Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Lost 3 gems from blood crow set

I just spent 400k rubies on the fully teched blood crow set, this is the second one I've bought, and this one only had one of the 4 gems with it. I would like my 400k rubies back asap.

Comments

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    WAR PLAYER
  • Potentia (US1)Potentia (US1) Posts: 249
    edited 30.05.2018
    If you want you can contact support about this.

https://support.goodgamestudios.com/

Go all the way down and send a ticket.

• Wanheda (US1)Wanheda (US1) US1 Posts: 89
    I did... and I'm super pissed as I can't use the comm for blood crows
  • I did... and I'm super pissed as I can't use the comm for blood crows

Yeah, hopefully GGS will be able to help you and lets also hope they respond quickly lol.

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    I don't understand why you had to buy the bc commander so early, why didn't you wait for a -% price reduction?
    It will come for sure.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• SMH. I hate how GGE has the Crow at 400,000 rubies. Peeps who have worked their butts off for top 100 have been ripped off by Goodgame Studios. I hate that. You know I really do. Level 12 players get the Invader Breastplate for 250 glory. I HAVE WORKED HARD FOR THAT AND SOME NOOB IS GETTING IT FOR HITTING 2 DANG CASTLES!!!!

Couldn`t GGE have just stayed the same? It was so much fun before they changed it.

• Lil Old Lady (US1)Lil Old Lady (US1) US1 Posts: 4,507
    lord mordo 23 (US1) said:SMH. I hate how GGE has the Crow at 400,000 rubies. Peeps who have worked their butts off for top 100 have been ripped off by Goodgame Studios. I hate that. You know I really do. Level 12 players get the Invader Breastplate for 250 glory. I HAVE WORKED HARD FOR THAT AND SOME NOOB IS GETTING IT FOR HITTING 2 DANG CASTLES!!!!
             Couldn`t GGE have just stayed the same? It was so much fun before they changed it.

Bravo... ;) 
                          Image result for crowd cheering gifs

Related imageImage result for funny archery fails gifsImage result for funny shooting arrows gifs
  • SMH. I hate how GGE has the Crow at 400,000 rubies. Peeps who have worked their butts off for top 100 have been ripped off by Goodgame Studios. I hate that. You know I really do. Level 12 players get the Invader Breastplate for 250 glory. I HAVE WORKED HARD FOR THAT AND SOME NOOB IS GETTING IT FOR HITTING 2 DANG CASTLES!!!!

Staying the same doesn't generate as much money, one of the pillars of generic browser gaming. Also frequently applies to phone apps.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Lil Old Lady (US1)Lil Old Lady (US1) US1 Posts: 4,507
       Image result for but gifs
                                                                     Still
    Image result for still unfair gifs 
    Related imageImage result for funny archery fails gifsImage result for funny shooting arrows gifs
  • Wanheda (US1)Wanheda (US1) US1 Posts: 89
    I don't understand why you had to buy the bc commander so early, why didn't you wait for a -% price reduction?
    It will come for sure.

price reduction doesn't apply to that... I bought my elementalist then...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file