Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Unfair Attacking

This is to raise awareness of lower-levels (like me) getting thrashed repeatedly by better people taking advantage.
This is where you can put out strategies that would help lower-levels, as well as questions asked by them can be answered by all the pros out there...
I just thought this would help many new players like me.

Comments

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    edited 16.06.2018
    guerilla war

steal their villages, sabotage them daily and tool clean their castles, no mercy

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    Join a stronger ally, send troops to a birded castle or put them on slowdown for 12 hours when you go to sleep, and uhh get better comms to attack back

• people under lvl70 actually have an advantage defending against lvl 70s because tool limits
    kvass @ this game is gay

• guerilla war

steal their villages, sabotage them daily and tool clean their castles, no mercy
    also, plague them

RULES OF WAR
    :
    Attack, fight hard, if all fails, RUN!
    Retired deputy of the HONOR ABOVE ALL alliance
    Dedicated member of the TNP-DREAMS alliance

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file