Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

half of the Australian server can not login, no response from ggs, wtf?

going on for the 5th day now , what a joke!!!!!!
mak79 @ au 1

Comments

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    my flash player 26 is working now...but not browser yet

Shares @ au 1
  • Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    It seems the hotfix happening shortly is only fixing decoration bugs not all this connection bullshit we are still having and we still havnt heard anything about it what caused it when its getting fixed nothing
  • mak79 (AU1)mak79 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 19
    just tried flash player 26 but no luck for me still the same
    mak79 @ au 1
    my alliance member got his chrome working by turning on java script but it didnt work for my windows 10 pc (was already on for starters)..might work on other systems ..if this update doesnt !
    Shares @ au 1
  • VenomЖ (US1)VenomЖ (US1) US1 Posts: 110

I'm pretty sure it is just NZ and Australia in general with the issue, I'm from Australia and all the library computers aren't working, but the internet cafes are... But who knows anymore.

• Come on gge. Give us some feedback on this issue.
    Why you spending time fixing stupid little bugs when you have the mother of all bugs preventing people from logging in.
    I have used all combinations (V26 and latest) with Chrome, Edges, Firefox, Opera and nothing let's me login except Puffin (which has to be the slowest and most useless browser I have used, but at least I can feed my troops)>
    Spend time fixing critical issues instead of wasting time on trivial stuff.
    At the very least give us some feedback.
  • Bubstar12 (AU1)Bubstar12 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 28
    same
    Bubstar12 @ au 1
  • I hope G.G.E give all who cant play a fair go
    At the very least give us some feedback.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    Maybe ya'all got the same internet provider?

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • It seems to be a regional issue, affecting mostly New Zealanders, and is not exclusive to the AU1 server, but seeing as most of them play on the AU1 server, that's where it looks like it's coming from.

It's being looked into, but is a complex issue with no obvious solution as of yet.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
    It seems to be a regional issue, affecting mostly New Zealanders, and is not exclusive to the AU1 server, but seeing as most of them play on the AU1 server, that's where it looks like it's coming from.

It's being looked into, but is a complex issue with no obvious solution as of yet.

Do you think support would be giving troops back to those effected?
  • If anyone would like to post or PM me constructive information as to certain things like location and ISP that I can pass on, that would be appreciated and may help solve the problem faster. As of right now GGS is not working off a lot of info trying to figure out what's causing people to be unable to load the page.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
    well Ive found I can now access the site via Flash player ver 26 & Avast Secure Browser if that helps...
    Shares @ au 1
  • Same here, NZ player. Haven't been able to connect since Fri night - just hangs at loading screen.
    Have checked Adobe flash, tried chrome and edge. Home pc and work.
    Need some info from ggs

• PJH (AU1)PJH (AU1) AU1 Posts: 6
    Same here, NZ player. Haven't been able to connect since Fri night - just hangs at loading screen.
    Have checked Adobe flash, tried chrome and edge. Home pc and work.
    Need some info from ggs

Same here except Saturday morning. Have tried all suggestions from other posts as well, but still no log on - hangs at shield screen. If some one from GGE would like to indicate what sort of definitive details of the info they need to check, would be happy to try and supply that.
  • Have noticed at the bottom sometimes it is referring to tracking.goodgamestudios.com... which hangs there for a minute and then just left with the same screen as others.
    When using puffin browser (which gets in) you see the chainmail message and then it goes off for 10-15 seconds before coming up with login.
    So I suspect issue may be related to access on a server somewhere - maybe gge had a sever update that affected access to some servers or something.
    Long shot I know.
    If it is just a regional think maybe you need to check any OS updates that yo have that others do not or something like that.
  • qwentin (INT1)qwentin (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2
    Thanks to all you Aussies perserverance. At least now someone from GGS has acknowleged we have a promblem. It may take ages for them to fix it but after 5 days at least its something.Anyway starting to really enjoy the playstation again.
    Cheers Q
    Thanks to all you Aussies perserverance. At least now someone from GGS has acknowleged we have a promblem. It may take ages for them to fix it but after 5 days at least its something.Anyway starting to really enjoy the playstation again.
    Cheers Q

Xbox is better.
  • mak79 (AU1)mak79 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 19
    have test my laptop at another ip address and can login so its a ip address problem on ggs side after fridays update, they have seen this problem b4 so not sure why they havnt done something about it
    mak79 @ au 1
  • Yeah I have used VPN, but it has zero affect on the matter.

Also...

Xbox is better
    You can either fall or you can ascend to glory and fame

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file