Home English (UK) Goodgame Empire - Art/Lore

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Forward March! Forum Competition 6/21/18-7/14/18

Comments

• scotty seahawk @ usa 1

• scotty seahawk @ usa 1

• scotty seahawk @ usa 1

• scotty seahawk @ usa 1
  • @BM_Friedrich Are reports like this okay? I don't want people to know who I hit for this one lol. 

• Hey Friedrich, maybe you remember my maybe not :pensive:

kerrychou @ usa 1
  • You kinda played yourself asking for a lower levels bracket, you'd have gotten better rewards in the other one :D
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Hey Friedrich, maybe you remember my maybe not :pensive:

Did not take place during the contest, so it does not count.

I may also point out that you hit him during a downtime, and if I recall correctly he made you his farm for the next couple days.
    You didn't respond to my question? :/
  • You didn't respond to my question? :/
    Yes blurred out ones are fine, other people have done that already
    Friedrich IV US1
  • You kinda played yourself asking for a lower levels bracket, you'd have gotten better rewards in the other one :D
    Yes lol several people have mentioned that to me lmfao. 
  • Didnt know about the downtime
    only hit him because his first act of becoming my neighbor was to burn everything i had.... what a great welcoming statement
    Ah well I've been running from neph for 3 years... guess he finally tracked me down
    kerrychou @ usa 1
  • Didnt know about the downtime
    only hit him because his first act of becoming my neighbor was to burn everything i had.... what a great welcoming statement
    Ah well I've been running from neph for 3 years... guess he finally tracked me down
    The 3 years the war was going on? god dangit GGS where is my thinking emote
    Friedrich IV US1
  • veloric (US1)veloric (US1) Posts: 96
    edited 23.06.2018
    GGS does not care about your feedback because most just keep buying rubies anyway!! this game is addictive and they know it. AS LONG AS YOU KEEP BUYING, NOTHING WILL CHANGE. don't say you're upset, SHOW THEM YOU'RE UPSET!!!!

the same applies to all walks of life. many who are greedy get away with it because we allow it to continue. we give them their power because we choose not to stand against it as a whole. some do, but it's not enough. people need to learn that they hold the power, and they can take that power away.
  • GGS does not care about your feedback because most just keep buying rubies anyway!! this game is addictive and they know it. AS LONG AS YOU KEEP BUYING, NOTHING WILL CHANGE. don't say you're upset, SHOW THEM YOU'RE UPSET!!!!

the same applies to all walks of life. many who are greedy get away with it because we allow it to continue. we give them their power because we choose not to stand against it as a whole. some do, but it's not enough. people need to learn that they hold the power, and they can take that power away.
  • avner (US1)avner (US1) Posts: 20
    edited 23.06.2018
    Looking for pvp alliances I could try out. (Visit)
    Post edited by avner (US1) on
  • orel570 (US1)orel570 (US1) US1 Posts: 515
    edited 23.06.2018
    Orel570 @ USA1

Weakest player in MU
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• orel570 (US1)orel570 (US1) US1 Posts: 515
    edited 23.06.2018

damn that one is nice. 
    What commander do you use?

Orel570 @ USA1

Weakest player in MU