Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

2018 July update

UltimateJhon (GB1)UltimateJhon (GB1) Posts: 642
edited 22.06.2018 in General Discussion

Dear brave warriors,

Welcome to our first teaser for the next update. Prepare yourself, we’re starting with the huge re-balancing of centres of power and capitals!

Image result for capital goodgame empire

Capital changes:

• We decided to add new units to the capital. Elite sentinel and Elite scout. The Elite sentinel will eat 3 food per hour, with a melee defence power of 162, a ranged defence power of 72 and 14 melee attack power. The Elite scout will have a ranged defence power of 152, a melee defence power of 82 and ranged attack power of 16.

• The capitals food storage has been upgraded to 2.5M, with 16 granaries now having 100% food production. Capitals now have 1000 unit capacity on their walls as per having an upgraded capital building. 

• Alliances with capitals will recieve an overall 25% recruitment speed bonus along with a cool castle look for their main castles and outer kingdom castles - similiar to the look item from the storm islands. Image result for goodgame empire castle on fire

Because of these changes we decided to adjust other areas of the game.

• We have added Strongholds. These CoPs will randomly spawn across the map, they hold 25,000 defender units maximum and act like KTs in that regard, they grant a 25% defence bonus for CoPs. They start of like outposts, they have a 750 unit capacity on the walls.Related image

• We added a new building! The royal storehouse. This storehouse stores 250,000 food at its maximum level. You may build this with Kingdom resources at Legendary Level 5, with upgrades every 50 levels. This fills up after the storehouse and has a look item slot.Image result for goodgame empire storehouse

• We added a new feature! Sacking! You can now sack a castle, you must send a capture attack with any castellan from your outposts, which leaves them with a default castellan. You must hold the enemy castle for 72 hours, at the end of the sack period - you recieve all the resources and 25% of their buildings are destroyed with the rest being lit 100% on fire. The opponent can not remove or donate resources from a castle that is being sacked. Battles occur every 6 hours between defenders at the castle and the besieging army. Image result for goodgame empire flames fire

Regards, 

Budget Ang

WAR PLAYER

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    We decided to add new units to the capital. Elite sentinel and Elite scout. The Elite sentinel will eat 3 food per hour, with a melee defence power of 162, a ranged defence power of 72 and 14 melee attack power. The Elite scout will have a ranged defence power of 152, a melee defence power of 82 and ranged attack power of 16.

and 

We have added Strongholds. These CoPs will randomly spawn across the map, they hold 25,000 defender units maximum and act like KTs in that regard, they grant a 25% defence bonus for CoPs. They start of like outposts, they have a 750 unit capacity on the walls.

scrap the rest and you got a better update then ggs has brought out in ages lul

was fun reading  :D 

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • We decided to add new units to the capital. Elite sentinel and Elite scout. The Elite sentinel will eat 3 food per hour, with a melee defence power of 162, a ranged defence power of 72 and 14 melee attack power. The Elite scout will have a ranged defence power of 152, a melee defence power of 82 and ranged attack power of 16.

and 

We have added Strongholds. These CoPs will randomly spawn across the map, they hold 25,000 defender units maximum and act like KTs in that regard, they grant a 25% defence bonus for CoPs. They start of like outposts, they have a 750 unit capacity on the walls.

scrap the rest and you got a better update then ggs has brought out in ages lul

was fun reading  :D 

Cheers, its just stuff i want added and i know craig reads my posts - hey craig you sexy stallion!
    WAR PLAYER
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    I like this new Budget Ang

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Lough (US1)Lough (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    If you are looking to drive players from the game, I think this will do it.
    UserSloughrane @ usa 1
  • If you are looking to drive players from the game, I think this will do it.
    You aren’t a good thinker then are you 
    WAR PLAYER
  • I HATE THIS UDATE ARGHGHGHGH 
    WAR PLAYER
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    Damn I was hoping for a new NPC comm  :'(
    bruh I want a robber barron king commander that loots me more of that much needed wood and stone!

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Damn I was hoping for a new NPC comm  :'(
    bruh I want a robber barron king commander that loots me more of that much needed wood and stone!
    Hell yeah Herv, now were talking!!!
  • VenomЖ (US1)VenomЖ (US1) US1 Posts: 110

Unlimited outposts!!

• IronLord (US1)IronLord (US1) Posts: 119
    edited 23.06.2018
    The capital change actually sounded like a good idea. A slightly better than kingsguard unit and training speed of 25% seems balanced relative to how rare capitals are.

Only thing is, maybe 12 grans not 16. And 1k troops on wall seems a little OP. 15-20% higher would be more balanced. Otherwise, the capital would be uncappable.
    -=Fluffy Unicorns=-

• Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    Would have been a great April Fool's joke 
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • A.J.S (INT3)A.J.S (INT3) INT3 Posts: 180

Dear brave warriors,

Welcome to our first teaser for the next update. Prepare yourself, we’re starting with the huge re-balancing of centres of power and capitals!

Image result for capital goodgame empire

Capital changes:

• The capitals food storage has been upgraded to 2.5M, with 16 granaries now having 100% food production. Capitals now have 1000 unit capacity on their walls as per having an upgraded capital building. 

