Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

here we go again... SIGH

The amount of offers is getting very annoying . AGAIN...... no need to shove us offers in our face every 15 to 30 minutes. it's very annoying and won't encourage us to buy rubies....... for me it's making me deciding NOT to buy rubies at all
Soul4Life2 @ nl 1

Comments

• hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    Really? I hadn't noticed.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    Lol... try the 2013 times when you couldn't scroll through the offers and they would just fill a whole vertical line on the screen

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• sax (NL1)sax (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11
    Now all this lagging is going on it's even more terrible. Sometimes have to restart the game, because of the lag I hardly can click these pop-up screens away. It's no fun like this anymore!!
    sax (NL1) said:
    Now all this lagging is going on it's even more terrible. Sometimes have to restart the game, because of the lag I hardly can click these pop-up screens away. It's no fun like this anymore!!
    Have you tried putting the game on low quality? It usually works better when you do that

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,019
    sax (NL1) said:
    Have you tried putting the game on low quality? It usually works better when you do that
    you want to have good quality, the option low quality is a laugh.
    asked a cardealer yesterday if he had a good car with a low quality option . nonsens.

and now also new bug in beri invasion with coins not added, can't be fixed with low quality :):):) lower quality doesn't exist
    flug @ nl 1
    edited 24.06.2018
    sax (NL1) said:
    asked a cardealer yesterday if he had a good car with a low quality option . nonsens.

and now also new bug in beri invasion with coins not added, can't be fixed with low quality :):):) lower quality doesn't exist
    Lower quality DOES exist, top right -> settings -> options -> set quality on low

It doesn't change any in-game features, but it makes the graphics worse, reducing the load and possibly reducing lag

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ Int3

sax (NL1) said:

Lower quality DOES exist, top right -> settings -> options -> set quality on low

It doesn't change any in-game features, but it makes the graphics worse, reducing the load and possibly reducing lag
    Well I think you know better than that... It always has been ok... Now with this Flash issue you have to fix the lagging somehow. The increase of showing pop-ups more often makes the lagging even worse... So not the quality is the problem, it is the software... Internet speed here is fast, my computer is fast... Its GGE that is slow!
    Hopefully, SOME lag problems will be fixed by GGS moving GGE to HTML 5. I put emphasis on 'some' because I don't think they will fix much xd

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ Int3

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,019
    sax (NL1) said:

i know but why the hell should we have to use it
    when my car drioves badly i don't click button low quality :):):):):)
    flug @ nl 1
    sax (NL1) said:

i know but why the hell should we have to use it
    when my car drioves badly i don't click button low quality :):):):):)
    That's how lag works, if you have it on lower settings, lag decreases

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ Int3

Hopefully, SOME lag problems will be fixed by GGS moving GGE to HTML 5. I put emphasis on 'some' because I don't think they will fix much xd
    So the future of GGE will be a low quality game... Well no reason to invest in it anymore then... Hoped it would be ok in the future. If I can't play because of the lag while in the world map, and the pop-ups that even make it worse... You telling me it won't be better... I am annoyed all ready, will be more irritated in the future!! Why should I play further?? At least won't buy any rubies anymore......

Sign In to comment.