Home English (UK) Strategy & Tactics Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

How far Should My Outpost be from my Main Castle?

I See some youtubers and other people have their outposts like 20 away from each other facing north, south, east, and west? is that what i should do?

RULES OF WAR
:
Attack, fight hard, if all fails, RUN!
Retired deputy of the HONOR ABOVE ALL alliance
Dedicated member of the TNP-DREAMS alliance

Comments

• VenomЖ (US1)VenomЖ (US1) US1 Posts: 110

Well depends on each player. If you want to be a more war-type player, close as possible, or really far apart (to attack more people, but that would be for large ruby buyers)

If you want to be an event player, around 20-30 so you can hit more RBC's.

If you just want to hit like 4-5 towers everyday like me it doesn't matter but closer is better then.

• I See some youtubers and other people have their outposts like 20 away from each other facing north, south, east, and west? is that what i should do?
    the closer you are to your outposts, the better
    the closer you are to your allieds, the better
    was easier to replace your outposts with others, before those level 30 farms and new decos
    to lose less buildings when x capture y before y capture x, you put 30-50 farm 1 in the outpost, and you will lose mostly farm 1
  • Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    I See some youtubers and other people have their outposts like 20 away from each other facing north, south, east, and west? is that what i should do?
    The closer the outpost is, the better, as you can supply it better and send soldiers/tools faster there. However, distance shouldn't be your main focus, but rather the outpost's type: try and look for 8food outposts (ones that have a shiny aura around them and a loaf of bread next to them).

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• Below 40 Clicks is good
    Hard Boi
  • I See some youtubers and other people have their outposts like 20 away from each other facing north, south, east, and west? is that what i should do?
    The closer the outpost is, the better, as you can supply it better and send soldiers/tools faster there. However, distance shouldn't be your main focus, but rather the outpost's type: try and look for 8food outposts (ones that have a shiny aura around them and a loaf of bread next to them).
    Got it, i have 6:2 op right now so i will try to get an 8

RULES OF WAR
    :
    Attack, fight hard, if all fails, RUN!
    Retired deputy of the HONOR ABOVE ALL alliance
    Dedicated member of the TNP-DREAMS alliance

• IronLord (US1)IronLord (US1) Posts: 119
    edited 21.06.2018
    Below 40 Clicks is good

heh

-=Fluffy Unicorns=-

• I capped these ops seven years ago, when it wasn't as hard to find close open ones lol
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • KingChampion (ASIA1)KingChampion (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,107
    The distance between my ops and my main is about 250+ 

the reason? Because I'm in Asia 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    the closer you are to your outposts, the better
    the closer you are to your allieds, the better
    was easier to replace your outposts with others, before those level 30 farms and new decos
    to lose less buildings when x capture y before y capture x, you put 30-50 farm 1 in the outpost, and you will lose mostly farm 1
    Or you could just burn the OP to 100% fires and lose nothing, but don't let me tell you what to do. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • I have no close Outposts 
    So
    Image result for i have nothing meme

• lord mordo 23 (US1)lord mordo 23 (US1) US1 Posts: 112
    edited 26.06.2018
    You don`t NEED close outposts, I have done just fine, Negan does just fine, @CBee (US1) does just fine.

On that note, if anyone has any 8 foods near me or even 6 foods with good ruby buildings then I`ll be more than happy to have it :wink: 

FYI I just came back from bird, that's why my titles are bad. 

Post edited by lord mordo 23 (US1) on

• Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) US1 Posts: 215
    You don`t NEED close outposts, I have done just fine, Negan does just fine, @CBee (US1) does just fine.

On that note, if anyone has any 8 foods near me or even 6 foods with good ruby buildings then I`ll be more than happy to have it :wink: 

FYI I just came back from bird, that's why my titles are crap. 

Thank you for letting us know mordo I was really wondering why you are such crap. 
    MUFU Member

• lord mordo 23 (US1)lord mordo 23 (US1) US1 Posts: 112
    edited 26.06.2018

FYI I just came back from bird, that's why my titles are crap. 

Thank you for letting us know mordo I was really wondering why you are such crap. 

I am not "crap", but.....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file