Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BAN OVER ME (acc 1.3 mln and top4 in asia server O.o sounds shitty)

edited 16.06.2018 in Technical Assistance
GGE (The term GGE is makes me angry) banned me for no reason....then I sent message to every CM (community manager) also sent a couple of messages on support but just got tickets which are automatically sent !
No reply from neither support on my e-mail nor from CMs on forum...
One week from now,I am banned and its permanent...
 GGS,I can say and I am 100% sure they banned me wrongly and I claim........
THEY FAILED TO TELL THE REASON OF BAN AND ALSO IN FUTURE THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO SO...
PS : GGE = SH*T

Post edited by Friedrich IV (US1) on

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, I am the person who had 30 to 40 multies in asia1..
Do something ban them all (always it's a kid's request)..unluckily,1 out of 40 accounts is banned :D
39 still left go find them you bullshits..fu*king community's ass till i started either by using abusive language or by spamming...must fu*ck such b*tches

Comments

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    What makes you think making a thread here will make any difference?

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• don't break the TOS, duh.
  • VenomЖ (US1)VenomЖ (US1) US1 Posts: 110
    edited 16.06.2018

#UnBanUmar

Edit: I can't find you on any of the leaderboards except might points...

• Lol you used a multi account to screenshot your banned account in a thread asking why you are banned.
    WAR PLAYER
  • Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) US1 Posts: 398
    Lol you used a multi account to screenshot your banned account in a thread asking why you are banned.
    Can't he have friends there to do it?

What do i know.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    Lol you used a multi account to screenshot your banned account in a thread asking why you are banned.

What do i know.
    he is from the indian serevr which increases the multi chance by 99.99%

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • VenomЖ (US1)VenomЖ (US1) US1 Posts: 110

What do i know.
    Are we looking at different threads?? I'm seeing it saying 0 for distance to his main castle and he is on the Asia server.
  • edited 17.06.2018
    GGE (The term GGE is makes me angry) banned me for no reason....then I sent message to every CM (community manager) also sent a couple of messages on support but just got tickets which are automatically sent !
    THEY FAILED TO TELL THE REASON OF BAN AND ALSO IN FUTURE THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO SO...

GGS doesn't reply to appeals which they KNOW are false. 
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943

Yes, but it's the right of the player to KNOW why he got banned, with a reason or with no reason.
    Why?
    Because is a game played by many players, if it was other  dead game, even their support would give informations about bans.

And it's not only him in this situation, i'm having the same problem, i'm not getting any mails from gge for my requested problems to support.
    But they eat our money.

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• TheBigO (ASIA1)TheBigO (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 106
    Same here for no reply from support. I still haven't got a message with even a ticket number.

TheBigO @ WWW 1
  • A.J.S (INT3)A.J.S (INT3) INT3 Posts: 180

Yes, but it's the right of the player to KNOW why he got banned, with a reason or with no reason.
    Why?
    Because is a game played by many players, if it was other  dead game, even their support would give informations about bans.

And it's not only him in this situation, i'm having the same problem, i'm not getting any mails from gge for my requested problems to support.
    But they eat our money.

same here i rprobably sent a million emails reporting all multis in asia 
    only 2 got banned so far :/
    Just playing for the fun of burning others  :p
    edited 17.06.2018

What do i know.
    @Herveus (AU1)  
    there is a big difference
    this is asia not india
    multi chance = 100%
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051

What do i know.
    @Herveus (AU1)  
    this is asia not india
    multi chance = 100%
    ahh yeah I forgot, china is the peak though with over 100% xD

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now

What do i know.
    @Herveus (AU1)  
    this is asia not india
    multi chance = 100%
    ahh yeah I forgot, china is the peak though with over 100% xD
    Ahem
    cough
    Thailand are multi legends not china we dont have a single Chinese here