Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Best Player

Who is the best player (non-ruby) in terms of might pointsin Indian server?

Spartan Army

Comments

• Best Player in USA:

Kahn3

MISC: *Triggered*

In all seriousness I think the best player is probably norman10(In USA)

• Best Player in USA:

Kahn3

Is he a non - ruby player in your server?

Spartan Army

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,010

each looting 150mil+ once or twice a month ~250mil, Jonda has never spent and Aberdeen only 5€ for Pro Mode at Wheel of  Fortune.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Best Player in USA:

Kahn3

Is he a non - ruby player in your server?

Oh you mean non-ruby players, Hmmmmmmmmm, let me see.

Yea no, can't really think of any that are good.

• zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356

each looting 150mil+ once or twice a month ~250mil, Jonda has never spent and Aberdeen only 5€ for Pro Mode at Wheel of  Fortune.
    No way they got the snakering without buying, sorry that is complete and utter horse shit

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 596
    No way they got the snakering without buying, sorry that is complete and utter horse shit
    That snakering is very well possible without buying rubies, just not without spending rubies.
    I got one myself, and I never bought rubies. Bought that thing with rubies earned in-game.
    Anyway, my legendary level and might points are much less impressive.

Wiglema (NL1)
  • TempranceTemprance Moderator Posts: 856
    edited 01.06.2018

Can't tell if you haven't looked at our roster, or if trolling  

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232

Aberdeen I can believe, jonda has a level 38 glory memorial, level 2 moat, bear flag, snake eating its self flag. Like that's at least a million rubies.all togehter, most likely a lot more. 

Plus another 700k min for other castles ruby items.

Plus the fact Aberdeen and Jonda have such a large difference in ruby development it doesn't rrarea add up well

Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,010

Aberdeen I can believe, jonda has a level 38 glory memorial, level 2 moat, bear flag, snake eating its self flag. Like that's at least a million rubies.all togehter, most likely a lot more. 

Plus the fact Aberdeen and Jonda have such a large difference in ruby development it doesn't rrarea add up well

If you look at their loot and that they do whole lot of towers and the fact that they have been doing it for years those rubies easily come together, also I know that Aberdeen built op's herself but idk if Jonda did that'd save a lot of rubies. Both have bear flag also.  The overall difference in ruby development comes out to ~1.4m rubies. 
    Now if the op's are not selfbuilt it cuts down the differences to less than 200k rubies which is farmable in 1 month(inlducing Wheel of Fortune etc.)

also this costs for a level 38 glory memorial is
    1211550 rubies. [without 10% reduction]
    So if all glory memorial levels were built with 10% and ruby moat level 2 with 50% we come down to a difference of
    1211085-1211550*0.9+68000*0.5*4= 256690rubies so about 260k rubies diffference. 

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • untamedbeast (IN1)untamedbeast (IN1) Posts: 38
    edited 02.06.2018
    Who is the best player (non-ruby) in terms of might pointsin Indian server?

I think .king. bhai is the best player(non-ruby)in terms of mp in IN1 server.

Proud non-rubie player
    Deputy of war legion 1
  • Temprance said:

Can't tell if you haven't looked at our roster, or if trolling  

Temprance
    I have.

• A.J.S (INT3)A.J.S (INT3) INT3 Posts: 180
    from asia 1 i say it is vampire
    most succesful non ruby player he is literally on 24/7.
    http://prntscr.com/jwad5g
    http://prntscr.com/jwadd2
    #i know our loot rankings suck
    Just playing for the fun of burning others  :p
  • Actually, let me ask, best player at what, events or pvp?

i'd say both
    he manged 10million in events for glory 
    and played at df pycb war

If you look at their loot and that they do whole lot of towers and the fact that they have been doing it for years those rubies easily come together, also I know that Aberdeen built op's herself but idk if Jonda did that'd save a lot of rubies. Both have bear flag also.  The overall difference in ruby development comes out to ~1.4m rubies. 
    Now if the op's are not selfbuilt it cuts down the differences to less than 200k rubies which is farmable in 1 month(inlducing Wheel of Fortune etc.)

So if all glory memorial levels were built with 10% and ruby moat level 2 with 50% we come down to a difference of
    do u have phd in maths just asking

• each looting 150mil+ once or twice a month ~250mil, Jonda has never spent and Aberdeen only 5€ for Pro Mode at Wheel of  Fortune.

do u have phd in maths just asking
    That's basic arithmetic lol

i'd say both
    he manged 10million in events for glory 
    and played at df pycb war

Nice.

ah i failed in all my math papers i had to pay and get my degree  ;)
  • who gives a shit about india. we have morentz.

-=Fluffy Unicorns=-

Sign In to comment.