Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GGS is Poor or What???

A.J.S (INT3)A.J.S (INT3) INT3 Posts: 180
edited 08.06.2018 in General Discussion
There is this one annoying ruby buyer who has an alliance full of multis and he even accepts it. despite proof sent to ggs thay wont ban him becoz he is a poor ruby chap. when we declare the cat steals all our rvs and surrender them
and worse no matter how much we burn the guy . He uses his multis and sabotages us i get freaking 40+ sabotages on all my castles and can do nothing my food goes down and lose troops
he dosent care as he will keep burning and knows alliances will give up becausethey have other things to do 
all his  buildings burn 100 % but he dosent care he just enjoys sabotaging us and I fall into hell lot of trouble.
IS GGE SO FREAKING POOR THEY CANT AFFORD TO BAN ONE RUBY PLAYER!!!
YOU WILL END UP LOSING LOT MORE
atleast if there was an option to destroy castles it would be better but no ggs dosent even allow that!!!
http://prntscr.com/jsiv2h

edit: removed vulgar language o:)
Just playing for the fun of burning others  :p

Comments

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713

atleast if there was an option to destroy castles it would be better but no ggs dosent even allow that!!!

Use building destroyer commanders

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• A.J.S (INT3)A.J.S (INT3) INT3 Posts: 180

does it even exist event if it does ya cant destroy building 
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,037

does it even exist event if it does ya cant destroy building 
    I hope you were drunk when you wrote it because they exist and as the names says they DESTROY BUOLDINGS aka turn them to rubble.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • lmao

Who started it? Why did it begin? Go ahead, apologize. At least (TRY) to sound sincere.

He`ll most likely just leave you alone. 

• VenomЖ (US1)VenomЖ (US1) US1 Posts: 110
    Sounds like Piya3
  • Me? 

• BIGfatLord (AU1)BIGfatLord (AU1) AU1 Posts: 504
    lmao u got ur ass kicked by 1 guy, and now u try to look 'cool' with your 'funny' emojis?

Sounds like Piya3
    right
    man this guy has issues
    he dosent care if he burns or his buildings r gone he just wants to spoil the game for others
    we can easily farm his whole alliance but it is pointless he has got 44 multis we know of
    all 44 sabotages a day
    seems like his one aim in life is to annoy people for fun
    lmao u got ur ass kicked by 1 guy, and now u try to look 'cool' with your 'funny' emojis?
    FYI he cant attack us he aint able to do a single successful hit we dont evenlose 100 troops
    so yeah he aint kicking our ass

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file