We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: June Update - Part 2

Comments

• BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,070INT1
    Please could you clarify for me , that i can put all my decos into storage. and then place them in any castle that i want to.

answer please
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • ummm..i dont get the followings
    • Decorations can only be built in the castle you are currently in.
    • Decorations in Outposts are sent back to their original owner after Outpost was conquered.
    • Decorations cannot be built or stored in the sieged outpost during the siege time.
    i mean i am a starter so if i capture an outpost a well built with good decorations, after the capture will i see that all the decorations on the outpost is gone??? is it like that way

would be helpful if somebody explained it to me  :) :)
    1. If you got some deco in storaghe you can only put it inot the castle you currently are so if you want to transfer 1 from your main to an outpost you go to your main put the deco in storage go to your outpost pull it out and place it.
    2-you got that one correct
    3.If an outpost is being captured you cannot build any new decorations there or I guess put any new ones in storage
    what type of a crappy rule is that,i mean now it wont be any fun to capture any others op

• ummm..i dont get the followings
    • Decorations can only be built in the castle you are currently in.
    • Decorations in Outposts are sent back to their original owner after Outpost was conquered.
    • Decorations cannot be built or stored in the sieged outpost during the siege time.
    i mean i am a starter so if i capture an outpost a well built with good decorations, after the capture will i see that all the decorations on the outpost is gone??? is it like that way

would be helpful if somebody explained it to me  :) :)
    1. If you got some deco in storaghe you can only put it inot the castle you currently are so if you want to transfer 1 from your main to an outpost you go to your main put the deco in storage go to your outpost pull it out and place it.
    2-you got that one correct
    3.If an outpost is being captured you cannot build any new decorations there or I guess put any new ones in storage
    about 3 sadik: if you capture a outpost with fancy decorations all those decos go into the storage of the former owner and you will get a outpost with all buildings except decos. 
    its a crappy rule didnt like that at all.i mean now its no fun to capture an outpost
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,624GB1
    i couldnt agree more Big T the whole com / cast thing has gone Crazy.  I genuinly thought that when the first FI comm came out then they brought out the Old berri commanders that dovetailed nicely with that equipment then you could further customise that equipment with gems, and switchign heros around.   I thought finally they had found a winning formula, allowing players to build and adapt their commanders they way they wanted them.

Now they have killed off this concept, for the horrible generic commanders / casts that now exist.  Meaning we are bombarded with average, and everyone ends up with exactly the same stuff 
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • I really like the global decoration inventory. This was a much needed feature.

However, the new samurai changes are a complete joke, giving us a new NPC commander, like we already don't have enough of those already. 

Btw, what is this?

they wanted to show us how the deco will look 10 years from now.

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) Posts: 288SKN1
    I like it, ruined players shouldn't get decos sent back to main.(there is no main lol)
    I thought that there is some universal storage where you can move decos from anywhere and move anywhere from there.
    if player is ruin doesnt mean he has stopped playing, he can still come back and would be wrong that he lost all his decos if outposts are stole from him.

• I like it, ruined players shouldn't get decos sent back to main.(there is no main lol)
    I thought that there is some universal storage where you can move decos from anywhere and move anywhere from there.
    if player is ruin doesnt mean he has stopped playing, he can still come back and would be wrong that he lost all his decos if outposts are stole from him.

agree, i see this 2 ways (1) gge does not want already implemented decos to stay in the game forever and they want player to win events in order to get the decos not just taking some ops, that way it is still worth doing something in the game.
    (2) players hwo earn good decos, and go away from the game keep the decos even if they may lose the ops in the time they are gone, if i came back to no ops and no decos then i don't know if i would even paly getting a op or 3 for that matter full of good decos 280+ takes alot of time even for the best allys it will still take a long time. 

players who bitch up about they can steal the decos, should maby try to learn to work to get these decos them self.

if players would work they would find out they could get some where in the game, i'm not the best player and still getting better every day but still managed to get legendary 528 and 1.3m power pointes.  

• BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,070INT1
    I suppose why they want deco to return to there original owners , is because of the multi players , who will just go round hoovering up great outposts purely for free decorations to make a fantastic po castles and outosts and the rest traded in for coins  
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,940ASIA1
    A simple solution would be, after a guy captures an outpost, being full with good deco's, he can't muve them out of that outpost.
    Once you captured the outpost, you can't move the decoratives, since they were not yours.
    A easy and simple solution for everyone.

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Cozinc (US1)Cozinc (US1) Posts: 16US1
    Please could you clarify for me , that i can put all my decos into storage. and then place them in any castle that i want to.

answer please
    YES,

• Love the new global deco storage, was very much needed :smile:

1. I dont like how when another person caps an op from a player that the decos return to that player's deco storage, will make it hard for beginners to get their hands on fantastic ops.

2. Need BETTAR commander sets (pvp and more fl/bc based comms), love how there's new decos even though it's literally re-colouring lol.

3. Bring royal capital back please lol.

1. that is against low level multis stealing outposts during war, not much of an issue on au but a big issue on bigger servers!
    True mate i can see the logic there, not very useful for people who cap ops from people in ruins lol
    - Warrior8838 @AU1
    - Alliance: Metal
    - Proud to be a Metalhead :smile: ❤️

"Your deeds are your monuments."

• Warrior8838 (AU1)Warrior8838 (AU1) Posts: 12
    edited 04.06.2018
    Also forgot to add that capping ops from ruined players makes the deco returning function useless since decos get returned the the dead account's storage. Not very helpful
    - Warrior8838 @AU1
    - Alliance: Metal
    - Proud to be a Metalhead :smile: ❤️

"Your deeds are your monuments."

• BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
    edited 04.06.2018
    Nice one with the Global Storage for deco.

Too bad about the nerfing of the Sams PO from 325 to 280.

And another specific comm - its getting to the point where the equipment storage space increase is becoming a necessity, rather than just a perk. Even though it has been increased "recently". Hope they make this a reality.
    @msantos29 (GB1) , the 325 PO for first place won't be removed as far as I know :D 

I think this is the only good thing done by the GGE in the last 4 YEARS with our feedback. With the new global decorative mechanic. Our feedback for first time meant something for them. Big like for this. 

Other things doesn't really matter in this update, this change will compensate all the bad changes for the June update (Samurai changes)
    We expected them to change the prizes on individual brackets, and alliance prizes. So no matter what at least we got something that we needed around back in 2016/17 
    For samurai commander, nothing to say again 10 / 10 change, made in 30 minutes by the developers, copy paste the castellan into the commander. And make it npc.
    About the 300/400% boosters, spend more money to win more easy a event, that's all.
    Decorations, same copy paste, nothing new -- great po, but we expect to get better prizes on individual brackets/individual in samurai.
    @Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)

I think this is the only good thing done by the GGE in the last 4 YEARS with our feedback. With the new global decorative mechanic. Our feedback for first time meant something for them. Big like for this. 

Glad you like the change :D Hopefully some more positive changes coming up in the near(ish) future :D

For samurai commander, nothing to say again 10 / 10 change, made in 30 minutes by the developers, copy paste the castellan into the commander. And make it npc.

Not all copied and pasted from the same place this time tho ;) Unlike the nomad comm - little victories? :p 

Decorations, same copy paste, nothing new -- great po, but we expect to get better prizes on individual brackets/individual in samurai.

Expect to get better prizes in terms of better PO decorations? Why? What would lead you to expect this?

Personally I've lost interest in the nomad, samurai, FL and BC events due to the fact the best prizes are now event specific. At least before these updates you could hammer BC/FL with the hope of getting a decent pvp comm or do nomads for the nice cast. Sure the sam comm wasnt amazing but it is more useful to me as a backup pvp comm than a sam specific comm. 

