Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Tickets

When I use the wheel of fortune, the spins cost 30 tickets, why?  I liked it better when it only cost 3 tickets. 

Comments

• There are many threads about this ….

Image result for repetitive gif

@BM_Friedrich please merge them.

• Glum Mike (INT1)Glum Mike (INT1) INT1 Posts: 22
    GGS just stole 90% of your tickets and wount bother to respond if you ask about it.....
  • Image result for stop it gif

• Glum Mike (INT1)Glum Mike (INT1) INT1 Posts: 22
    Spent 600 tickets before I realized what they had done.  Was saving up to use them after the summer to get premiumtime... Secont time they realy piss me off during my 6 years in the game. Can understand a lot of their changes, but taking the lucky pennies away compleatly when I spent rubies upgrading the well and now this crap...
  • It would have  been nice if we were given a heads up on this change.  All the tickets I've been saving are worthless now. Does everything in this game have to be about money?  Bad change!

Image result for approval gif

• eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 377
    http://prntscr.com/jzqpxo

oooh Yay!! only about another month and I might be able to make a spin on the WOF

woo hoo.
    Thanks GG

Regards,
    Debbie
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  • lord mordo 23 (US1)lord mordo 23 (US1) US1 Posts: 112
    edited 27.06.2018
    http://prntscr.com/jzqpxo

oooh Yay!! only about another month and I might be able to make a spin on the WOF

woo hoo.
    Thanks GG

Regards,
    Debbie
    lmbo so true

• Soul4Life2 (NL1)Soul4Life2 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 337
    Spent 600 tickets before I realized what they had done.  Was saving up to use them after the summer to get premiumtime... Secont time they realy piss me off during my 6 years in the game. Can understand a lot of their changes, but taking the lucky pennies away compleatly when I spent rubies upgrading the well and now this crap...
    they only pissed you off the 2nd time???they piss me off at least once a week... although lately it's on day to day bases
    Soul4Life2 @ nl 1
  • Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    It would have  been nice if we were given a heads up on this change.  All the tickets I've been saving are worthless now. Does everything in this game have to be about money?  Bad change!

They did give us a notice... of a day or a few hours or so. lol

#FixTheGame

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• Lee_41 (US1)Lee_41 (US1) US1 Posts: 30
    I sent a support ticket asking for 2.2 Million tickets to compensate my loss.... lol
    probably wont get much of a response
    Lee_41 @ usa 1
  • The wheel is largely useless now. Don't worry about it. Take your free spin and just ignore it the rest of the time.
    I sent a support ticket asking for 2.2 Million tickets to compensate my loss.... lol
    probably wont get much of a response
    Of course you won't, GGS doesn't ever give anything for free xd

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

• fujiwara (GB1)fujiwara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 647
    The wheel is largely useless now. Don't worry about it. Take your free spin and just ignore it the rest of the time.
    This. If you bought tickets before, and now don't, eventually they'll change it not because of the kindness of heart, but because they want you to buy tickets again. Of all the things GGS monitor, you can guarantee buying rubies and spending rubies are at the top of the list. Let your decisions tell them what value you've assigned to things, and they'll work to get the balance to the point where you spend again - it's in our interests to have things worth spending on, and their interests for us to spend.
    fujiwara @ en 1

Author of the Empire alliance management studio web app - contact me if you want to try it out

invpng
  • The wheel is largely useless now. Don't worry about it. Take your free spin and just ignore it the rest of the time.
    This. If you bought tickets before, and now don't, eventually they'll change it not because of the kindness of heart, but because they want you to buy tickets again. Of all the things GGS monitor, you can guarantee buying rubies and spending rubies are at the top of the list. Let your decisions tell them what value you've assigned to things, and they'll work to get the balance to the point where you spend again - it's in our interests to have things worth spending on, and their interests for us to spend.
    hmmm gosh its really hard to tell if they care about this factor
    mwah
    The wheel is largely useless now. Don't worry about it. Take your free spin and just ignore it the rest of the time.
    hmmm gosh its really hard to tell if they care about this factor
    They do actually, the second part at least, they really want us to spend money on rubies

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ Int3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file