MISC

Comments

• hionmentho (US1)hionmentho (US1) US1 Posts: 286
    GOD I MHATE MISC THEIR A BUNC OF CUCKS KAND THEY HIT ME IN MY FIRE CASTLE BEACUSE I ATTCK THEM WITH 32 MEN SEVERAL TIMES AND THEY SAD WAS "BOOLBURN??????!!??" WHA????? IS BUCH OF GOONIES IS WHAT THEY ARE AND IF I WAS THEY LEVEL THEY WOULD CRY AND LOSS BECUZ THEY LOZERS AND SUC AT GAM AND ONLY GUD BECUSE TOO STUPID TO SUCK IS WHAT HSJKLFJKLJKSDFJKSDFJKDKDKLSDJFKL
    Oh how I love a good tear filled rage post 

MISC: Keeping GGE great since 2012
    It has come to my understanding that the alliance known commonly as "The Misc" possesses a substantial quantity of "wankers." Though brazen an accusation, the evidence stands for itself. Allow me to explain, in excessive and onerous detail.
    It should be taken for granted that in the capitalistic society we live in, there will be those who rise above the rest, and, in doing so, possess influence that, whether gained legitimately or not, holds sway over weaker factions. However, with power comes the responsibility of wielding it correctly. Power is much akin to a double edged sword. If used incorrectly, it can just as easily cut the wielder. This has been demonstrated time and time again, as great societies crumpled due to internal strife caused by the overbearing bureaucracy. Take France, for example, who's aristocracy exacted such a drain on the proletariat that they eventually rose in rebellion, sparking what would later be known as the French Revolution. Thus, one would commonly assume that, as established by the Magna Carta, curtailment would be placed on centers of power as well as the common people, not for domestic tranquility alone, but for the assurance of a stable union able to stand the test of time from both outside- and inside- threats. As such, when I waged war against one of "The Misc," I could only assume that, in failing my siege, I would face a penalty relative to that of my transgression. To quote Hammurabi, "An eye for an eye."
    Thus, it was both startling and disheartening when the response to said siege was one of exception belligerance. As all common reason would stand to argue the contrary, I can only assume said aggression resulted not from the severity of my offense.. but rather the mental deficiency of said respondent. With this, I rest my case.
    Did anyone else notice this guy is in one of our subs?
    Sometimes the troll traps don't work very well. It's because hion & hiding keep skimping on the good cheese so they can buy more booze for the bar. At least we have good cocktails. 
    Currently drunk crew checking in.
  • MISC: How to intensify the pain of others.

*cucumber edition*

• Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    I see MISC is up to bully tactics, declaring war on non-agressive alliances and not even considering peace (too much bully tactics) mass attacks and won't respond to messages to say what is needed to bring peace around, or why war was declared in the first place.
    Morentz playing this game for most of us was fun (at one time). We small non ruby buyers just want to do our best but we cannot compete against GOD Commanders and mass attacking to kill off all troops and take every bit of resources a person has.
    No common person is that bad...are they?  Call off the hounds and attack a warring alliance that likes the challenge of the fight and leave those neutral players out of your conceited bullying ways.
    Can confirm Morry is a bully, you should probably ask Serry to help you. 

Also this is a war game ergo all alliances are warring alliances whether you like it or not
    It's true. This question is what will keep you interested in the finer workings of the game itself.
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • Thanks to The MISC and their allies for recognizing that people wish to  play the game at their own pace and would like to aspire and grow in their own space without hassles.
    I do apologize for getting ''pissed'' off at your tactics and voicing my personal opinion. 

