Technical Issues 17/6

Comments

• as painful as puffin is to use it works get it for windows or whatever you have and it will allow you to login and move troops around 
    trying it for windows 10..all I can manage to do easily is leave messages in chat..have discovered I lost 930 troops due to food shortage 15mins ago tho..

i got on and was able to move troops around i still couldnt attack but it atleast allowed me to get on and move troops to an op from my main that was at -18k food an hour that my amazing alliance kept fed since last night
  • Thanks for the advice. It got to the point where I had to reset my laptop, and it worked for a few days after that. I went out of a day without my laptop and come back (account wasn't logged out), attempt to get into the game but it barely loads, it can't even get onto the log in screen, and once again I cleared cache many times, I have left it for 30 mins to see if that changed anything and I've also switched from Chrome to Firefox to see any changes. There are none, and I don't want to spend anymore time waiting for nothing. I may try for a few more days, but if the issue is still there I'm going to have to stop playing GGE, it's just not worth the struggle
    You can either fall or you can ascend to glory and fame
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,713GB1
    Thanks for the advice. It got to the point where I had to reset my laptop, and it worked for a few days after that. I went out of a day without my laptop and come back (account wasn't logged out), attempt to get into the game but it barely loads, it can't even get onto the log in screen, and once again I cleared cache many times, I have left it for 30 mins to see if that changed anything and I've also switched from Chrome to Firefox to see any changes. There are none, and I don't want to spend anymore time waiting for nothing. I may try for a few more days, but if the issue is still there I'm going to have to stop playing GGE, it's just not worth the struggle

That version of flash that you are using is toxic... Uninstall flash completely and install the previous version (The non toxic one). Then go ahead and install firefox and try to run the game. 

Check your internet connection and your firewall, make sure GGE has a clear way. 

Have you tried running GGE on a different computer? If no, then try that. If you can login just fine on a different computer, then maybe your laptop itself is the problem. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Hi Zenzer (GB1),

hows u

Can you please specify the non-toxic version of the flashplayer to install.

Cheers xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    PowerfullyNix @ au 1
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,713GB1
    Hi Zenzer (GB1),

hows u

Can you please specify the non-toxic version of the flashplayer to install.

Cheers xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo

Any version that's not 30,0,0,113  :D 

Here are all the archived versions of flash.

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• trust me changing the version of flash you use, clearing cache, restarting computer,changing browsers all that stuff it doesnt work i dont know what the cause of the problem is but it started after the update and it seems to be affecting people from aussie and new zealand i dont know if its affecting people from other parts of the world but the internet in this part of the world is absolute trash even "ultra fast fibre" is ultra slow lies
  • The different versions in flash don't change the result, I have tried that. Also what kiwi says is probably true because I'm in Aus and even though I can load other stuff, GGE just want to screw with us
    You can either fall or you can ascend to glory and fame
  • I have the exact same problem right now.

http://prntscr.com/jvn17f
  • Hi Kiwikiler95 (AU1) said:
    trust me changing the version of flash you use, clearing cache, restarting computer,changing browsers all that stuff it doesnt work i dont know what the cause of the problem is but it started after the update and it seems to be affecting people from aussie and new zealand i dont know if its affecting people from other parts of the world but the internet in this part of the world is absolute trash even "ultra fast fibre" is ultra slow lies
    Hows u

yeah i agree with your comment about flashplayer versions, cause i have tried a few different versions this evening and it doesn't work. however i thought it was a flashplayer issue cause that's when i noticed some performance issues after upgrading flashplayer yesterday. the speed of my internet with GEgame has never really been an issue until yesterday afternoon.
    my internet speed with other things is fine.
    i'm not religious however perhaps a couple prayers when i am in dreamland this evening might help.
    fanout i hope my troopies don't starve, i love me troopies.
    Many thanx wiv verifying with what u have tried, I have also directly message one of the moderators Ang123 cause i see a messages saying the log on issues is resolved however it isn't.

Cheers n have a great nite xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    PowerfullyNix @ au 1
  • spent the last 3 hours uninstalling adobe flash and installing earlier versions. cant get any results on any of them.
    tried google chrome, firefox.
    I use a macbook pro. any help would be greatly appreciated.

I switched to a pc briefly using puffin it works, but if i have to play the game on that I will give it away. lol

• yeah it like someone really wacky hacked it really bad, probably both GE and flashplayer.
    all my resources yesterday were in the red, everywhere, that's not right.
    it not the first time i've experienced such blocking? issues

xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    PowerfullyNix @ au 1
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) Posts: 101AU1
    Lots of us have this issue since last night Vincent, only work around for now is to download the puffin browser for the pc and use that, very slow but you might save your troops. Hopefully GGE can figure this out Monday
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) Posts: 101AU1
    Can just attack with puffin but its slow as hell,  think this was after their little patch last night so hopefully they can fix..
  • dino59 (AU1)dino59 (AU1) Posts: 14AU1
    yep this is bs, gge is a joke so sick of all the problems n glitchs,havnt been able to login for over 12hrs now
    Don't worry mak, we're keeping everyone fed. I managed to get on in the afternoon using Puffin
  • Ashe (AU1)Ashe (AU1) Posts: 30AU1
    Lots of us have this issue since last night Vincent, only work around for now is to download the puffin browser for the pc and use that, very slow but you might save your troops. Hopefully GGE can figure this out Monday
     All the above talk about laptops, cache clearing, flash, using puffin is all BS. The fact is GGS performed a hot fix and after that a lot of people on the Aussie server could not log. End of story. 
    And noone from the business is even bothering to respond.
    One can't help thinking .... If AU1 was US1 or a Scandinavian server, GGS would drag a geek off his weekend to fix the problem very fast!
    Ashe @ au 1  
  • Does anyone who plays on mac have a solution? I have been lagging terribly (as I'm sure many of you are) and when I try to install old versions of adobe flash, it says either "We no longer support PC power apps" or "you don't have an app that can open this file"

Thanks

• PJH (AU1)PJH (AU1) Posts: 5AU1

Has anyone seen any response from GGE? Seems like a total lack of support to me as I haven't been able to log in since Saturday morning!!!

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 576AU1
    PJH (AU1) said:

Has anyone seen any response from GGE? Seems like a total lack of support to me as I haven't been able to log in since Saturday morning!!!

it'll be the usual thing for gge..no action until monday unless it costs them money. It never ceases to amaze me how a huge co like them doesnt even seem to have a skeleton support staff in the weekends..
    Shares @ au 1
  • PJH (AU1)PJH (AU1) Posts: 5AU1
    PJH (AU1) said:

it'll be the usual thing for gge..no action until monday unless it costs them money. It never ceases to amaze me how a huge co like them doesnt even seem to have a skeleton support staff in the weekends..

But hey with the way tech is going nowadays, surely a tech could remote in from elsewhere in the World and fix?

No overtime or call out fee needed then??

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) Posts: 962AU1
    its not gge, because they say so.  pfffttt.  rip gge if you dont get this fixed.  i shouldnt have to download new content cause you messed up.
    because they're lazy* they haven't done enough changes to fuck up the adobe code  :D

Sign In to comment.