How long before we get:

-comms specific to ice/sand/fire towers
    -different comms specific to berimond and specific to beri invasion
    -Storm specific comm
    -Royal Capital specific comm
    -Fury Blade specific comm
    -Thorn Quest specific comm
    -Shapeshifter specific comm
    -Shady Lady specific comm

If others are happy with it; fair play, ill shut up with my whinging. but im playing the game less
    @STEVIEBEANZ (GB1)

This is something which we've made abundantly clear to the development team - so hopefully something will be done about it sooner rather than later :D 

Angus
    hey Angus,

a little bit curious about that specific comm stuff. I and a lot of others dont like them and the requirements to get all 9 pieces are crazy for normall players. So what did you tell the devs? And do they listen to the comunity? after the first nomade comm showing up most of us are starting to fear the way gge is heading. 

1) Any news about pvp comms? I remember they wont show up in seasonals till winter. So that means old lvl 70+ players only can get shapeshifter comms and samurai comm?
    2) Will we ever see a blacksmith return or something simular to get old sets? 
    3) Will we get 5 piece sets so we can use the gems we get? 

i know not all related to the update but can you answer some/all?

@sarah1 (INT2)

(I've added numbers to your questions above for reference purposes :D )

1) Where did you hear something about them not showing up in seasonal events until winter? I'm not saying this isn't true - just I don't remember hearing/saying it personally - in terms of non-ruby PvP sets, there is very limited choice at the moment, and this is something I've already highlighted to GGS - one of their attempts was the spring night's commander

2) I'm sure there will be something to make use of old equipment sets in the coming 12 months - but it might not be something like the blacksmith...

3) Passed on as a suggestion, but I doubt it - as they're less attractive overall generally from a psychological perspective.

why are the updates implemented  seperated of each other?
    @Unknown_Master (NL1)

I believe it is because the contents of the Part 1 update are needed for the coming days - but the other parts aren't required for a little while yet - and it was too much to test and implement in one go for today.

How many Deco's can you store at once in the global storage?

@1 Fury (GB1)

This is probably something to find out on the Open Beta server - or just wait until it's launched in a week or so - I'm not sure on this info myself at the moment - and I feel it would be quicker to check on the Open Beta.

I like the overall direction of this update is going but I think 400% booster is just to strong in comparison to what you get without booster as non-ruby buyer
    @Herveus (AU1)

The booster percentages shown in the patchnotes were just examples - they might not appear that way in-game, but who knows - they could do :p 

So this update is to cater to all the crying phaggots that get their OPs capped by MISC and KON?

Well done GGE. I guess if people cry hard enough, they get their way.

Lets kill off PVP even more.
    @anguspepperer (US1)

Nothing to do with that actually - an update like this takes a while to arrange - it's not something which was just decided recently because of a few players on just one server finding a bit of full on PvP a bit hard...

I really like the global decoration inventory. This was a much needed feature.

However, the new samurai changes are a complete joke, giving us a new NPC commander, like we already don't have enough of those already. 

Btw, what is this?

What is that? It's a re-colouring of a decoration... would've thought that was obvious? :p

One thing I would like @BM ang1243 is to have it so peeps in ruins or ones who are going to grass soon don`t keep the decos. So they aren`t gone with the account. Of course GGE would actually have to put some effort into implementing this but that would be awesome in my opinion. 
    @lord mordo 23 (US1)

Realistically - I highly doubt this will ever be implemented - but passed it on regardless....

Decos return after an OP cap. What kind of dips*** thought of this? It's the most insulting part when capping OPs in war. Another thing ruined by eventing potatoes.
    @hionmentho (US1)

I get that you're not particularly one for positivity on the forums ever - but buildings in the Op take a heck of a lot of time to construct - so a player is losing a lot of time regardless if you manage to capture an outpost... not that any of the outpost captures I've seen have been done with anything resembling an actual account - so maybe they don't deserve to be lost at this point if people are breaking the Terms & Conditions (https://www.goodgamestudios.com/terms_en/#terms) to cap them...
    @BM ang1243

some hints to more than one set ? and word sets ?