MissGrace
  • edited 16.10.2018
    MissGrace If you wish to aspire and grow in your own space maybe consider a less war game of a war game. Big farm comes to mind. The fact that your talking about a bully in a war game means your not ready for a war game. Please refer to the 3rd grade when the teacher didn't give a ribbon to 4th. Yes it hurt but it was suppose to "See the lessons learned in the book of life".  In your world nobody else should play the war game until your ready. Please let everyone know when your ready.  
  • Qahnaarin (US1)Qahnaarin (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    I see MISC is up to bully tactics, declaring war on non-agressive alliances and not even considering peace (too much bully tactics) mass attacks and won't respond to messages to say what is needed to bring peace around, or why war was declared in the first place.
    Morentz playing this game for most of us was fun (at one time). We small non ruby buyers just want to do our best but we cannot compete against GOD Commanders and mass attacking to kill off all troops and take every bit of resources a person has.
    No common person is that bad...are they?  Call off the hounds and attack a warring alliance that likes the challenge of the fight and leave those neutral players out of your conceited bullying ways.

Consider buying the $20 subscription when GGE adds in fire protection, I'm sure it would highly benefit you :-) 
  • I can only speak for My alliance (Nephilim) but i am sure Misc will agree to some of what i am about to say. I got crymail the other day from some alliance we attacked. Here is my reply to that alliance and it seems it maybe needed here too. 

" how are we bullies? it is increasingly harder for upper level players and Alliances to find targets. And when we do, you all cry "bullies". number of troops mean nothing when attacking if you pick your target right. But most of the alliance in the game will not attack KON, Misc nor DT.. its a war game, large attacks are beaten just a easy if not easier then small ones. learn the game. but cussing us and flipping us the bird will not make us go easier on you.              

why do you leave your self vulnerable to attacks? there are sure fire ways to prevent big loses during attacks and have a good chance of preventing you from being attacked at all. you all need to figure them out. we are not bullies we just play the game better. "

you have to PVP to move up in the game. We wish we got retaliation attacks after we attack. Never happens. At least during the  server war between US (KON) and Misc, The Game was interesting. During the 3yr server war, The server went soft. 

Vlaardac

• ALSO why in the @#$%* would you send multiple tool burner attacks at the MISC? You have no right to cry, you started this. you picked on the MISC......Ironlord you are the Bully....lol And you got spanked for it. 

vlaardac
  • dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) US1 Posts: 464
    Hey. I know MISC may be "bullying" you. If you're going to send 32 troop attacks and waste their defensive tools, they'll be mad. What if I sent 500 32 troop attacks against you? Would you be happy? Even though you have no fires, think about the tools you lose. If you defend with like 3 troops and fire cast them they won't be happy either. Trust me, this happened to me. Was completely on fire for like 3 months. But I respect MISC and all of the large alliances. Although they may attack weaker players, they do it infrequently. If they hit you in all places, don't be a crybaby and accuse them of "bullying". This is a war game.
    I may not be best friends with Morentz and the rest of the MISC players, but I do respect them and their attacks.
    Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
    Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) US1 Posts: 464
    I can only speak for My alliance (Nephilim) but i am sure Misc will agree to some of what i am about to say. I got crymail the other day from some alliance we attacked. Here is my reply to that alliance and it seems it maybe needed here too. 

" how are we bullies? it is increasingly harder for upper level players and Alliances to find targets. And when we do, you all cry "bullies". number of troops mean nothing when attacking if you pick your target right. But most of the alliance in the game will not attack KON, Misc nor DT.. its a war game, large attacks are beaten just a easy if not easier then small ones. learn the game. but cussing us and flipping us the bird will not make us go easier on you.              

why do you leave your self vulnerable to attacks? there are sure fire ways to prevent big loses during attacks and have a good chance of preventing you from being attacked at all. you all need to figure them out. we are not bullies we just play the game better. "

you have to PVP to move up in the game. We wish we got retaliation attacks after we attack. Never happens. At least during the  server war between US (KON) and Misc, The Game was interesting. During the 3yr server war, The server went soft. 

