Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Leaving the game and the ethics behind it all

2»

Answers

• sry, only started playing 2.5 years ago

dunno any of those ppl
    rkking was a very good player. He knew how to terrorise other players because not only was he a ruby whale, but also because he knew how to play the game. Anyway, to cut a long story short, he was with CG and I believe there was some sort of falling out, yet he didn't realise that he had shared his password. So, one day, someone connected to his account and basically sold all of his comm equipment and cast equipment too. Yesterday, I left Thors Hammer because of one player who openly admitted that he has two accounts and was looting from his new account and his old account was thrown out. Today, when I was with the Bandits, I was asked for my account, and to be honest, rich player or poor, you don't do things like that. So, as one player suggested above, just let it go to ruins, this is one thing I cannot do.

• msantos29 (GB1)msantos29 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 81
    edited 03.06.2018
    ok mate seems like you have everything figured out, so im not even sure why you created this thread (seems pretty clear that you dont consider ethical to pass along your account - this was the question in your initial post)

so i guess i can only say good luck and have fun with the future game you decide to play

it was nice knowing Watson also.

:| 
  • ok mate seems like you have everything figured out, so im not even sure why you created this post  (seems pretty clear that you dont consider ethical to pass along your account - this was the question in your initial post)

so i guess i can only say good luck and have fun with the future game you decide to play

Level 70 on this server, was a level 70 on the French server. I cannot really complain at all. I have probably been attacked more times today (4 times) than the whole of my time here....lol!!! If this was back in 2012, it would have been into 3 figures by level 30. This is why the game is slowly dying and the only people who are keeping this game alive are the mugs who are willing to shell out their money for pixelated art. Anyway, good luck to you too msantos. You never did answer as to the reason why Vortex was kicked from CG. 

Anyway, good luck to you too msantos. You never did answer as to the reason why Vortex was kicked from CG. 

mate, you are confusing.

im pretty sure there is no previous mention to Vortex in this thread, so im not sure i understand your last phrase
  • Anyway, good luck to you too msantos. You never did answer as to the reason why Vortex was kicked from CG. 

mate, you are confusing.

im pretty sure there is no previous mention to Vortex in this thread, so im not sure i understand your last phrase
    Not confusing at all if English is your first language. I should have added "Oh, by the way." C'est plus clair comme ça n'est-ce pas?

Im sure that Watson, looking at my in-game name, would quickly come to the conclusion that im not english, and therefore, that english would not be my 1st language.
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    From a realistic perspective.

Just sell it for real $$

It's a game after all, if you wanna sell your account that you've invested $$ (guessing you have) you should. Like honestly why not, it's against T&C's but if your accounts strong enough you could get a paycheck for selling it. Might as well :P 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• There are web sites where you can sell or buy GGs prime accounts for £$ etc.
    - and ggs give the means to transfer email addresses !
    - so they actually condone this
    - i've attacked a CS account in the last and had more than one message stating hands off ! that was when i found about the looting bug where you could double and treble you kingdom res by attacking farms ! ( think ggs fixed that)
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • ok mate seems like you have everything figured out, so im not even sure why you created this thread (seems pretty clear that you dont consider ethical to pass along your account - this was the question in your initial post)

I wish I could have a bit of luck, but I feel that ran out last week. I decided to leave last week because of something that has happened to me before whilst playing this, and that is, that I suffer from Cluster Headaches (Cefalea en racimos) and I just wouldn't want it to disrupt my game for the next 3 months, because it will and has. I will keep my fingers crossed and hope it doesn't happen, but judging by the pain I had in my sleep, I wouldn't bet on it.

Anyway, good luck to you too mate and have fun.

Robert

• Estel (GB1)Estel (GB1) Posts: 270
    @LegendaryKing73 (GB1)

It was nice knowing you and playing alongside you.

Good luck in the future.
  • @LegendaryKing73 (GB1)

It was nice knowing you and playing alongside you.

Good luck in the future.
    I'm not dead mate.....lol!!! I am still around until GGE decides to get his finger out of its a*se and deletes the account. I am just glad that the OP 8 food maxed out, have all returned back to normal outposts. If I can't have them, no-one will... :D

• LegendaryKing73 (GB1)LegendaryKing73 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 428
    edited 04.06.2018
    ***** from the Bandits won't be too happy with the outposts that they wanted:

861:699
    876:697
    876:699

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file