Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• Which is really worth attacking - Khan camp or nomad camp ?

Spartan Army

• Which is really worth attacking - Khan camp or nomad camp ?
    both really for rewards and points the only thing is that khan camps give kingdom resources and with enough attacks you can trigger an attack on your main and earn the khan tokens which are good to buy build items :smile:
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,104
    Like Dan says I start the event by maxing out the normal camps then switch to the Khan camps until I haven't got enough defence to defend their attacks or defending becomes too expensive in terms of troops.  You should be trying to send train attacks on both the Khan camps and the normal camps.  Both score achievement points which are useful for getting betting banners which help as you travel further into the game.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • When Battle for royal capital gonna come again

I m waiting eagerly for it
  • Link c0p (GB1)Link c0p (GB1) GB1 Posts: 103
    When Battle for royal capital gonna come again

If you're referring to the one that uses the alliance cities. Then it's gone indefinitely due to it causing server issues its on the repair list but is not at the top of it
    Member of Eternia for 2018
    Top 5 Alliance Rankings
    Top 10 in all events

Leg 1 - 16/07/17
    Leg 100 - 02/04/18

GENERATION 36: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
  • Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165
    you know  poting this kind of offer is bulsshit  even a non ruby player  play 20 houers to try win the sowrd event wich is poseble   this  stufff will kik them like hell  cuse it only alows ruby whaels a biig and UN FAIRE ADVANTAGE   tell us what a non ruby player shall do agenst this please ???
    http://prntscr.com/jke6rj

@BM ang1243
    @BM Neroxnex
    there are non ruby player that have nevber bought in the top 200 even in sword event lul
    we are here talking about thoses who spend 100$ 200$ to 500$ maybe in a week nt 30$ a month or in few month
  • Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165
    WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS FC-BC    I ATTACK 4.5K TARGET I WAS HAPPY SINCE THIS SHIT START IAM ATTACKING I FINLY  LOOKING FORWORD FOR SOME  FACKING GLORY AND YOUR FACKING SYSETEM  MAKE THE 4.5K TARGET 1K   WHAT THE FACK WRONG @GOOD GAME EMPIRE ? ? ?  WHERE I GET THE FACKING HORSTAILS BACK ?
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    When Battle for royal capital gonna come again

If you're referring to the one that uses the alliance cities. Then it's gone indefinitely due to it causing server issues its on the repair list but is not at the top of it
    its been at the bottom of the list few years now, I believe they are too busy to copy paste some event specific commanders equipments.
  • OK....whats the secret to keeping large numbers of troops? Every time a I get a good amount I cant keep them fed and they starve. I have 8 level 10 farmhouses, one level 8 bakery, one level 3 flour mill, and a hunting lodge that gives me 16%. How in the hell are we supposed to have enough troops to attack or defend???? I also have 3 OP supplying me with food as well
    Thanks...
  • OK....whats the secret to keeping large numbers of troops?
    Not having a life.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    OK....whats the secret to keeping large numbers of troops? Every time a I get a good amount I cant keep them fed and they starve. I have 8 level 10 farmhouses, one level 8 bakery, one level 3 flour mill, and a hunting lodge that gives me 16%. How in the hell are we supposed to have enough troops to attack or defend???? I also have 3 OP supplying me with food as well
    Thanks...
    Reach leg. level, build granaryes, make fast some food items, and you can keep more troops, with less food consumption.
    To keep more troops, buy some rubyes and build some bakeryes at maximul level on your op's.
    That's how you keep more solidiers on your acc.
    Ah yea with the flag food bonus from coat of arms.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 893
    WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS FC-BC    I ATTACK 4.5K TARGET I WAS HAPPY SINCE THIS SHIT START IAM ATTACKING I FINLY  LOOKING FORWORD FOR SOME  FACKING GLORY AND YOUR FACKING SYSETEM  MAKE THE 4.5K TARGET 1K   WHAT THE FACK WRONG @GOOD GAME EMPIRE ? ? ?  WHERE I GET THE FACKING HORSTAILS BACK ?
    you don't get them back. By using them in the attack you signify that you are okay with losing them; otherwise you wouldn't have sent them in the first place
    Invader castles are allowed to change defense, to switch setups, to get supported, to open gates.
    They're supposed to be an accurate simulation of another player's castle, and since any player has the innate ability to do any of those things I listed, so can a foreign invader castle.

Tough luck. :/
    @Madara. (INT1)
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 372
    Hi All, 
    Can anyone please explain how this can happen?

http://prntscr.com/jr2g93

I always thought the maximum protection mode is 2 months.
    Over 2000 days does seem somewhat extreme.

Thanks in advance
    Regards,
    Debbie
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,032
    Hi All, 

Thanks in advance
    Regards,
    Debbie
    the player got permanent banned or charged back money he/she spent. while under bird the account will still go to ruins etc.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Hi All, 

Thanks in advance
    Regards,
    Debbie
    the player got permanent banned or charged back money he/she spent. while under bird the account will still go to ruins etc.

I don't think the last part is accurate as a player on Asia has been banned for a while now and still has mains, outters, OP's.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,032
    Hi All, 

Thanks in advance
    Regards,
    Debbie

I don't think the last part is accurate as a player on Asia has been banned for a while now and still has mains, outters, OP's.
    It is true to at least some cases as I have seen it myself.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • samasensei (ASIA1)samasensei (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 160
    Been going into dove few times using up my looted rubies and will be returning to playing soon but need some rubies, does the the double amount of ruby booster u earn from seasonal events go on top of the 100%prime time offers

i dont know how it works since i havent bought rubies lol but if i was to buy say 2000 rubies i would receive 4000 rubies but if there was a 100% prime time offer on how much would i get for buying 2000 rubies with a doubler? would it be 8000 or 6000?

@UK since a long time, forums since 2015 well before the forums shifted to this set up
    Formerly samasensei3 and LegendarySama search them up ;)
  • no the double ruby deal doesn't stack on the 100% prime time offer.
Sign In to comment.