Vlaardac

Exactly. People just are scared that they will get completely steamrollered if they send retaliation. People need to get out of this misunderstanding. I (as a legendary 37 as of now) have sent one or two retaliation attacks (w/ permission) at big players who attacked our alliance and you know what, they were cool with it. This may be a bit controversial, but on International 1, I snagged people's resource villages after they plundered my alliance mate's RVs. They just took it back, but they're like okay.
    People are always okay with retaliation. Win or loss, it's good practice for everyone.
    Vlaardac, I completely agree.
    Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
    Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• CAEAVES (US1)CAEAVES (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    edited 27.01.2019
    Hang in there. Get rid of your troops and take your tools down and let them have at it. Take a break from the game. Go under the bird for two months.They will get bored and move on.  Or add one level 5 dwelling, remove all tools, set defense to 33/33/33,  and let your militia handle tool burner attacks. 

The server war was the best thing for this game. If the big guys would only attack each other, they could level up and get much better glory. Iron sharpens iron or something. But it's not really about leveling up. It's about getting people to quit for some reason. 
    Post edited by CAEAVES (US1) on
  • CAEAVES (US1)CAEAVES (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    825:310 in Ice. Thornton is hiding a bunch of troops in an RV if anyone is interested. 
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 775
    Hang in there. Get rid of your troops and take your tools down and let them have at it. Take a break from the game. Go under the bird for two months.They will get bored and move on.  Or add one level 5 dwelling, remove all tools, set defense to 33/34/33,  and let your militia handle tool burner attacks. 

The server war was the best thing for this game. If the big guys would only attack each other, they could level up and get much better glory. Iron sharpens iron or something. But it's not really about leveling up. It's about getting people to quit for some reason. 
    if the "big guys" attacked each other, they'd have to declare and mass to do any real damage, or catch someone in a bad setup and the whole alliance offline (which, surprisingly, doesn't happen). More like iron dulls iron.
    To get good glory, the "big guys" attack medium strength alliances, or ones with relatively few members.
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • See, I've tried sending retal hits in the past. But 75% of the time, I'll be met with tens of thousands in alliance support. Including on agreed hits. That's why I'm reluctant to send retals now.

~Currently a Member
    of The War Kings
  • Keenanxbox (US1)Keenanxbox (US1) US1 Posts: 552
    ALSO why in the @#$%* would you send multiple tool burner attacks at the MISC? You have no right to cry, you started this. you picked on the MISC......Ironlord you are the Bully....lol And you got spanked for it. 

vlaardac
    And this is whats happening to kon2..oh the irony

• Frðsty (US1)Frðsty (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    I honestly think the orgins of the war between the two alliances was legit and great for the whole server. But once both of them started to extend their roots further into the server and breaking the rules of the game (multi accounting, guessing passwords etc) was when it went too far. I would like to thank MISC and KoN for killing the game on the US1 server.
  • hionmentho (US1)hionmentho (US1) US1 Posts: 286
    I honestly think the orgins of the war between the two alliances was legit and great for the whole server. But once both of them started to extend their roots further into the server and breaking the rules of the game (multi accounting, guessing passwords etc) was when it went too far. I would like to thank MISC and KoN for killing the game on the US1 server.
    You're welcome.
  • Treyweezy (US1)Treyweezy (US1) US1 Posts: 72
    Lol at Kons current description.  First who cares why it started we are past that point.  Also Morry is crying?  For what?  We are winning, Kon has merged like 4 times,  they are losing players and half are birded.  Desperation looks terrible on you Heart.

• Heartnoir (US1)Heartnoir (US1) US1 Posts: 512
    Lol at Kons current description.  First who cares why it started we are past that point.  Also Morry is crying?  For what?  We are winning, Kon has merged like 4 times,  they are losing players and half are birded.  Desperation looks terrible on you Heart.

Tell morry that  - it's your description that I'm responding to. I don't think you understand the meaning of crocodile tears...

Heartnoir @ usa 1

"You must have big rats if you need Hattori Hanzo's steel
    . . . Huge."
Sign In to comment.