:X

said:

@sir-haba (SKN1)

What's the real deal here - it wasn't an outstanding event - yes it was different, but really could just come up with a different post every now and then? :p

Can I transfer decos from my main to some other outpost?
    @Plumpy21 (US1)

Yurp

if I'm capturing an outpost during the update, i mean is already occupied is the update going to count?
    @"Julius Ceaser (GB1)"

Yup - probably

answer please
    @"BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)"

As long as the castle is one of yours....

Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• Tools from ruined op's do not stay there - they just disappear - except for any unused ones on the walls.

Plus why should newbies to the game gain prime op's when other players have worked long and hard to build them - it's a different logic if someone returns to the game but still think the deco thing is right !

I also think that when a player goes to ruins there should be a limit on how much time they are allowed to stay in an alliance - if they are on an extended holiday or similar they should use the bird (pro-mode) - surely ggs have the technology to message the player saying your castle is in ruins and will be automatically expelled from the alliance in X days ?

also a timer on the ruins as to when it's due to disappear would help !

event specific comms  ? waste of space - not pushing to complete sams etc. so will just be selling the dross !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Personally I've lost interest in the nomad, samurai, FL and BC events due to the fact the best prizes are now event specific. At least before these updates you could hammer BC/FL with the hope of getting a decent pvp comm or do nomads for the nice cast. Sure the sam comm wasnt amazing but it is more useful to me as a backup pvp comm than a sam specific comm. 

How long before we get:

-comms specific to ice/sand/fire towers
    -different comms specific to berimond and specific to beri invasion
    -Storm specific comm
    -Royal Capital specific comm
    -Fury Blade specific comm
    -Thorn Quest specific comm
    -Shapeshifter specific comm
    -Shady Lady specific comm

If others are happy with it; fair play, ill shut up with my whinging. but im playing the game less
    don't put crazy ideas in the developers heads.... they're doing fine on their own
    Soul4Life2 @ nl 1
  • just had a thought / reminder - these latest changes remind me of something mentioned by @CM Arcanine  (steve) before he left that the company has a rigid and inflexible middle management structure - so these changes were probably decided on years ago (when these sort of commanders would have been useful) and because of their inflexibility they are ploughing on regardless ! :smile:

I'm sue Baldrick was advocating specific commanders - but i'm getting old and can't remember the exact discussion - like many older players i've taken advice on builds etc. and have my mini supers etc. so the new ones are not really necessary for my game play - and probably not much use to some newer players who are active ! - these sets will only really benefit the players who buy their way to the top without any real skill !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • I know this sounds greedy...

But..

When can we move Ruby Buildings? I have spent several hundred dollars on Outposts and I want to be able to move the Ruby Buildings to my outer castles and get better OPs.

• Anyway,

Bravo Goodgame Empire for making a feature that everyone loves...well except the fact that PO stays with the person that you capped the OP from but I guess without that it would be easily abused. Can`t wait for the update peeps.

• One thing I hate though. The crow being offered in the equipment trader, its ridiculous!! I mean it!! I hate it!! Peeps who have worked their butt off are being ripped off by GGE. Now any noob with a huge wallet can buy it and that upsets me! Same for the Invader comm!! Did you know that level 13s get the breastplate of the WoR comm for 250 glory!! Thats about equal to hitting maybe about 2 castles!! RIDICULOUS!! I had to get 650,000 some glory JUST TO GET ONE PIECE!!!

hard work doesn`t mean anythign anymore. I keep seeing these 400% bonuses etc. I hate it, just bring back the old GGE. The OLD Goodgame Empire was FUN. 

Sign In to comment.