Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

cowboy13 message

tuf is  very sorry for leaving the server war. We said we wouldn't but after two plus years the war had ground on and there was no end in sight and I made a selfish choice and left . It was wrong for me to turn our back on kon. You had always been a good  ally to tuf and I am sorry for the decision I made it was a mistake that I wont make again

Comments

• hella funny. rip tuf.
    -=Fluffy Unicorns=-

• nooooooooooooo

• Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) US1 Posts: 215
    edited 07.06.2018
    tuf is  very sorry for leaving the server war. We said we wouldn't but after two plus years the war had ground on and there was no end in sight and I made a selfish choice and left . It was wrong for me to turn our back on kon. You had always been a good  ally to tuf and I am sorry for the decision I made it was a mistake that I wont make again
    GREAT JOB KON!!! 
    Nothing better than a cowboy who lost his rocky mountain oysters!
    MUFU Member

• Cozinc (US1)Cozinc (US1) US1 Posts: 17
    edited 07.06.2018
    Post edited by Cozinc (US1) on
  • Kvass (RU1)Kvass (RU1) Posts: 18
    edited 07.06.2018
    i dont wanna be that guy

but i told you so

and you all laughed at my very serious warnings
    Post edited by Kvass (RU1) on
    kvass @ this game is gay

• Now, where is GKs apology?

• Amarok (US1)Amarok (US1) US1 Posts: 112
    edited 07.06.2018
    Dang, 

Was fun.

Good luck - Mordo - @cowboy13 (US1)

• Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    I think the leader took 1 for his team.
    I also think both KON and MISC are nothing more than douchebags.

Honestly. MISC hit any1 they want in any location, including outposts and if that person sends a retal they declare on that alliance.
    Shows they are a bunch of pussys. Totally unfair but gge do nothing.
    Now if a player tool burns the incomming MISC attack they get declared on.
    EVERYONE KNOWS if ya hit a misc player back theres war.

wahhhhh. call the wahhhbulance, they tool burned me. 
    double standards from bullies turned crybabies.

idk why all the other alliances dont start contacting one another to talk about how to deal with these Aholes.
    GGE physically can't do anything, it's not their concern what alliances do as long as it's not outside the ToS

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• IronLord (US1)IronLord (US1) Posts: 119
    edited 23.06.2018

Honestly. MISC hit any1 they want in any location, including outposts and if that person sends a retal they declare on that alliance.

idk why all the other alliances dont start contacting one another to talk about how to deal with these Aholes.
    mad because bad lol

u have less mp than an average lvl 6

-=Fluffy Unicorns=-

• Tempus (US1)Tempus (US1) US1 Posts: 778

I appreciate you sharing your opinion, but I have to tell you that you're completely wrong about every bit of that. 

We get incoming hits daily, we don't declare back. What usually happens is someone throws a decent hit at one of our members, everyone sees the horn and it's just blood in the water for a bunch of roided up sharks. We don't declare, we just hit that person back with twice as much as they hit us. Isn't that the point of this game and alliances in general? 

For the past few months we've only really had a war with one alliance, and even then we kinda half assed it. As far as tool burning goes, I could care less if ya waste my tools, but if you dump sauces and I come back empty handed I'm just gonna farm you till you post salt mines on forum. 

Personally, I am not one to take words from here to the game side, but there are many in TM/MU who don't share those sentiments, so just for your situational awareness...your posts might draw you some heat. 
    Yil is very fake news.   #MAGA

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file