Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Lucky Pennies

How do I get more lucky pennies.

Thanks
Oil stone

Answers

• They have been removed from the game for the time being and are no longer possible to obtain.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 9,678
    By fire they've been purged!
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • So what is the wishing well for? It's asking me to build one but if no pennies, what is the point of doing it?
  • So what is the wishing well for? It's asking me to build one but if no pennies, what is the point of doing it?
    currently there is no point unless you have a huge supply of pennies
  • How do we get pennies?
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 944
    You pretty much can't.  Once in a blue moon they'll have an offer where you can buy the lucky pennies, but they're priced such that you're better off buying the rubies outright.
  • can they remove well from game please?
    it was good that i read this befor i lvling it with ruby but over 90% player never ever come to forum
  • can they remove well from game please?
    it was good that i read this befor i lvling it with ruby but over 90% player never ever come to forum
    They can't because some people still have pennies. Hopefully they'll do another offer soon.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

• When i stated the game i leveled the well in hopes i could get rewards. Instead  They stoped giving pennys for rewards- GGE's reward is to Screw YOU!
Sign In to comment.