Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

TUF SOLACE vs CubbiesVanguard

Our little 30 person alliance defected from TUF Solace a few months ago. Apparently, that was not acceptable for TUF leadership. We have been warring Solace for a week now and when the idea of ending came about, TUF main and Cowboy13 has decided to join in to protect their sub. You know, the sub they 'got rid of' 2 weeks ago? 

I didn't think we were worth that kind of treatment, but here I am blushing. Someone got marshmallows so I can make smores with all the fires in my castle from TUF main? 

Comments

• By the looks of solace's description, the idea of ending it never got very far.

I also dont see anywhere that Solace claims to be TUF again

• Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    Our little 30 person alliance defected from TUF Solace a few months ago. Apparently, that was not acceptable for TUF leadership. We have been warring Solace for a week now and when the idea of ending came about, TUF main and Cowboy13 has decided to join in to protect their sub. You know, the sub they 'got rid of' 2 weeks ago? 

I didn't think we were worth that kind of treatment, but here I am blushing. Someone got marshmallows so I can make smores with all the fires in my castle from TUF main? 
    Have any BRs?

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• Our little 30 person alliance defected from TUF Solace a few months ago. Apparently, that was not acceptable for TUF leadership. We have been warring Solace for a week now and when the idea of ending came about, TUF main and Cowboy13 has decided to join in to protect their sub. You know, the sub they 'got rid of' 2 weeks ago? 

Have any BRs?

No they don't, they have a few good ones, but if Ind wants to start posting reports, Solace will do the same.

TUF Main?

We never asked them for help, tbh we haven't asked anyone for help. The only reason we are still in this war is because your leader thinks he is in the place of making demands when he isn't, He crossed the line when he said that Paci needed to be removed from leadership and kicked. 

This war is going to last the whole summer with those type of offers lmao. 

-diaper boy

• dark venom (US1)dark venom (US1) Posts: 110
    edited 18.06.2018

Have any BRs?

No they don't, they have a few good ones, but if Ind wants to start posting reports, Solace will do the same.

TUF Main?

We never asked them for help, tbh we haven't asked anyone for help. The only reason we are still in this war is because your leader thinks he is in the place of making demands when he isn't, He crossed the line when he said that Paci needed to be removed from leadership and kicked. 

This war is going to last the whole summer with those type of offers lmao. 

-diaper boy

Very glad you have started putting "-diaper boy" in your comments. I always thought you were such a lil for doing it :P

Post edited by Friedrich IV (US1) on
  • In the name of our entertainment, I bid thee pls fight

Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • ravage1234 (US1)ravage1234 (US1) Posts: 160
    edited 18.06.2018
    rip gotya

• Since the "king" of T.U.F. was hitting us last night, doesn't that mean they are involved in the war?  Cowboy13 was up front and center, hitting all over.  Wouldn't that make Solace their Sub?  Why would a much larger alliance (49 members vs. our 30 members) need to call in T.U.F. to begin with, if they're winning the war.  Sadly, I'll never know the answers, as no one will contact me except Th3Hbomb, who only wants to be silly, and try to taunt us.  He's not listed as the diplomat, but he's seems to be handling the diplomacy (I think you would phrase it as "handling"). Sir Ronnie seems to be "away".  All I can get from him are quotes like "TUF luck XD" early Monday morning, or Sunday's classic "whatcha want", which I think was his way of asking for terms of a surrender.

Respectfully submitted,
    Powerwoman62 (aka Cuddles)
    Diplomat C-V
  • cool a new farm
  • A cease-fire is in effect between Solace and Cubbies Vanguard as of approximately 7:25 p.m.  Please be respectful of that, and please delay any friendly PvP until an end to hostilities has been declared.

Thank you,
    Cuddles
  • Cubbies Vanguard and Solace have declared peace.
  • War sucked, I didn't even get my pony. 

• I believe there was a "accidental discharge" that slaughtered your pony. We are still cleaning up the glitter. 
  • I believe there was a "accidental discharge" that slaughtered your pony. We are still cleaning up the glitter. 
    So, someones period killed my pony?

• Since the "king" of T.U.F. was hitting us last night, doesn't that mean they are involved in the war?  Cowboy13 was up front and center, hitting all over.  Wouldn't that make Solace their Sub?  Why would a much larger alliance (49 members vs. our 30 members) need to call in T.U.F. to begin with, if they're winning the war.  Sadly, I'll never know the answers, as no one will contact me except Th3Hbomb, who only wants to be silly, and try to taunt us.  He's not listed as the diplomat, but he's seems to be handling the diplomacy (I think you would phrase it as "handling"). Sir Ronnie seems to be "away".  All I can get from him are quotes like "TUF luck XD" early Monday morning, or Sunday's classic "whatcha want", which I think was his way of asking for terms of a surrender.

Respectfully submitted,
    Diplomat C-V
    your annoyingness makes me want to hit you

• Oh wow. So this was a thread lol
    Quit GGE to become a full time forum warrior

Respectfully submitted,
    Diplomat C-V 

I never said any of that!! 
    I told you to contact Th3HBomb because you were ignoring his messages.
    Also I did thank you sarcastically about me buying rubies.
Sign In to comment.