Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

KoN taking over the server

Comments

• ndd (US1)ndd (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    mnight is a wonderful being.

She has the power to write essays that are so boring and dull, that eventually you will just die of boredom.
    Sounds more like manatee
    more like ma'amatee
  • Keenanxbox (US1)Keenanxbox (US1) US1 Posts: 567
    lets just give a round of applause to @YourBloodyBase (US1) for birding during the KoN vs. TUF war. Real tuff of you :)

Say what you have to say... No, I can spend some more time getting laid and playing with my dog... 

Laid? You ever been? You complete and absolute neck beard, fingies eating virgin.

Wait your playing and sleeping with your dog?  Kinda creepy bruh
    I dont like how he put getting laid and his dog in the same sentence
  • lets just give a round of applause to @YourBloodyBase (US1) for birding during the KoN vs. TUF war. Real tuff of you :)

You can say whatever you want you're the kid I whipped out with no tools and all in one shot. In fact, I'd been wasting all the KON, Nephilim and Nephilites castles for days. When they made a move next to my outpost with a 20min capture attack. Yeah, I birded and I am damn proud of it too. I made such a message and such a dent that you guys know it's necessary for your castles safety to try to capture my outpost. 

You can say what you want kid. You still ain't doing shit. But, all my shit talking was me posting actual facts about the war. And, yet again you and CaptianBro. SUPER WEAK SAUCE. And, I'd imagine you'd bird too. When surrounded by enemies and KON breathing down your neck like they have been mine. 

But, everything else seems easy for you to say on the other side of the coin. In spite TUF completely wiping the floor with you guys at Nephilites. 

Say what you have to say... No, I can spend some more time getting laid and playing with my dog... 

Laid? You ever been? You complete and absolute neck beard, fingies eating virgin.

I haven't seen much other than words from you this whole time so there's that. You and I seem to differ on the definition of facts.
    Maybe, Priestley and Norseman didn't forward reports. But, I kept there bases pretty empty for the most part. And. when Nephilites joined the war I took out tons of those easy targets. You can say what you will. You always do anyway.

Me, I am going to enjoy my vacation... Have fun stroking your big bunny in your mothers' basement. I think that's what you said you do. 

I am going to limit what I say here while I am still a proud member of TUF. 

For someone that has consistently talked down to others about handling PvP, recommending bigfarm to people, and your alleged exploits, you definitely did a lot more fighting with your mouth than with your account.  
    Fair enough. I can tell you for sure. When your fighting KON it isn't as easy to do anything in the game as it is with other Alliances. I can say I didn't do as much hitting as I would have liked too that is for sure. It was everything I could do to restock defenses and get one or two or sometimes 3 attacks off in a day. I did the best to keep the battle close to me and try to manage the defenses and troops close to my castle.

And, I know I talk a lot of shit on the board. But, I suggest anyone go fight KON for a month and then tell me how you feel about things. 

I know most of you guys wouldn't want me to talk on the board period.  In fact, I am really not supposed too at all. 

But, KON main is a whole other Animal literally the nearly endless wave of vet demon horrors for a month. 

KON is not your average PVP. And, I wouldn't even want to try the MISC who they warred for 3 or 4 who know really years.  

I am not the best PVPer in the game by far. I've got a lot to work on for sure. But, I also had a lot of fun. Bobbing and weaving and shucking and jiving. 

But, ya'll can dogpile me if you want that's cool.

That's all this game and board is really a dogpiling dumpster fire.

But, I thought I handled myself quite well considering my opponent. 

Please don't have MISC use me as a mop.

Current Member of The Red Army
    Former Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start, boi.

• Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    For someone that has consistently talked down to others about handling PvP, recommending bigfarm to people, and your alleged exploits, you definitely did a lot more fighting with your mouth than with your account.  
    Fair enough. I can tell you for sure. When your fighting KON it isn't as easy to do anything in the game as it is with other Alliances. I can say I didn't do as much hitting as I would have liked too that is for sure. It was everything I could do to restock defenses and get one or two or sometimes 3 attacks off in a day. I did the best to keep the battle close to me and try to manage the defenses and troops close to my castle.

And, I know I talk a lot of shit on the board. But, I suggest anyone go fight KON for a month and then tell me how you feel about things. 

I know most of you guys wouldn't want me to talk on the board period.  In fact, I am really not supposed too at all. 

But, KON main is a whole other Animal literally the nearly endless wave of vet demon horrors for a month. 

KON is not your average PVP. And, I wouldn't even want to try the MISC who they warred for 3 or 4 who know really years.  

I am not the best PVPer in the game by far. I've got a lot to work on for sure. But, I also had a lot of fun. Bobbing and weaving and shucking and jiving. 

