Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Timeline of Goodgame Empire

When I played this game 5 years ago it was so different. I kind of think of there being a huge era shift. Like a new empire took over and changed everything. It used to be so warlike but no so much anymore. While I don't like that I'm not here to complain. I just want a timeline. I remember H.I.V.E used to be the best alliance. What happened to them?

Comments

• When I played this game 5 years ago it was so different. I kind of think of there being a huge era shift. Like a new empire took over and changed everything. It used to be so warlike but no so much anymore. While I don't like that I'm not here to complain. I just want a timeline. I remember H.I.V.E used to be the best alliance. What happened to them?
    With any type of war game with clans and factions/alliances, in the beginning it's all chaos, and because war is not a rewarding experience for the recieving end, the factions tend to float closer and closer to forming big alliances and trying to make war less likely. 
  • When I played this game 5 years ago it was so different. I kind of think of there being a huge era shift. Like a new empire took over and changed everything. It used to be so warlike but no so much anymore. While I don't like that I'm not here to complain. I just want a timeline. I remember H.I.V.E used to be the best alliance. What happened to them?
    It was the same for me. I started this game just over 5 years ago and have seen many, many changes. The biggest changes are the events. Now that they give rewards, it means that players no longer have to do PvP like they used to. In the old days, you took your hit and you repaired your castle(s) and it was no big deal. We have too many sensitive players now on the server who have supercomms/supercasts/produce thousands of food per hour and for what, just so they can take on anything that resembles Artificial intelligence instead of pitting their wits against a player who enjoys PvP. As for H.I.V.E, they used to be the "best alliance", but only on the US server, and that server only. Since other servers have their own mighty alliances that have come and gone.

• hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    H.I.V.E. got nuked.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

Sign In to comment.