Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Wheel of Fortune with Skips

2»

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,032
    I have bought before and have also used a few thousand tickets and a few hundred thousand rubies on the test server to test the WoF (was using normal mode though). Over 5k rubies is definitely enough to do some nice things, but that amount can be looted pretty easily and for the amount that many important buildings such as stables and bakeries cost to max, 5k rubies isn't very much. Especially if it takes months to get them.
    with 1k tickets I usually get minimum 30k rubies if lucky 50k , that is worth something.
    Really?
    Is that on pro mode or regular?
    Had no idea that much was possible.
    pro mode :)

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 06.12.2017
    Anyone know how many tickets it usually takes to get 1st place on US?
    To get any chance at all of having at least top 10 you may need to have more than 2,000 tickets. I had more than 2,000 tickets once and came very close to reaching top 10, but missed the mark by only a few rankings.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    3600 got me rank two, although usually when I ask how much it takes I'm told I should save 20k before doing it.
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    3600 got me rank two, although usually when I ask how much it takes I'm told I should save 20k before doing it.
    yeah, that's my current plan—I'm at about 3500 right now and am probably going to save 15k to 20k before spending them
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • Yep, the WoF really needs a rework. I for one will keep saving my tickets until we get a rework. Not going to get much of anything of value if I spend the tickets now.
    Gold coins, ruby mantlets, flags,and lots of rubies have at least some value from the pro mode wheel of fortune; although, only people who spend money on the game can even use pro mode. If there is anything of value it is at least those four things, but yes there are also some things you can earn from that even with pro mode I am not really all that impressed with.
    The amount of gold coins to be won isn't really helpful for an active player who frequently hits NPC's.

You can get some ruby mantlets, and that may help to some extent, but not enough to make a difference for the amount of time that it takes to save enough tickets to get a reasonable amount.

Same applies for flags.

Rubies can definitely be helpful, especially if you're low or don't hit NPC's much, but you still can't get enough rubies to do anything too substantial.
    Can get more then 5k rubies from a single spin in jackpot mode. 
    I got 13k off of a level 5 jackpot spin. I saved 3k tickets and got over 150k rubies off it.
  • honkey12b (US1)honkey12b (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    The equipment can be sold in the equipment slot for coins.  Rare usually yields 250 coins and epic 1000.  Not bad.  With the increase in the number of tickets required for a spin, I doubt I will ever play the WoF again.
  • honkey12b (US1)honkey12b (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    Number of tickets required to get 1st place (and keep it) are very large.  It seems to be based on pari-mutuel betting.
  • If they change it, they will make it terrible for everyone

ultimate john predicting the future. he was brilliant I tell you... briliant
    mwah
  • VenomЖ (US1)VenomЖ (US1) US1 Posts: 110
    If they change it, they will make it terrible for everyone

Or he is.... GGS himself...
  • A.J.S (INT3)A.J.S (INT3) INT3 Posts: 180
    If they change it, they will make it terrible for everyone

Or he is.... GGS himself...
    if he was bruno5 u could say that
    butyou never know from gb1 players :)
    Just playing for the fun of burning others  :p
  • Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    I suggest you guys stop planning to reach #1 in the WoH... lol... mark my words, they'll rip us off or won't fix this bad update

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• neuterable (US1)neuterable (US1) US1 Posts: 756
    The Wheel is Dead.
    neuterable, shameless slaughterer of peasants, collector of princesses and fan of homestuck

α ЯTFM ¿¿¿Want Free $tuff??? Then Go Write Santa a Letter ЯTFM Ω
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    I suggest you guys stop planning to reach #1 in the WoH... lol... mark my words, they'll rip us off or won't fix this bad update
    They will with for heaps of people to spend on it. Then fix it like shapeshifters :) 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

Sign In to comment.