Nobody is dog piling you, you simply called all that attention to yourself both on the forums and in-game.

I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • kampo (US1)kampo (US1) US1 Posts: 283
    Hey there KoN fans,

While KoN is screwing with us during our lame attacks they should be watching for the other alliances. Good distraction I would say LOL
    when you make a deal with the Devil , you bet your azz he will come for payment :) If I remember they came because alliances wanted to be on their side , and when they found out that this wasn't going to be a 2 day war , they left their ally hanging out to dry , well payback is a bish , and people remember ! I fought against KoN , but I say now , eat them up KoN , one by one !!!
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) US1 Posts: 215
    YourBloodyBase (US1) said:
    I am going to limit what I say here while I am still a proud member of TUF. And, I know I talk a lot of shit on the board. But, I suggest anyone go fight KON for a month and then tell me how you feel about things. 
    Holy balls this guy fought KON for a month and only birded once. Someone please give him a medal. 
    MUFU Member

• Potentia (US1)Potentia (US1) Posts: 249
    edited 11.06.2018
    YourBloodyBase (US1) said:
    I am going to limit what I say here while I am still a proud member of TUF. And, I know I talk a lot of shit on the board. But, I suggest anyone go fight KON for a month and then tell me how you feel about things. 
    Holy balls this guy fought KON for a month and only birded once. Someone please give him a medal. 
    It begins...
    https://prnt.sc/jtsx7f

• Hi scoundrels, please write more stuff for me when I’m bored

Thankyou, 

- Scnadalous Sally
    WAR PLAYER
  • Flash85538 (US1)Flash85538 (US1) Posts: 1,212
    edited 12.06.2018
    lets just give a round of applause to @YourBloodyBase (US1) for birding during the KoN vs. TUF war. Real tuff of you :)

You can say whatever you want you're the kid I whipped out with no tools and all in one shot. In fact, I'd been wasting all the KON, Nephilim and Nephilites castles for days. When they made a move next to my outpost with a 20min capture attack. Yeah, I birded and I am damn proud of it too. I made such a message and such a dent that you guys know it's necessary for your castles safety to try to capture my outpost. 

You can say what you want kid. You still ain't doing shit. But, all my shit talking was me posting actual facts about the war. And, yet again you and CaptianBro. SUPER WEAK SAUCE. And, I'd imagine you'd bird too. When surrounded by enemies and KON breathing down your neck like they have been mine. 

But, everything else seems easy for you to say on the other side of the coin. In spite TUF completely wiping the floor with you guys at Nephilites. 

I haven't seen much other than words from you this whole time so there's that. You and I seem to differ on the definition of facts.
    Maybe, Priestley and Norseman didn't forward reports. But, I kept there bases pretty empty for the most part. And. when Nephilites joined the war I took out tons of those easy targets. You can say what you will. You always do anyway.

Me, I am going to enjoy my vacation... Have fun stroking your big bunny in your mothers' basement. I think that's what you said you do. 

Oh my oh my, many thoughts going through my brain right now lol. Honestly its so funny how everything came back to you. You probably don't know what I mean, but think hard. I even gave you a hint!

Deputy of S.I.N

A chain is only as strong as its weakest link. 

Roses fall, but the thorns remain.

• VenomЖ (US1)VenomЖ (US1) US1 Posts: 110
    What can I do? 

Be quite.
  • lets just give a round of applause to @YourBloodyBase (US1) for birding during the KoN vs. TUF war. Real tuff of you :)

Oh my oh my, many thoughts going through my brain right now lol. Honestly its so funny how everything came back to you. You probably don't know what I mean, but think hard. I even gave you a hint!
    rip to this account

• Pick on somebody your own size! No subs,no repeated attacks,no trash talk,and penalties for alliances breaking these rules. Monopolies are destroyed in real life because the stifle competition and innovation.
  • Pick on somebody your own size! No subs,no repeated attacks,no trash talk,and penalties for alliances breaking these rules. Monopolies are destroyed in real life because the stifle competition and innovation.

Hey SuperRoy, are you also advocating for the addition of Unicorns in the game? Because I could really get behind that. :D
    Yes, Unicorns!  Don't stop there, we need rainbows and puppies for everyone! Oh, and safe spaces everywhere!

Death Has no Dominion

Cringe  :s:#
    USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter
  • Heartnoir (US1)Heartnoir (US1) US1 Posts: 513

Cringe  :s:#
    Oh wait - we already have Fluffy Unicorns.

Heartnoir @ usa 1

"You must have big rats if you need Hattori Hanzo's steel
    . . . Huge."
    RIP Toys R Us
    But I don't wanna grow up :(
    Quit GGE to become a full time forum warrior

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file