Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BLOODCROW & FORI

I know there are stats about Bloodcrow and Fori , and accepted if  i hit it enough times , i will get good castles , but in the end if you hit your head against a brick wall you will stop, i am there i have hit 233 castles , and got one with 4700 , so it is time to stop , i can stand another spy report on a 500 /600 /700 castles. was going to buy the super booster , but atlas seems GGE dont want my money. 

so i stick with my half built coms because no matter how many stats they throw at me , i know how many hits i have done . NO MORE TEDIUS and sould destroying crap .
BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1

Comments

• TK07 (SKN1)TK07 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 27
    I follow these rules for attacking FI/BC:

Below 600 defenders: No flag, sometimes no tooling, just attack middle and flank without defenders to loot.

600-1k: Red flag

1k-2k: 2 and 3% flag

More than 2k: 4 and 5% flag (I only buy ruby, boosters and stuff when I have castle with more than 2k defenders)

This way I save good flags to good castle and only buy ruby when they give me good castle.
  • Rakan (SKN1)Rakan (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 218
    below 600 use red flags to maximize the mounthly tournament,i always have 20-30k red flags to boost small castles up to 10k glorypoints,also hit them with glorygenerals,giving 60% then ad hero with gloryboost my red hero boost up anohter 20%  =)
    Rakan @ skn 1
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,248
    Okay i have just hit 300 castle attacks , but still my highest is 4700k believe me i am a tryer in these events , and i find it increasingly frustrating keep hitting and still no big camps.

I have been told GGE controls the castles , and it about what you spend  on these events . maybe it is true , but i think that this is not true. i guess i never know , but i am not gonna test the theory in spending my hardearn on this.

I also think these threads should alway be opened, only in the hope that GGE will look at this one day here hoping
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
    Lucky you ! i havent seen 1 above 1k this tournament,the rubyplayers that regurlary buy boosters have  17M second spot 13M  rest of whloe server with hundreds or thousands players didnt even reach 8M yet after 3 days =)
    so save your flags.....gge wants us to buy bonustime.. as for me i dont mind i focus berimond and just do food attacks,when its rounds like this....  GGE you make the game boring for us,i spend less and less time playing just,because seeing this makes the game very boring just,i dont mind i live in bangkok nowdays and spend more time outside watching girls and having a beer or 2 instead :smiley:
    Rakan @ skn 1
  • Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    Lucky you ! i havent seen 1 above 1k this tournament,the rubyplayers that regurlary buy boosters have  17M second spot 13M  rest of whloe server with hundreds or thousands players didnt even reach 8M yet after 3 days =)
    so save your flags.....gge wants us to buy bonustime.. as for me i dont mind i focus berimond and just do food attacks,when its rounds like this....  GGE you make the game boring for us,i spend less and less time playing just,because seeing this makes the game very boring just,i dont mind i live in bangkok nowdays and spend more time outside watching girls and having a beer or 2 instead :smiley:
    "girls" are you sure mate it is bangkok?
    i am very sure =)
    live here sins november last year.... love it
    Rakan @ skn 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file