Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Level 50-69 screwed over by GGS

So I know everyone’s mad and all at ggs for removing the FL set, but still somewhat okay with it that the low levels still got a chance to get the comm. But my level bracket got screwed over even more, because we are getting the same rewards as the level 70’s do; meaning that we will never be able to get the old FL set without buying it with rubies.

Also, I find it bs that the level 10-49 get their seasonal sets teched to level 20 without having to pay anything for it, whilst I’m still here with those +10’s which I’ll never get to level 20 because the amount of coins is just not worth it. This means that any level 10 get 2 80/80 comms with little effort, while I am here grinding with multiple 55/55 comms and one of those NPC only things because f*ck allround 5 piece sets, right?! 

WTF GGS
“We are especially proud of all the players who have been with us for many years. With over 250 content updates since the game launched in 2011, we have obviously kept the fun factor high.” GGE

Comments

• The ShapeShifters commanders are far better. But, you'd also need to tech the old foreign lords commander also. I suggest you do your 32 man hits on the SS and get the new set. If you want to get it faster do full hits on large targets and you'll be in a better bracket for the master set.

GGE replaced the foreign lords set with 2 better sets. I hope this brings up your hopes a bit.

Current Member of The Red Army
    Former Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start, boi.

• I am a lvl 46 on asia server, everything is easy, 1 man alliance and in the top places for storm islands and will probably stay there. Get use to it mate, complaining won't change it.
  • Nambala (AU1)Nambala (AU1) AU1 Posts: 171
    I am a lvl 46 on asia server, everything is easy, 1 man alliance and in the top places for storm islands and will probably stay there. Get use to it mate, complaining won't change it.
    Clearly you are just too awesome for words.  But what exactly does that have to do with the OP, or was it just a general "by the way I'm better than God" kinda post cos you figured everyone needed to know?  Just curious. 
    Nambala @ au 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,040
    I am a lvl 46 on asia server, everything is easy, 1 man alliance and in the top places for storm islands and will probably stay there. Get use to it mate, complaining won't change it.
    Clearly you are just too awesome for words.  But what exactly does that have to do with the OP, or was it just a general "by the way I'm better than God" kinda post cos you figured everyone needed to know?  Just curious. 
    idk that'd be job stealing cause that is my job  o:)

And yeah I think 50-69 should also get the FL set, because it is of much more use than one of the event specific ones.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • I don`t think any of these dang peeps should get the FL set.

I worked my butt off to get 650,000 glory and I logged into my account on another server and I see the commander I worked my butt off available to low level players for 5,000 FREAKING GLORY POINTS!!!!!

Not to mention dat PO item...………

Seriously? 

It used to be that you only needed 250 glory but I guess GGE came to their senses (Still not 100% sane but I guess its a step. Have to be patient with GGS :wink: they think very slowly.)

• Wow i dont wanna be lvl 70 now ;(
  • Lol, if you hit towers and actually knew how to combine equipment, you wouldn't have this problem.

You have to be smart and combine the unique pieces with good RBC pieces. Once your done with that, you wait till you get to level 70 and get the SS commander. 

FL commander isn't even that good anymore, unless you combine it with other shit.

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    Lol, if you hit towers and actually knew how to combine equipment, you wouldn't have this problem.

You have to be smart and combine the unique pieces with good RBC pieces. Once your done with that, you wait till you get to level 70 and get the SS commander. 

FL commander isn't even that good anymore, unless you combine it with other shit.
    fl set's good but not great

• lord mordo 23 (US1)lord mordo 23 (US1) US1 Posts: 112
    edited 08.06.2018
    @Potentia (US1) 

Don`t be a hypocrite :wink: 

• @Potentia (US1) 

Your probably the biggest dumbass in this game.

Keep buyings accounts brah.

• Poison (AU1)Poison (AU1) AU1 Posts: 14
    If the only thing you got are npc comms and some shit comms from older events than a fl would be welcome. I am okay with it being 663k since that would stop any slackers from getting it. But O well, its too late now, Im gonna reach level 70 in a few days so thatll make it completely impossible for me to get it.
    “We are especially proud of all the players who have been with us for many years. With over 250 content updates since the game launched in 2011, we have obviously kept the fun factor high.” GGE
  • A.J.S (INT3)A.J.S (INT3) INT3 Posts: 180
    I don`t think any of these dang peeps should get the FL set.

I worked my butt off to get 650,000 glory and I logged into my account on another server and I see the commander I worked my butt off available to low level players for 5,000 FREAKING GLORY POINTS!!!!!

Seriously? 

It used to be that you only needed 250 glory but I guess GGE came to their senses (Still not 100% sane but I guess its a step. Have to be patient with GGS :wink: they think very slowly.)

This is crap
    Just playing for the fun of burning others  :p
  • I don`t think any of these dang peeps should get the FL set.

Seriously? 

This is crap
    Shut up noob.
    @Potentia (US1) 

Your probably the biggest dumbass in this game.

Keep buyings accounts brah.

You`d be much more likeable if it wasn`t for that hole in your face that irritating noise is coming from. 

What a waste, you have a pic of a guy....looks like a Christian saint. I`d be insulted if I was that dude. ^^^

Stop being an abomination to the church and get a life. 

lul, triggered much?

Are you mad that you bought a account and I exposed you for it?

Do you not know that I actually do play this game and my username is diaper boy.

• OHHHH Your THAT guy.

*Chuckles*

Onion God.....
                                  Potentia…..
                                  Now Diaper Boy.....

Looks like someone is being a hypocrite, your ACCUSING me of buying accounts when YOU are obviously having ISSUES STICKING WITH ONE. 

Why don`t you come to level 50 so I can burn the heck out of you. :wink:

• OHHHH Your THAT guy.

*Chuckles*

Onion God.....
                                  Potentia…..
                                  Now Diaper Boy.....

Looks like someone is being a hypocrite, your ACCUSING me of buying accounts when YOU are obviously having ISSUES STICKING WITH ONE. 

Why don`t you come to level 50 so I can burn the heck out of you. :wink:

That isn't even hypocritical lmao.

Dude, if you wanna hit me, you can hit me, I always welcome glory hits.

As for me getting to level 50, Ill be there mid summer. Get ready u poosy.

• lord mordo 23 (US1)lord mordo 23 (US1) US1 Posts: 112
    edited 08.06.2018
    That's an odd choice for your last words :wink: 

Image result for clever things to say when someone is a hypocrite   and 

Your the liberal :wink: ^^^

Potentia is but one of a network of alts run by one ruby whale idiot with no life. . @Potentia (US1) 

• That's an odd choice for your last words :wink: 

Potentia is but one of a network of alts run by one ruby whale idiot with no life. . @Potentia (US1) 

That's an odd choice for your last words :wink: 

what????????

You and storm are the only players who have like tons of accounts, both of you get made when you get exposed.

I already reported you and storm, let GGS do their job and see if they actually want to shut down multis and ruby account buyers.

• Show me proof.

• That I`m some "Multi Accounter" when your SAYING ON THE FORUM THAT YOU HAVE 3 FREAKING ACCOUNTS.

• Looks like this meme is getting a lot of use with you.

Image result for clever things to say when someone is a hypocrite

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file