Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GGE

Why am i not getting any coins from any hits on anything
And also the Tax is not adding to total

HOW can i play the game like this

Ian

Best Answer

Answers

• benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 9,678
    It's a bug, it's been reported by 3 people already on the Spanish forum.

Let's wait for GGE to notice.
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • @Ian61 (GB1) @benja084 (ES1),

Thanks for the report chaps, I've been chasing my tail on this one all day actually. 

Sadly every account I've checked, including yours Ian61 has been working properly. I just collected your taxes for you and the coins were added properly. If anyone can document this going wrong on their account I'd be super interested, all we have so far are reports without any specific details and on checking the coins gained on hits and tax function everything is working properly.

- Manta
    I haven't actually checked myself, but have heard from friends that it's a visual glitch on battle reports where coins are not displayed as looted but are credited to the account.  

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    @Ian61 (GB1) @benja084 (ES1),

Thanks for the report chaps, I've been chasing my tail on this one all day actually. 

Sadly every account I've checked, including yours Ian61 has been working properly. I just collected your taxes for you and the coins were added properly. If anyone can document this going wrong on their account I'd be super interested, all we have so far are reports without any specific details and on checking the coins gained on hits and tax function everything is working properly.

- Manta
    I haven't actually checked myself, but have heard from friends that it's a visual glitch on battle reports where coins are not displayed as looted but are credited to the account.  
    I had some things like loot or the picture and coordinates missing in some of my battle reports in the past few days they appeared after refreshing the page tho

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    edited 06.06.2018
    Everything seems completely normal to me so far. Couldn't this just be a local issue where cleaning the cache will fix everything?

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Manta BirostrisManta Birostris Bugwatch Posts: 175
    edited 11.06.2018
    Everything seems completely normal to me so far. Couldn't this just be a local issue where cleaning the cache will fix everything?

Looks like @Zenzer (GB1) has nailed this one. Since the update occurred a clear of your cache and cookies is appearing to resolve this problem for all affected players.

Additionally we've been able to confirm that even for players who aren't seeing their coins they are still collecting and adding correctly to accounts. 

Thanks for all the reports and information on this! 

- Manta
    “People don’t think it be like it be, but it do.”

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file