluffy Unicorns~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• EdMohrmann (US1)EdMohrmann (US1) US1 Posts: 127

The answer seems pretty simple to me.  If you believe (as I DO) that GGE does all those nefarious things,

in addition to doing really crappy updates, DON'T PARTICIPATE IN THE SO-CALLED TOURNEYS!.

And, BTW, isn't FIFA notorious for being corrupt ?  So GGE is just following the model, right ?

EdMohrmann @ usa 1
  • Fried. is it really not possible for them to just provide one screenshot of the russian score. if they've got the ability to check their calculations they have the ability to get us a screenshot.
    When have they ever cared to provide evidence before?

It's possibleto do, but there is 0 chance they will ever give it to you.
    Friedrich IV US1
  • VenomЖ (US1)VenomЖ (US1) US1 Posts: 110
    on a bright note,  Germany is out of the World Cup.  

*updates intensify*
  • Glad to see FU making a comeback in events!
  • Glad to see FU making a comeback in events!
    We're recovering from the merge. We'll get there
  • UD1 (INT1)UD1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,279
    edited 28.06.2018
    It seems that FU have a good case

So Just annouce 2 winners and give them the top prizes as well give them there reconigtionas winners also
    all it costs GGE is a few pixel nothing more or less , they clearly spent a lot of money on this garbage you call a competion.

So just give them prizes  

After all you are losing good paying customer, so if you carry on with all the rubbish , and mis wording it is your problem not theres 

So man up for once
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
    You are forgetting the GOD complex that simply does not allow them to even consider that anything could be their fault, or makes them totally incapable of even considering that anyone else should even be considered when making changes.  As a result they have no notion of customer service as truth be told when it comes down to it they simply dont care about their customers.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • You are forgetting the GOD complex that simply does not allow them to even consider that anything could be their fault, or makes them totally incapable of even considering that anyone else should even be considered when making changes.  As a result they have no notion of customer service as truth be told when it comes down to it they simply dont care about their customers.
    i sent a very clear support ticket. i got a response. it was along the lines of "I don't understand your request. please clarify and in the future, please provide all the information in the initial ticket." I wrote over 600 words in my initial ticket and provided them screenshots of everything. At the end of his response he wrote this. "If necessary, feel free to include screenshots."
    this was after i had attached 4 very clear labeled screenshots of the proper scores and miscalculation. GGE customer service is remarkable

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file