Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    wheel of fortune 30 tiket regular  or 300 tiket in pro mode ??? this normal or what ?
    for gge is normal.
    For us, is a big problem.
    And yes, they changed WoF today.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• lakibbs (INT1)lakibbs (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11
    thank you
    it's a late hour
    I see that it's time to change the game.. gge....  ..........
    lakibbs @ WWW 1
  • Hello,
    This question is more of a bug / glitch.
    I logged on today and my main quest has disappeared.
    My last main quest was to upgrade 11 dwellings to level 10 and then i had no main quests after that i m a bit confused 
    Clear cache, might work
    how do i do that

• Phenom (IN1)Phenom (IN1) IN1 Posts: 101
    Question about the Decos in storm - Will they go back to the inventory when the moonstorm rages on their own? Or do we have to do that manually?

Had seen a thread on this - but no useful answer there. Maybe one of the BM's can help?

@BM ang1243  

Hello,
    This question is more of a bug / glitch.
    I logged on today and my main quest has disappeared.
    My last main quest was to upgrade 11 dwellings to level 10 and then i had no main quests after that i m a bit confused 
    Clear cache, might work
    how do i do that

In Chrome
    1. On your computer, open Chrome.
    2. At the top right, click More .
    3. Click More tools Clear browsing data.
    4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
    5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
    6. Click Clear data.
  • veloric (US1)veloric (US1) Posts: 96
    edited 24.06.2018
    can someone please tell me how to upgrade decorative items and/or which ones CAN be upgraded? it was a part of this past update and i cannot for the life of me find the option to do so....
    GGS does not care about your feedback because most just keep buying rubies anyway!! this game is addictive and they know it. AS LONG AS YOU KEEP BUYING, NOTHING WILL CHANGE. don't say you're upset, SHOW THEM YOU'RE UPSET!!!!

the same applies to all walks of life. many who are greedy get away with it because we allow it to continue. we give them their power because we choose not to stand against it as a whole. some do, but it's not enough. people need to learn that they hold the power, and they can take that power away.
    can someone please tell me how to upgrade decorative items and/or which ones CAN be upgraded? it was a part of this past update and i cannot for the life of me find the option to do so....
    i think they didn't even implement the feature to the game...

To be continued....

• can someone please tell me how to upgrade decorative items and/or which ones CAN be upgraded? it was a part of this past update and i cannot for the life of me find the option to do so....
    Yes 2 easy steps to improve your PO items.

Step 1- Select the desired PO item in your inventory, and click the button showing how many coins it costs to upgrade it by 1 PO.

Step 2- Simply click the green check to confirm that you would like to upgrade the PO item.

LMAO!!! A for effort, wont get me that easily hehehe
    GGS does not care about your feedback because most just keep buying rubies anyway!! this game is addictive and they know it. AS LONG AS YOU KEEP BUYING, NOTHING WILL CHANGE. don't say you're upset, SHOW THEM YOU'RE UPSET!!!!

the same applies to all walks of life. many who are greedy get away with it because we allow it to continue. we give them their power because we choose not to stand against it as a whole. some do, but it's not enough. people need to learn that they hold the power, and they can take that power away.
  • veloric (US1)veloric (US1) Posts: 96
    edited 24.06.2018
    i think they didn't even implement the feature to the game...
    yeah. maybe not.

they did say they would, didn't they? its strange cause they made no mention of excluding it.

• In all seriousness I remember hearing about being able to upgrade decorations but haven't heard anything since then.
  • can the ruby rewards be brought back for lesser points in events
    they help a lot for allaince upgrades

• A.J.S (INT3)A.J.S (INT3) INT3 Posts: 180
    dėl jūsų "KLAIDOS" negalėjau surinkti planuotų 5000000 monetų ir 3000 bunčiūkų. todėl man bus problemos kitame renginyje,pritrūksiu vėliavų
    someone is having a bad day!
    Just playing for the fun of burning others  :p
    Question Regarding Hunting lodge.

I currently have a level 1 hunting lodge and am contemplating upgrading it. A level 2 costs 35k rubies to upgrade.

The question is - What kind of change can I expect in the food production with this upgrade?

To put thinks in perspective - The current food production of my OPs is around 29k and am keen to know how much of a difference this upgrade can garner.

Thanks!

• LOVS (INT1)LOVS (INT1) Posts: 25
    edited 26.06.2018
    2 days in a row I have sent 5 attacks to shape shifter, however in the tent that shows current and best scores both days only show 4 attacks? BUG??

It shows I have made 5 attacks but not getting points. I am also not getting daily payout.

• a 1000% mark up on wheel is just too much I spend around 100 a week lately I now wont be doing that, and will be looking for other Game options
  • WARNING WARNING WARNING !!!

DO NOT BUY THE NEW LOOK ITEMS THEY DO NOT ALLOW GEMS TO BE PLACED ON THEM

BULLSHIT RUBY STEAL SCAM !!!
    PaulieDaFixer @ usa 1
  • When Will GGE Bring Back Blade Coast, Underworld, Thorn King Or The Royal Capital..
    It's impossible To Complete Achievements Without Them..

The Devil
  • If I get res from Resource Island in storm, and my Storage won't fit it, do I still get it?
    If I get res from Resource Island in storm, and my Storage won't fit it, do I still get it?
    Yes, there is no resource limit in islands if you capture islands. :)
    When Will GGE Bring Back Blade Coast, Underworld, Thorn King Or The Royal Capital..
    It's impossible To Complete Achievements Without Them..
    GGS said later this year will appear the old events.

To be continued....

Sign In to comment.