Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The vitriol wars - Odins Fury

Odins Fury vs TRT, ongoing. No BRs as don’t want to infringe on players privacy.

Events (Read with a deep, Liam Neeson voice) 

remember this thread is Ads is for comedic value, specifically for Odins to lol at and to poke fun at TRT for doing their best impression of a dead dog this war. Honestly, you guys killed it! Literally, you killed the dog.

The first night, Odins Fury send dozens of hits and TRT diplomats buzz all over Skype and PMs like toddlers without their candy. TRT accept “We’ve upped our FairPlay to 60 hits” and refuse to declare war so we have to after a couple hours of cleaning them out.

TRT drop from 44.5M might to 39.2M, Odins remain at the same might after a deputy with 2M takes a break from alliance. TRT go from circa 9 players in pro mode to almost 30 at times. 

Edd is the last one to send attacks, and only does so at the early morning hours which we still pack 70-100K defenders in. TRT have stopped supporting late night hits all together and all remain firecast minus rare champions like John1221 at times, Romel (legend), Firedragon sometimes and Lord Simpa usually. 

Odins captured all their KTs and cleaned out their CoPs, TRT player Millwall starts tool cleaning. RevX overtakes TRT In might, After Odins did So a few days into war. TRT fails to take top 20 FLs, Odins secures 3rd with 40-50x their score. TRT does well in Samurai event, no-show in nomads. 

Sikreb, our sexy charming guitar playing stallion returns to game. 

Respect to TRT though, they managed to keep in fair play rules and send a maximum of 3 hits a day to us! Woo guys, you rock!

WAR PLAYER

Comments

• Tempus (US1)Tempus (US1) US1 Posts: 778

Respect to TRT though, they managed to keep in fair play rules and send a maximum of 3 hits a day to us! Woo guys, you rock!

What a bunch of snowflakes. 

This is the war department of the forum, not the meet & greet / craigslist "mfm" missed connections section. 
    Yil is very fake news.   #MAGA
  • No BRs
    :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) US1 Posts: 215
    No BRs
    :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
    There prolly isn't really even a war lolol
    MUFU Member

• What an utter load of bs, we massed you just this morning and the morning before that. You, yourself have only just started to show talent. Stop spitting your lies jhon, no one wants to hear what you have to say.
  • Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    edited 23.06.2018
    Where are the BRs? I don't see a reason for you to not post them; it's a war after all, so what if you invade their privacy? Delete their names from the screenshot.

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 707
    Odins Fury vs TRT, ongoing. No BRs as don’t want to infringe on players privacy.

Events (Read with a deep, Liam Neeson voice) 

remember this thread is Ads is for comedic value, specifically for Odins to lol at and to poke fun at TRT for doing their best impression of a dead dog this war. Honestly, you guys killed it! Literally, you killed the dog.

The first night, Odins Fury send dozens of hits and TRT diplomats buzz all over Skype and PMs like toddlers without their candy. TRT accept “We’ve upped our FairPlay to 60 hits” and refuse to declare war so we have to after a couple hours of cleaning them out.

TRT drop from 44.5M might to 39.2M, Odins remain at the same might after a deputy with 2M takes a break from alliance. TRT go from circa 9 players in pro mode to almost 30 at times. 

Edd is the last one to send attacks, and only does so at the early morning hours which we still pack 70-100K defenders in. TRT have stopped supporting late night hits all together and all remain firecast minus rare champions like John1221 at times, Romel (legend), Firedragon sometimes and Lord Simpa usually. 

Odins captured all their KTs and cleaned out their CoPs, TRT player Millwall starts tool cleaning. RevX overtakes TRT In might, After Odins did So a few days into war. TRT fails to take top 20 FLs, Odins secures 3rd with 40-50x their score. TRT does well in Samurai event, no-show in nomads. 

Sikreb, our sexy charming guitar playing stallion returns to game. 

You must be warm inside your MAIN its well alight. you should buy a fire engine in gge shop
  • UltimateJhon (GB1)UltimateJhon (GB1) Posts: 642
    edited 23.06.2018
    What an utter load of bs, we massed you just this morning and the morning before that. You, yourself have only just started to show talent. Stop spitting your lies jhon, no one wants to hear what you have to say.
    Yeah you did but this post was written before that lol, check the dates.

Ill be taking some time away from game, had some bad news. 

And we will be stealing that mass tactic you use, I think it’s brilliant and that we can do it better than you can.

This post was for satire as I was bored.
    Post edited by UltimateJhon (GB1) on
    WAR PLAYER
  • What an utter load of bs, we massed you just this morning and the morning before that. You, yourself have only just started to show talent. Stop spitting your lies jhon, no one wants to hear what you have to say.
    Yeah you did but this post was written before that lol, check the dates.

Ill be taking some time away from game, had some bad news. 

And we we will be stealing that mass tactic you use, I think it’s brilliant and that we can do it better than you can.

Tthis post was for satire as I was bored.
    This post was done the day the first massed i talked about had happened. The BRs are the ones from this mornings mass (the second mass I talked about)

And i'm sorry about your Rl situation, my condolences.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file