Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Add the foreign lord back for level 70

The new commander is ass. Not only is it an NPC comm, but its literally impossible for all but a few people to obtain, given the last piece of the set is 7.5 million glory. The only thing worth hitting for now is that public order at 500k. 
-=Fluffy Unicorns=-

Comments

• Id rather them add crow for 2.5m per piece, FL comm was the staple comm and crow should replace it. Got 4 crows myself but would love a full stack of them
    WAR PLAYER
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    Agreed.. this "fl comm" and "beri comm" can go fk off to whoever thought theyd be a good idea
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    the beri comm I can see at least havign some use but wtf is the fl comm anyone who can get it can make a better comm that is more versatile. I wish for the FL comm back as I could use a few more of them.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Id rather them add crow for 2.5m per piece, FL comm was the staple comm and crow should replace it. Got 4 crows myself but would love a full stack of them
    Yea this would actually be something worth grinding. 
    -=Fluffy Unicorns=-

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file