Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

This might solve the game problems for aussie players that can't log into the game.

I see that most of the players that can't log into the game, is from aussie server, or they play from australia.
An easy solution might be to download Puffin Browser for your PC, yes you can play like in the phone, but on pc. 
Link to download the browser https://www.puffinbrowser.com/windows/
You'll have to download the program, and some tools for it. To work.

The game works for me, i play from romania, on asian server. So yes, i don't have any issues with connecting in the game. So this might not work for you. But give  it a try

The browser, and the game works a little bit with lag but if you really need to connect into the game, this is the only solution until GGE get's to work. (They're not working on weekends so...)
] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
 To be continued....

Comments

• Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    It has been said on a couple other posts but yes puffin works when all else fails get puffin as a last resort it is very slow and painful to use but atleast you can play move troops around and maybe even send attacks depending how laggy puffin wants to be

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file