Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Technical Issues 17/6

Comments

• The Torrent (GB1)The Torrent (GB1) GB1 Posts: 624
    http://prntscr.com/jvx461

no quests available.

I cant do daily task as its not working.

Espionage reports not appearing.

Making a lot of logic GGE.

WATCHING GGE

autocorrect changes all crom-unfriendly words to crom on gge cuz groms got something about words that are even allowed in U rated films
    i fill forward all crom unfriendly words to crom as a nice person as i know crom loves dealing with that stuff.
    semi retired and sick of game - message me in game if u wanna kamikaze ur acc with me.

Quoting does NOT ping the poster. Please @ me if you want my attention. Use " for names with spaces, e.g @ "The Torrent (GB1)"

Game is officially 100% broken was wondering when this would happen.

WATCHING GGE

autocorrect changes all crom-unfriendly words to crom on gge cuz groms got something about words that are even allowed in U rated films
    i fill forward all crom unfriendly words to crom as a nice person as i know crom loves dealing with that stuff.
    semi retired and sick of game - message me in game if u wanna kamikaze ur acc with me.

Quoting does NOT ping the poster. Please @ me if you want my attention. Use " for names with spaces, e.g @ "The Torrent (GB1)"

• I wonder what kind of compensation this will bring forth .. I'm sure there's no problem at all with moneytransfers ...
  • gopher42 (US1)gopher42 (US1) US1 Posts: 33
    To start, flash player has been removed cleanly and version 29 has been successfully installed with no update check with verification that the update service does not exist so no auto updating.  Just in case, I have checked and rechecked and my computer is still running flash player 29.  So that's out of the way.

Since downgrading to flash player 29, the game has been working fine with good responses.  This morning the game is lagging in a new way.  The best way to explain is that if I click on something like hiring a new attack unit in beri, if I move away from the window before it shows up, I get an error like this can't be done because the unit is unavailable in that castle.  It take something between 10 seconds and 30 seconds for the game to respond where I can move on.

The game is unplayable at this point as each click has to be followed by up to half a minute of wait.  The only thing I can do at this point is to make sure nothing starves and probably sit on the screen on the side in case of attacks.
    My thread was deleted? WTF?!?

http://prntscr.com/jvx461

No quests

Missing espo reports

Lag

daily quest not working.

The games officially broken!! Was wondering when this would happen.

WATCHING GGE

• Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    after this hotfix i better be able to play on my normal browser i dont want to have to use puffin ever again and those who lost troops while not being able to login better get something for this (i didnt starve thanks to my alliance but many others did) 
    besides that who do we think gge will blame for this?
  • TempranceTemprance Moderator Posts: 856
    To start, flash player has been removed cleanly and version 29 has been successfully installed with no update check with verification that the update service does not exist so no auto updating.  Just in case, I have checked and rechecked and my computer is still running flash player 29.  So that's out of the way.

Since downgrading to flash player 29, the game has been working fine with good responses.  This morning the game is lagging in a new way.  The best way to explain is that if I click on something like hiring a new attack unit in beri, if I move away from the window before it shows up, I get an error like this can't be done because the unit is unavailable in that castle.  It take something between 10 seconds and 30 seconds for the game to respond where I can move on.

The game is unplayable at this point as each click has to be followed by up to half a minute of wait.  The only thing I can do at this point is to make sure nothing starves and probably sit on the screen on the side in case of attacks.
    Correct, the recent rise in lag is not related to Flash and a hotfix is being prepared to improve the game performance. 

Please note, food will be frozen until 4:00pm CEST.

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
    Temprance said:

Correct, the recent rise in lag is not related to Flash and a hotfix is being prepared to improve the game performance. 

Please note, food will be frozen until 4:00pm CEST.

Temprance
    Please explain the rest of the aspects of the game that are now 100% broken such as no quests, no daily task working, no espo reports appearing, etc etc???

WATCHING GGE

• My quest book is broke....

I like this one.  ;)

King clone
  • TempranceTemprance Moderator Posts: 856
    Please explain the rest of the aspects of the game that are now 100% broken such as no quests, no daily task working, no espo reports appearing, etc etc???
    I want to say many of these are simply visual glitches. All I can say with certainty is that a hotfix is being prepared to fix many of these new rising issues.

Thanks for your patience,

Temprane

Temprance @ usa 1
    Temprance said:
    I want to say many of these are simply visual glitches. All I can say with certainty is that a hotfix is being prepared to fix many of these new rising issues.

Thanks for your patience,

Temprane
    No not just visual as i cant open the quest book either.

WATCHING GGE

• FFs i came home from pub (03.00 GMT) logged on did a few food attacks and completed the dailies except spy - and now back online and nothing is working right ! what did they do this morning ? - it's a sunday and they don't normally work at weekends !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
    FFs i came home from pub (03.00 GMT) logged on did a few food attacks and completed the dailies except spy - and now back online and nothing is working right ! what did they do this morning ? - it's a sunday and they don't normally work at weekends !
    They don't normally work any day of the week!

WATCHING GGE

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    My server is working fine.

It seems only a  few servers having problems.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• stop with the pop up and the game may work they been non stop from Friday

less time on pop ups more time on fixers in the game

itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • jamman (US1)jamman (US1) US1 Posts: 98
    Wowzers!

In Step 2 of the Royal Quest, clicking on the the box right there, I donated 12M Coins (of course, this was way back when, 15 or 20 minutes ago, when the Quests were still visible). But it never registered (i.e., GGE did not credit my 12M Coin donation towards the Royal Quest).  :/

Also I sent 2 Berimond Watchtower attacks, that both landed and both showed up in my Battle reports but, again, GGE did not credit those towards the Royal Quest, either.  :s

And then it got worse ...  :'(
    jamman @ usa 1
  • insuperabile (NL1)insuperabile (NL1) NL1 Posts: 3
    edited 17.06.2018
    I've have never seen such a ridiculous game
    where literally EVERYTHING goes wrong

how difficult can it be to make a game work properly? totally not difficult!
    I played online games...
    and everywhere everything works PERFECT except when it comes to goodgame bug empire .....
    stupid
  • ChrisGa (INT1)ChrisGa (INT1) INT1 Posts: 20
    My glory points is not being added to both War of the Realms event and to the Nobility contest
  • nicolas19 (NL1)nicolas19 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 14
    *****Blue box ??***** 
  • hope this shut down is to fix more cock ups and not just rest from the pop ups
    itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
Sign In to comment.