• Alliances with capitals will recieve an overall 25% recruitment speed bonus along with a cool castle look for their main castles and outer kingdom castles - similiar to the look item from the storm islands. Image result for goodgame empire castle on fire

Because of these changes we decided to adjust other areas of the game.

• We have added Strongholds. These CoPs will randomly spawn across the map, they hold 25,000 defender units maximum and act like KTs in that regard, they grant a 25% defence bonus for CoPs. They start of like outposts, they have a 750 unit capacity on the walls.Related image

• We added a new building! The royal storehouse. This storehouse stores 250,000 food at its maximum level. You may build this with Kingdom resources at Legendary Level 5, with upgrades every 50 levels. This fills up after the storehouse and has a look item slot.Image result for goodgame empire storehouse

• We added a new feature! Sacking! You can now sack a castle, you must send a capture attack with any castellan from your outposts, which leaves them with a default castellan. You must hold the enemy castle for 72 hours, at the end of the sack period - you recieve all the resources and 25% of their buildings are destroyed with the rest being lit 100% on fire. The opponent can not remove or donate resources from a castle that is being sacked. Battles occur every 6 hours between defenders at the castle and the besieging army. Image result for goodgame empire flames fire

Regards, 

Budget Ang

one of the best suggestions i have ever heard i love you <3
    Just playing for the fun of burning others  :p
  • Dank (AU1)Dank (AU1) AU1 Posts: 29
    edited 30.06.2018
    JULY Week 2 Teaser
    • We have decided to not test any future updates and instead allow our player base to double decorative items!!!
    • We will also lie about rolling them back so you get to keep them!

In other news
    • A new NPC Commander will be available in this season event
    July Update Part 4.

• We dicided to support multi-accounting. So at the end of this month GGS will present to it's players, a new brand site where players can sell their accounts more easy, and safe than ever. On the new site players will sell their accounts / outposts / alliances. 
    • GG$  will get 70% of the seller's income.

•  We decided to remove the support option between players completely, so now everyone will have to learn how to defend himself, with his own defense.
    • In this month we will present you a new 4 new combinated set's of events, in the upcoming months we will have every month Nomad Invasion + Samurai Invasion runing at the same time, and Berimond Invasion + The Battle for Berimond. We felt like doing this stuff, we earn more money than ever. It will be a good deal for every player and us. 
    • Encampament will have 3 new levels 8+9+10. Each level will cost rubyes. The commander limit has been increased to 30.
    • New music pack of goodgame empire. Yes, you read that well. We will have a new music pack for goodgame empire, that can be bought in the Rubies Shop for only 99.99$. The Music Pack will contain the lastest Justin Bieber songs. We decided that players will feel more confortable playing the game like this. 

•  New deals/offers for goodgame players. We added a new offer for players, where they can buy a new slot for commanders, you can buy up to 3 more slot's for your inventoy. The new slot's will have a  expiration date, to keep having them you will have to pay rubyes.

To be continued....

July Update part 5.

In addition to the above new features we have decided to write our own bot.  For a monthly subscription of $99 you can have the bot play for you, we got fed up with other people making money off this so decided to make our own.

As a special one time incentive we are offering 50% off for all your additional Multis. And if you buy 5 packages, you get a special GGE VIP access which means you will be gain an official I cheat to win banner.  Which you can fly proudly above your castle.  And an exclusive condom castle skin so everyone can see just how big a prick you are.

So now you can run all your multis 24/7 without ever having to go to the trouble of loggin on.  just click and go.  Follow our motto why have just 1 account when u can have 10!!

For a small 100% premium your bot can totally ignore cooldowns

For a 1000% fee we can direct you to our secret VIP site that has no lag

For an Annual Fee of $500 we can allow you Bot to ignore protection mode, meaning you can smash the poor buggers that think they are safe whilst they are on holidays.

For an annual fee of $500 we can make your castles re spawn instantly

For an annual fee of $1000 we can give your horses a turbo boost and make them travel 300% faster, please note this is only compatable with our bot package.

GGE taking Pay to win to a whole new level.  Allowing you to win without ever having to be anywhere near your computer.

:))))))))))))))))))))))

To be continued....

• July Update Part 4.

• We dicided to support multi-accounting. So at the end of this month GGS will present to it's players, a new brand site where players can sell their accounts more easy, and safe than ever. On the new site players will sell their accounts / outposts / alliances. 
    • GG$  will get 70% of the seller's income.

•  We decided to remove the support option between players completely, so now everyone will have to learn how to defend himself, with his own defense.
    • In this month we will present you a new 4 new combinated set's of events, in the upcoming months we will have every month Nomad Invasion + Samurai Invasion runing at the same time, and Berimond Invasion + The Battle for Berimond. We felt like doing this stuff, we earn more money than ever. It will be a good deal for every player and us. 
    • Encampament will have 3 new levels 8+9+10. Each level will cost rubyes. The commander limit has been increased to 30.
    • New music pack of goodgame empire. Yes, you read that well. We will have a new music pack for goodgame empire, that can be bought in the Rubies Shop for only 99.99$. The Music Pack will contain the lastest Justin Bieber songs. We decided that players will feel more confortable playing the game like this. 

•  New deals/offers for goodgame players. We added a new offer for players, where they can buy a new slot for commanders, you can buy up to 3 more slot's for your inventoy. The new slot's will have a  expiration date, to keep having them you will have to pay rubyes.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file