Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

KON & MISC VS DT Family

Just needed some attention to the post, sorry for the clickbait.

Seriously GGS, fix your sht. You got 1.5 months or I'm quitting like I said I would be, spent $30 to have a little play around, willing to spend your workers weekly paychecks every month if you produce something worthwhile, if it's somewhat good a bit less.

Seriously, your company needs to think inside the box. I don't know where your stats come from but your, "re-balancing" isn't balanced. 

WOF ticket prices, new equipment that isn't even worth getting, this deco moving thing (easier solution would be to allow player that earned their deco's to move them around, instead of just giving the original owner them - see how OP capping in war isn't worthwhile now? Thanks).

I loved this game, would have spent a good 8h+ on my Dry Venom account (and was at school with part time work), now I only loot this amount to just help my alliance out. Last week I got so bored I warred 2 alliances by myself (total of 12mil might together)... I am no fck around person and will leave for good this time.

Regards
Dark Venom

Comments

• A.J.S (INT3)A.J.S (INT3) INT3 Posts: 180
    Just needed some attention to the post, sorry for the clickbait.

Seriously GGS, fix your sht. You got 1.5 months or I'm quitting like I said I would be, spent $30 to have a little play around, willing to spend your workers weekly paychecks every month if you produce something worthwhile, if it's somewhat good a bit less.

Seriously, your company needs to think inside the box. I don't know where your stats come from but your, "re-balancing" isn't balanced. 

WOF ticket prices, new equipment that isn't even worth getting, this deco moving thing (easier solution would be to allow player that earned their deco's to move them around, instead of just giving the original owner them - see how OP capping in war isn't worthwhile now? Thanks).

I loved this game, would have spent a good 8h+ on my Dry Venom account (and was at school with part time work), now I only loot this amount to just help my alliance out. Last week I got so bored I warred 2 alliances by myself (total of 12mil might together)... I am no fck around person and will leave for good this time.

Regards
    Dark Venom
    i agree
    but that clickbait
    i almost shat my pants off when i read it lol
    Just playing for the fun of burning others  :p
  • Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    Tone down the clickbait before all these 3 alliances jump you lmao

I agree with everything said here though, +1. Let's keep the criticism going in hopes of GGS finally waking up.

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• A.J.S (INT3)A.J.S (INT3) INT3 Posts: 180
    edited 25.06.2018
    hmm
    luckly heartnoir is not here lol ;)
    hopefully seeing the title and the fact it is under ideas and suggestion kon wont decide to throw a party with misc and DT and destroy entire usa lol
    Just playing for the fun of burning others  :p
Sign In to comment.