Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

most war prone server

Comments

• cumanu (RO1)cumanu (RO1) RO1 Posts: 3

enjoy
  • michell "the farm"

• SUMIAN (IN1)SUMIAN (IN1) IN1 Posts: 119
    Romania 1.
    You can most of the time search on youtube the recent wars from that server.
    DX alliance is the best in that server, if you get in problems with them well..... well..
    Expect everything. 200/300 attacks, mass attacks.
    The alliance is in top 1 since i don't know how  many years, and they had wars with the entire server.
    But they're still there. 
    By expecting everything, i mean stealing outposts/rvs. Or just making your alliance to disappear in 1 day from top's.
    And it's not just fairy tales.
    They are experienced players who play and apply either the method of cheating or fair play. But still cheating is the most used method :lol:
    Quited ro1, in 2015. Many things changed by then, but just made an account 1/2 weeks ago.
    Their alliance description "We will apply any methods to take the top 1 in events, and all we want.
    We will eliminate any competitors, or alliances."

So if you need top 1, as a player or alliance,  you have to ask them to let you get top 1, or you fight for it..Just like UAL1:D

• so there are only 65 good players in Romania. No wonder the fcs suck so bad.
    But these "only 65 good players" can defeat your entire server anytime

• SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    so there are only 65 good players in Romania. No wonder the fcs suck so bad.

No they couldn't. If they could manage to even hold their selves against these players in war and defeat some of these alliances they wouldn't be able to take down Dream Team, Kingdom of Neph, The Misc, or MISC United: FU as these peeps are war prone and would not give up. Three of those alliances just got finished with a four year war. And if you all can manage to fight for that long then it still wouldn't matter because those 4 alliances I mentioned can definitely manage to defeat a bunch of players who likely haven't warred an alliance near their strength in months if not years. 
  • fujiwara (GB1)fujiwara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 647
    I'd like to see you take on the de-1 royal family ...
    fujiwara @ en 1

Author of the Empire alliance management studio web app - contact me if you want to try it out

invpng
  • who knows ... maybe one day .. 

• Just gotta say, I don't know about most servers but probably can assume it's the same. Most top alliances have at least 6 main sub alliances which are their "brother/sister alliances", and then 15 academy alliances. Kinda overpowers the entire server, how they claw for each bit of the realm
    You can either fall or you can ascend to glory and fame
  • so there are only 65 good players in Romania. No wonder the fcs suck so bad.

No they couldn't. If they could manage to even hold their selves against these players in war and defeat some of these alliances they wouldn't be able to take down Dream Team, Kingdom of Neph, The Misc, or MISC United: FU as these peeps are war prone and would not give up. Three of those alliances just got finished with a four year war. And if you all can manage to fight for that long then it still wouldn't matter because those 4 alliances I mentioned can definitely manage to defeat a bunch of players who likely haven't warred an alliance near their strength in months if not years. 
    This is "D-Generation X".
    The rest is silent ... 

• SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494

The rest is silent ... 

If your 65 can defeat my entire server, why can't it defeat your server? I mean if you are really gonna defeat your server everyone would be red...
  • A.J.S (INT3)A.J.S (INT3) INT3 Posts: 180
    asia 1
    u attack an small alli a big one will declare on ya cause u attacked their multi :D:D
    Just playing for the fun of burning others  :p
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) US1 Posts: 214
    Bring them to US 1 KON and MISC fam will tag team them be done in a couple weeks. 
    MUFU Member

Just gotta say, I don't know about most servers but probably can assume it's the same. Most top alliances have at least 6 main sub alliances which are their "brother/sister alliances", and then 15 academy alliances. Kinda overpowers the entire server, how they claw for each bit of the realm
    We used to have that issue on US 1 so we just tore each other apart until the remaining alliances had few subs. Would recommend. 
    MUFU Member

The rest is silent ... 

I don't quite understand is this screenshot supposed to prove something cause all I see are a bunch of numbers that don't really matter. 
    MUFU Member

• fujiwara (GB1)fujiwara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 647
    Bring them to US 1 KON and MISC fam will tag team them be done in a couple weeks. 
    I think the average of their main 5 alliances is around the 80m might mark. I suspect there's more talk than reality in your hopes
    fujiwara @ en 1

Author of the Empire alliance management studio web app - contact me if you want to try it out

invpng
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,120
    Tend to agree with Fuji.  It's still unclear who is the top alliance on US1 until that's resolved the top US alliances will be regarded as not having been able to knock out their strongest opponent and claim total dominance as their equivalents on other servers have done.  In International contests currently player for player they perform less well.  A lot of the other alliances on other servers also don't benefit from a family of alliances or the level of sub alliances on the US Server.  And reading the last war thread KON indicated their main alliance would take out the alliance they were warring with on their own and then appeared to have had to climb down and bring in one of their subs to help them out which is fair enough but doesn't shout strength.  They also revealed they had black dot inactive players which isn't the case in some of the other top international alliances so those players hold them back and would give cause for concern in a head to head.  You could offset that against a weaker alliance but not against an alliance like Royal Kings or D Generation with more developed and longer term players with equivalent or greater spending power.  That's why I'm not sure Kon makes top ten whilst I think Misc who are more coherent in their main probably do make top five.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • Tend to agree with Fuji.  It's still unclear who is the top alliance on US1 until that's resolved the top US alliances will be regarded as not having been able to knock out their strongest opponent and claim total dominance as their equivalents on other servers have done.  In International contests currently player for player they perform less well.  A lot of the other alliances on other servers also don't benefit from a family of alliances or the level of sub alliances on the US Server.  And reading the last war thread KON indicated their main alliance would take out the alliance they were warring with on their own and then appeared to have had to climb down and bring in one of their subs to help them out which is fair enough but doesn't shout strength.  They also revealed they had black dot inactive players which isn't the case in some of the other top international alliances so those players hold them back and would give cause for concern in a head to head.  You could offset that against a weaker alliance but not against an alliance like Royal Kings or D Generation with more developed and longer term players with equivalent or greater spending power.  That's why I'm not sure Kon makes top ten whilst I think Misc who are more coherent in their main probably do make top five.  
    Events do not equal ability to defeat your enemies in war
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
Sign In to comment.