Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Outpost theft and GGE

13»

Comments

• hionmentho (US1)hionmentho (US1) US1 Posts: 291
    edited 05.06.2018
    When a little kid is punched in the school yard by a bigger kid and his lunch money are being taken away, we call this bullying. There is even a pink shirt day about it. All around the world bullying is recognized as a very bad thing and its being fought against everywhere. On the other hand, when a thief commits B&E into your home and leaves with your hard earned cash and jewellery its called theft and is punishable by the law in every country around the globe with jail time. Here in GGE both both particular cases are allowed. A player may spend a sizable portion of his money into upgrading his Outposts but if a bigger alliance wants them he may lose it without any trouble for the thieves, because Op's stealing or losing your invested cash is completely legal here. It is used also as a tool to beat a smaller alliances into submission, just like the bully in the school yard...
    It is time for all of us to take a stand against theft of Outposts and bullying. Everyone, PLEASE send a ticket to GGE, a loud message that we do NOT support Outpost theft, this action should be discontinued and the only Outposts that we can capture should be from a player in ruins or a new start up Op. Join the movement!
    So, to clarify.. since players spend money to build them up, metropolises and capitals should also not be capturable in your opinion?
      In my opinion, metros and capitals should be like the labs or glory monuments or storm, GGE should make them standard size and food output and re-spawn every month and to avoid bullying every alliance should have a cap on the metros, like no more than 3 per alliance...just throwing ideas out there...lol and the capitals we don't need them anymore. They have outlived their purpose...
    I agree on the capitals, it's just an extra castle for the owner at this point. They provide absolutely nothing of value.

Something like a respawning lab for food bonus isn't a bad idea, but I don't think they'd do away with the existing metros in the process. They'd also probably be like labs and monuments, send resources to it to upgrade it until it resets. Not quite standard size but a lot closer.
    I like it, especially if they are more limited than the current labs. Encourage some monthly fighting over them.
    Would be fun to take more of your alliance's property for sure.

Anybody else just wanna farm the living hell out of the OP for being so whiney?
  • Respawning metros every month would be crazy.  Most alliances wouldn't even be able to level it up in a month. 
    craig59 @ usa 1
  • The stick got two ends, one day you are on top and then you are on the receiving end, no need to laugh on someone else misfortune. Yes, we are losing ops for not kissing ass and instead of receiving respect for the brave fight that we put up against overwhelming odds we are being marked for distraction...I still don't understand why? One thing I know for sure: this policy of GGE to allow ops to be stolen is counterproductive because people are quitting, disgusted with the current system of rules. That is a straight loss of revenue for GGE any way you look at it. Facts.
    I the Terrible @ usa 1
  • hionmentho (US1)hionmentho (US1) US1 Posts: 291
    The stick got two ends, one day you are on top and then you are on the receiving end, no need to laugh on someone else misfortune. Yes, we are losing ops for not kissing ass and instead of receiving respect for the brave fight that we put up against overwhelming odds we are being marked for distraction...I still don't understand why? One thing I know for sure: this policy of GGE to allow ops to be stolen is counterproductive because people are quitting, disgusted with the current system of rules. That is a straight loss of revenue for GGE any way you look at it. Facts.
    If you think people are mass quitting this game because of having their OPs taken, then you're a bigger idiot than you seem.
  • this thread makes me wish i was on the US server
    - lmao - rule 1 cap an op rule 2 build defences there ! simple
    - we have had american players come to UK1 and are shocked that the op's can be attacked ! man up all my op's have defences and defenders in that's why i have to log on every few hours just to feed the troops - !

or are you saying that you haven't got the tactics to oust a cap ? learn the game :smile:
    @BM_Friedrich @BM Neroxnex   love the comments and totally agree with them
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    @Spirit Bear (AU1) we need a new Troll of the Week, and we found one, the owner of this thread. :lol:
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Valuable takeaways from this post:

• GoodGame Empire is a war game.
    • Don't put "thousands" of dollars into outposts or the game if you fear loss or PVP.
    • Don't play the game in general if you fear loss or PVP, back to point #1 it is a war game.
    • Don't compare video games to breaking and entering into someone's home, I start to wonder if this is a legit thread or just a troll at this point.
    • Back in medieval times, this stuff happened, back when politically correctness didn't wash over everyone's lives.
    • Need I go on?
    Now you're probably sitting in your computer chair going "NERO! What about the bullies taking my outposts? You've offered no solutions, you've only summarized this thread!". To you I say I have a solution. When you find yourself feeling bullied over the game typically pressing Alt + F4 or Ctrl + W reverts the game back before whichever battle took place.

To all of my PVP loving "thieves". You know you're on your game when posts like these surface. 
    arent u the guy that plays on a server with like only 20 other gge employees
    kvass @ this game is gay

• this thread makes me wish i was on the US server
    - lmao - rule 1 cap an op rule 2 build defences there ! simple
    - we have had american players come to UK1 and are shocked that the op's can be attacked ! man up all my op's have defences and defenders in that's why i have to log on every few hours just to feed the troops - !

or are you saying that you haven't got the tactics to oust a cap ? learn the game :smile:
    @BM_Friedrich @BM Neroxnex   love the comments and totally agree with them
    Is that simple huh? Never knew that...and I have been here since 2013.
    I the Terrible @ usa 1
  • The stick got two ends, one day you are on top and then you are on the receiving end, no need to laugh on someone else misfortune. Yes, we are losing ops for not kissing ass and instead of receiving respect for the brave fight that we put up against overwhelming odds we are being marked for distraction...I still don't understand why? One thing I know for sure: this policy of GGE to allow ops to be stolen is counterproductive because people are quitting, disgusted with the current system of rules. That is a straight loss of revenue for GGE any way you look at it. Facts.
    If you think people are mass quitting this game because of having their OPs taken, then you're a bigger idiot than you seem.
    Why are you calling names buddy? Did I did that to ya? I am not gona enter into calling names and dick measuring contest with you, if you don't like the thread..just move on. Simple
    I the Terrible @ usa 1
  • @Spirit Bear (AU1) we need a new Troll of the Week, and we found one, the owner of this thread. :lol:
    So says the troll of the Year, judging by the number of posts that you have....lmao
    I the Terrible @ usa 1
  • segel (US1)segel (US1) US1 Posts: 118
    thank you for both of the outposts!
    segel @ usa 1
  • i hate the unforgiven they suck bigtime im glad kon is crushing them
  • Capturing outposts is a strategic part of the game, not thievery. End of story. 
This discussion has been closed.